2/18 filers or close let's keep wack other updated!

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season 2/18 filers or close let's keep wack other updated!

• This topic has 137 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Bill.
  • Topic Starter
    Dani

Filed hnr block emerald card w fess coming out on 2/18, accepted 2/18 1 bar on wmr tax topic 152. I’ll keep u updated!

Viewing 136 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Bill

Oh not well, waited the 21 days and called IRS, they told me they sent me a letter in the mail requesting additional info, haven’t received the letter yet but they said once I submit the documents/info they request could take an additional 6 weeks to process and see the refund. Oh well, good thing we weren’t counting on it for anything.

Josalyn

@Bill haven’t heard from you in awhile hun how goes it?

Anonymous

Hey guys just wanted to give an update of my tax experience filed and accepted 2/18 was able to order return transcript yesterday 2/4 woke up 2/5 with a DDD of 2/9 yayy, hope everyone has a DDD coming soon will update when money hits card

Aviance

Ordered both transcripts 3/4
                Woke up to DDD forc. 3/9
                Finallly!!!! Im glad the wmr checking is overrr!
                I will update when I see my DD ON NETSPEND

Aviance

Goodmorning! I was able to order Both transcripts this morning!!! Praying for DDD update on WMR soon!! Most most people get update the next day!! Please let this be my 2 bar update!

Bill

Filed: 2/17
                    Accepted: 2/17

Still 1 bar as of this morning and can’t order either transcripts. Hoping, no praying tomorrow I wake up to something different for the big Sat update but seeing as I can’t order either transcript I don’t have a good feeling that its going to work out that way. Either way Ill update everyone tomorrow, hope some of the others here still with me had some better news about there transcripts being available?

@Crystal

Glad to hear you got everything and it went smoothly!

Anonymous

@ Crystal Congrats I’m happy for you!!
                      I wish I was in the same boat as you yet I’m not sadly but so,welp any luck to anyone else @aviance @bill

Crystal

Hello everyone I just checked my bank account and my refund funded no issues. Hopefully everyone else sees some progress this weekend or early next week! Nice thing is it seems when people get a DDD it is within a couple of days which is better than waiter over a week for it to fund.

victor

my gf filed on 2/23 and got her refund today. state and federl (california). i filed same day and nothing

Josalyn

Still the same no movement and still can not order any transcript’s neither

Aviance

STILL @1 baar TT152. NO return transcript. Hopefully we see a DDD THIS saturday that would ease my mind tons…

Anonymous

@ bill the same here but i filed on the 19th and accepted the same day. My tax preparer said wait to Saturday.

Bill

Still at one bar, still no transcripts as of this morning. =(

righton
                                    @righton

Filed late night 2/18 and was accepted 20 minutes later just after midnight 2/19

Had one bar, the bars disappeared over the weekend. I owe about $400 for last year so I hope they are just processing that to take out of my refund. Yesterday was getting a message when I attempted to order transcripts that the information doesn’t match the info they have on file (although all was correct). Today it accepts my information but says no returns available for 2015.

Was hoping to get DDD for 3/4 but it sounds like the 3/4 ship has sailed. Hope this doesn’t take much longer. Does anyone know if they manually review for owed taxes taken out of refunds or if it’s automated – how long does it take?

Aviance

Filed and accpt feb 19th no transcripts tt152…processing…filed with turbo tax…netspend card for deposit

Aviance

@Bill Filed and accepted 19th cant order transcript with old or new address…hoping for DDD THIS WEEK…

Josalyn

@bill same here no movement. This is get discouraging.

Crystal

@bill I’m sure you will be able to order your transcripts sometime this week latest Monday and get your ddd for next week

Bill

@Crystal – Congrats!

Filed: 2/18
                                              Accepted: 2/18

Still at 1 bar and still no transcripts available

Crystal

Okay checked wmr got a ddd for 3/4 can already seeing it pending in bank to post on 3/4 finally I’m so excited I’m moving in two weeks so timing is prefect!

Dani

Ok update finally got dd on emerald card at 1:45 AM EST. best of luck n see u guysngals next year !

Ray

Finally got federal on emerald card at 1:45 EST. good luck everyone!

Ron

Nothing new to update, ddd 3/2 it’s his pending on emerald card but I guess it’s not gonna update till around 3 am tonight. Maybe I’ll take a nap set my alarm and make sure I get my cash!!

