2/7 DD folks, post it up!

• This topic has 51 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by bracelet replique clou cartier.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Hey,

If you have a DD of 2/7 please let us know if you have your money yet. Hoping they start going in tonight/ tomorrow morning.

Also, if you got your early, did the IRS website update stating it was deposited.

Viewing 50 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        bracelet replique clou cartier

Also would not give a physical address, any real company or individual names, no information except a “case number”. When I asked what their location was they said “Ontario”, which happens to be the name of the street the mailbox drop is at. I said, “Not Riverside?”. Refused to give name while claiming he already gave to me. I am already aware of their scam, but who is Samuel G. Lockhart and why is this still happening?
          bracelet replique clou cartier http://www.braceletluxe.fr/

Anonymous

Woke up with mines in my account!!!! Good luck everyone!

Anonymous

My refund was deposited at approx 4:15 am hope everyone else has theirs too! Happy shopping, saving, whatever you decide! Take Care!

Anonymous

Anyone with Wells Fargo get their 2/7 dd yet? Super disappointed to wake up this morning and not see it.

Anonymous

Woke up this morning to my money in my account!!!! YAY!

Filed and accepted 1/30
                  DD of 2/7

Filed a 1040 EZ no dependents o deductions on Turbotax with DD into my bank account.

Best of luck guys, WMR still not showing it was deposited yet. I hope you ALL get your money very soon and everything works out!!! <3

Anonymous

I got the email from them around seven pm but normally it posts the next day I think 2-5 days is the safety net.

lori1985
                      @lori1985

I got an email from HRBlock this evening at 8pm Est that says they got my refund, removed their funds, and are sending it to my card now. Then it says it takes 2-5 days for this. WTF. It’s THEIR card. It’s not like it’s going to some outside bank. Oh well. Now I just stay glued to the app till it updates.

Anonymous

To my surprise, my refund posted in SBBT by 9am today. Held true for me that SBBT posts a day early. JH has to print a paper check, which is still pending but says will be printed at my local office “within 24 hours.” So relieved!! As of tonight WMR still says “approved.” It hasn’t changed since 2/7 was given. Going out to dinner tomorrow! Best wishes everyone!

Anonymous

I feel like I am going to crash my bank just stalking it even though I know it wont be there until tomorrow.

I’m hitting the double jackpot as my State is due tomorrow too!

Anonymous

ROAR! Still nothing!

Anonymous

NOTHING HERE

Anonymous

Got my refund on Netspend about an hour ago from SBBT

Anonymous

I’m having fees taken out of mines so im hoping its quick and I still get it tomorrow.

Anonymous

I am checking my bank account every 15 minutes, it’s driving me INSANE!!!!

Anonymous

Anyone else stalking their bank accounts and itching for tomorrow to arrive? :)

Anonymous

WMR says my DD date 2/7. Haven’t seen anything hit my Chase account yet… It would be a pleasant surprise to see my refund today! (mostly because it would stop me from checking every half hour)

Last year, my refund came a few days early and was deposited at 3am. I’d settle for 3am tomorrow morning ;D

Good luck everybody!!

Anonymous

Im hearing some people already have their refunds!

Anonymous

I ended up entering one number wrong on the direct deposit account. Said it would be about a week to get my check in the mail. Awesome.

lori1985
                                              @lori1985

Was told today that they send refunds through twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon so there’s still hope for us yet. But I’m not getting my hopes up till tomorrow evening.

Anonymous

SBBT sent my refund to Netspend at 9:30am ET but Netspend shows nothing. Netspend told me it could take 4 days to show. Hope not! Anyone else have Netspend that has recieved their money today?

Anonymous

Any one here bank with Chase? My DD is scheduled for tomorrow 02/07 but they don’t have any pending deposits showing. Is any one else in this situation or know how Chase operates when it comes to direct deposits?

Anonymous

Anyone here that banks with Wells Fargo and knows if and when these IRS deposits go through with them?

Anonymous

good morning everyone just got an email @ 8:27 am from jackson hewitt my funds have been deposited to my netspend account for 2/7 but they say it can take anywhere from 48-72 hours for my bank to process. Hope it can be today. Hope everyone gets some good news.

Anonymous

Nothing pending in my account at my bank and i’m on hold with H & R Block now to see if they have anything pending for me. Normally I receive an email saying that they have received my funds at their bank but their emails have been kinda off

japakar
                                                          @japakar

https://cisc.sbtpg.com/

to check your pending status.

2 hours ago I had nothing except the hope of 2/7 DD from the IRS.

20 minutes ago my SBBT info changed to pending and its been sent, so yay :) Maybe it will be deposited around 4pm like my state refund was.

WMR still says nothing correct at all, so dont fret about wmr :P

Anonymous

How do you know if it is pending in your account? I looked in my online account and see no pendings. I cant wait until tomorrow!

