2/8 Deposits

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Anyone know what time SBBT updates? Been trying to find it on the main page but I can’t! Good luck all hope everyone gets it a day early!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

Mine has not posted yet. It has to hit SBBT first but I am CST and they are in Ca. Hoping to see it when they open then in my bank overnight.

Anonymous

@peanut I have wellsfargo as well. They do not shoe anything pending. From other post they seem to get our deposits the noting of the deposit date

Anonymous

Mine isn’t even showing the bar anymore…weird. And nothing in SBBT yet.

Anonymous

Anyone who knows how Wells Fargo handles the DDs? And how does your WMR look lke right now….on ours the last bar is not filled yet.

Anonymous

THey received mine this morning when they opened at 9am CST and have already released my money to greendot, just waiting for my card to have it now. My DDD is tomorrow.

Anonymous

I read someplace that they receive funds twice a day but I don’t know when. I am eager to see those funds come in and see how quickly they hit my bank.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The topic ‘2/8 Deposits’ is closed to new replies.