Kristy

I am not getting that much back littler over 2000 is it and still NO movement. I cant order transcripts with new address either. Hopefully I can order transcripts soon and get a DDD. This is just nuts I field and accepted 02/18 I have never had to wait this long before.

Greg

If you can order your return transcript, then your return is done being processed and one of three things have happened…

1. You’re approved and WMR will update soon
                                                          2. Your refund was pulled for manual review
                                                          3. You’re being audited (Highly unlikely)

But the fact that you can order your transcripts is a good thing, your return is done processing and you will probably be getting your refund in a few days.

Crystal

Hopefully this helps everyone. My tax preparer filed my taxes August 16th but it didn’t show up on wmr until August 19th. So I’m not sure when it was actually accepted I assumed August 19th because that was when I could see it in the system.

@Bill I’m getting a little bit more than you back so I don’t know if it is the amounts or if they do only a certain amounts at a time.

I could order my return transcript this morning but not sure if that mean much. Will find out.

Aviance

Im still at one bar filed feb 19 accepeted 19th still cant order transcripts ugh im starting to see everybody get ddd and im sitting here like wth

Dani

The waiting is the hardest part. Come on 3:30am!!!!!

Greg

@Bill

I filed 2-18 and was approved last Saturday… And since your refund hasn’t had any significant changes, that shouldn’t be an issue. But, its possible to get pulled randomly for review… which would really suck..

Bill

@Josalyn
                                                                    Thanks, I appreciate and feel better when I know others are with me on this and I’m not alone, although I hope its just a matter of time. I’m praying tomorrow or Saturday for an update, after that I guess its time to call. Just curious does the refund amount make any diff? I’m expecting about $7500, but its been the same every year for 5 years, and never had a delay. I heard smaller returns get processed quicker.

Also I will say looking at the 2/11 filers a lot were just given an WMR update last Saturday, so if we’re in step with them it could just be a matter of a few more days.

Here’s hoping and positive. Luckily I didn’t bank on getting my return for anything so i can be patient, but its torture none the less.

Anyone else still not approved with no transcripts?

Bill

Josalyn

But my bars haven’t disappeared so I guess that’s avoid sign.

Josalyn

@ bill I understand your pain I’m in the same boat still at 1 bar and can not order transcript’s neither of them I’m starting to get worried

• #4144917
                                                                        Crystal

@Greg

That would make sense last year I filed right at the end of tax season and got them back fast. This year filed earlier and it is taking longer.

• #4144908
                                                                          Greg_

Another thing I learned was that the majority of people having problems with their tax returns were early fillers, like myself. I learned that most people that file fraudulent returns are early filers, therefore they are more scrutinized and closely watched by the IRS. I will NEVER file early again.

• #4144906
                                                                            Greg_

WHAT THE FUCK

• #4144894
                                                                              Greg

If you lose your bars on WMR, and your refund is still processing… Then most likely your return was pulled, possibly randomly, for manual review. I know that nobody wants to hear that, but 2 years ago, I was unfortunate enough to have my return pulled for review and had my ‘bars’ on WMR disappear. I had a simple return, wasn’t getting allot of money back, and my income nor employer had changed.. I also filed early…. I didn’t get my refund until almost May, and everyone else that shared my unfortunate problem had also lost their bars on WMR. Anyone that doesn’t get a refund, doesn’t get their return approved, or loses their bars on WMR after 21 days should order their transcripts and should absolutely start calling the IRS frequently and regularly. Your transcripts will give you info on your return’s status. Your return could be waiting for manual review, or worse yet, waiting to be audited.

Also, talk to others online that are having similar issues, especially before acquiring a tax advocate. I learned that most people that got a tax advocate in 2014, had the process complicated, resulting in them having to wait longer for their refunds to be issued. Having your review pulled for review is extremely frustrating, but patience goes a long way. I waited till nearly May for my refund, however, the majority of people that had tax advocates had to wait much longer…

• #4144869
                                                                                Jeff

@crystal I hear that!! Can I also add that since I got my ddd of 3/2 on Saturday the last 3 days just have dragged all day and night (getting a pretty large deposit that I really need). Anyway best of luck and keep us in the loop, I’ll do the same when I get my dd.