Anonymous

I filed with turbo tax on 1/30. Was accepted 1/31 and approved by the IRS on 2/2. Given the direct deposit date of 2/7. So far it has stayed in the 2nd bar on wmr. This morning though not hasn’t been able to find me on the IRS wmr refund so I am hoping it is being sent to sbtg for my fees to be paid and maybe an early deposit today! Will keep posted!

japakar
                                                                @japakar

I just checked on my State (received it yesterday) and noticed it went to my account (no pending) and was deposited by SBBT at 3:48pm PST. So us 2/7ers may see our money early, maybe mid day. If not, tomorrow :)

Anonymous

Called my bank, it’s pending, but I probably won’t be able to get to it till tomorrow.

lori1985
                                                                    @lori1985

Nothing in mine, not even anything pending. WMR back to processing.

Anonymous

Nice, gotta wait to check mine, congrats if you got your money today!

Anonymous

Deposit is pending in my account!

Anonymous

I’m a 2/7 DD too. Was hoping that it would appear early but I am trying to keep calm and carry on but I know I’ll be pacing my house tomorrow night at this time anticipating waking up to a little cash!

Anonymous

I’m getting my hopes up -probably a little too high- because I’m seeing quite a few people with DD of 2/6 get theirs today. Several who use the same bank I do. Hope everyone wakes up to their DD’s in the morning!

• #5692
                                                                            Anonymous

I don’t know .but I heard emerald card gets money the day before dd!! Jealous….;) good luck!!

• #5683
                                                                              Anonymous

BF got his today! Has Big Valley credit union, local credit union in sacramento :)

• #5669
                                                                                Anonymous

Nothing in my bank today, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

For ANYONE who had a DD of 2/7 and already got their refund, did WMR update showing it was deposited????

Lori, check WMR and/or call the number on the back of your emerald card. That’s what I always did when I used to go through HR Block.

• #5660
                                                                                  lori1985
                                                                                    @lori1985

If we filed through hrblock online and have it going on an emerald card, how can we check to see pending deposits from the irs? I can’t get any info on the phone and can’t find it online.

• #5655
                                                                                    nyc_chica
                                                                                      @babycakes914

Filed on 1/30..accepted 1/30..then on sunday morning received a dd of 2/7…I used Jackson Hewitt and had my refund sent to my rushcard…last yr it came at midnight the day dd was supposed to be sent..which was 2/16. Still waiting for info on ny state tax …says to wait one week before checking..usually get it two weeks after my federal.

• #5631
                                                                                      jessb3
                                                                                        @jessb3

Deposit was pending in my bank this morning :)

• #5618
                                                                                        japakar
                                                                                          @japakar

Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29 or 1/30, got a DD date of 2/7 on 2/1.

State just said its been accepted expect a check/deposit within 5-7 business days. Which is the same time my Federal should show up. so 2/6 to 2/9 for state. So Oregons not too slow this year. Last year it took 14 days for state.

• #5617
                                                                                          Anonymous

Anyone get a deposit this morning, I have to call the bank when they open and I’ll update then.

• #5590
                                                                                            Anonymous

I filed 1/30 with TT, accepted on 1/31, approved on the 2/2 with a DD date of 2/7. I bank with Woodforest. Hoping to get a deposit a day or 2 early because I’m moving on Friday.. =)

• #5583
                                                                                              Anonymous

I got my funds coming to netspend 2/7. I hope it comes…I files with jh. My card does not have pending deposits yet…my paycheck most times comes 2 days early…let’s pray that all goes well for everyone.

• #5581
                                                                                                lori1985
                                                                                                  @lori1985

2/7 here as well. Mine is going to an Emerald card. No pending deposits yet.

• #5574
                                                                                                  Anonymous

I’m a 2/7 which has to go through SBBT first and then have a paper check generated by JH. This ought to be interesting! Speedy refunds everyone!

• #5572
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Guess if you have a net spend or emerald card you get it sooner than dd!!:(

• #5565
                                                                                                      Anonymous

I’m a 2/7. I hope i get it.

• #5539
                                                                                                        Anonymous

Man, I hope I get mine tomorrow before this item I want goes off sale, keep us updated guys!

• #5537
                                                                                                          Anonymous

I’m a 2/7 and had mine sent to Walmart prepaid called them no pending deposit yet!! Last yr my dd was 2/1 and I got it 2/1 around 4 am!! So mine probably won’t be early!!

• #5516
                                                                                                            Anonymous

I’ll be watching this post my DD is 2/7 I called my bank and they didn’t see a deposit coming thru yet.

Viewing 50 reply threads
                                                                                                          • The topic ‘2/7 DD folks, post it up!’ is closed to new replies.