• #4144867
                                                                                  Bill

Again, still at 1 bar this morning, and still no transcripts available, I’m getting a bad feeling now

• #4144847
                                                                                    Crystal

@Jen Thanks! I sure do hope so. If so this year almost took the whole 21 days which as long as I get it within the 21 days not so bad but it is torture waiting for an update!

• #4144844
                                                                                      Jen

Congrats crystal!! You will probably update Friday for a ddd next wed 3/9ddd? !! Anyway that’s awesome hang in there it’s coming!!

• #4144840
                                                                                        Crystal

Hello everyone I just checked wmr it says the same thing one bar processing refund. However I was able to finally order my return transcript! So hopefully if the whole transcript this is true I will see a DDD this week!

• #4144836
                                                                                          Dani

Hey guys ddd 3/2 no deposit yet. I guess what everyone is saying is true that I’ll get my money around 3:30am est. tomorrow night. One more day!! Yay!

• #4144718
                                                                                            Aviance

Still at 1 bar….only able to order account transcrpt with old address….return transcript not available…new address wont work at all…so Im still waiting….I hope this is the week baby!!!!!

• #4144701
                                                                                              Josalyn

@Bill yup still in your same boat
                                                                                                @ Ron yes I did mine online but I have always done mine on line last year was the first year ever having a problem. I had to get a tax advocate I was in review for two months they finally released it in the end of april. But my thing is this everything checked out to be correct so why in the hell are they putting the same ppl back in review. So far I have no review but it still is taking forever. I don’t think I will get reviewed I think they are just behind. But they ate behind because of the way they are set up. If I review a person last year and their return was correct I’m not going to review them again the next year because they are obviously doing their taxes accurately and truthfully but if keep putting the same ppl thru review I’m going to get behind. I mean think about it not this many ppl can be on review they don’t have the man power to handle it. I think we just have too be patient we will start to see movement this week. There are still a ton of ppl firm jn and the beginning of Feb that do not have movement no holds and still are on 1 bar.

• #4144664
                                                                                                Tima

Filed 2/16
                                                                                                  Accepted 2/17
                                                                                                  Return Transcript ordered – 2/26
                                                                                                  DDD update on WMR – 2/27

Getting my refund 3/2. So it seems the predictions are RIGHT. Once you can order RETURN scripts, the next day you will get your DDD on the IRS website. My husband didn’t even have a orange bar and I only had 1 bar highlighted. Now we both have a 3/2 deposit, was able to order on Friday. Saturday WMR updated!!
                                                                                                  WOOHOOO good luck to everyone :) happy tax season

• #4144645
                                                                                                  Bill

Well another disappointing day, woke up and still at one bar, and still no transcripts available for 2015 to download.

Anyone else left in same boat?

• #4144643
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Update to previous post:

WMR showd 3/2 deposit date as of 2/28. Money dropped onto Netspend this morning. Woohoo!

• #4144641
                                                                                                      Kristy

MIne has said this the entire time since 02/19 I filed 02/18

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
                                                                                                        You should get your refund within 21 days from the date we received your tax return.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.
                                                                                                        Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
                                                                                                        Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

• #4144633
                                                                                                        wck&me

Filed and Accepted 2/18 (Turbo Tax)
                                                                                                          Approved 2/27 on WMR with DDD of 3/2

• #4144585
                                                                                                          Crystal

@Ron no I have a tax preparer same one I have used for 10 years.

• #4144584
                                                                                                            Ron

Crystal and Jocelyn did u both use an online tax service? I know A lot of them are being reviewed this year because of issues with fraud.

• #4144582
                                                                                                              Crystal

@josalyn I’m a federal employee also last year I had mine within 10 days and so far no progress I hope it is this week.

• #4144577
                                                                                                                Josalyn

@Bill were in the same boat maybe we will see. Something Monday. Still at one bar still can not order transcriptions either. But I went thru this last year sobi pray its not a repeat. And the thing is I work for the govt everything always checks out to be correct and I have never had identity theft kept personal health care thru my job so I would think it would faster to process but we haven’t received any letters so i guess that’s a good thing let’s just keep praying because I really need this money. My money. Starting life over with two little girls and being by yourself as adult is never easy so this money would really bless our situation. I mean were not down and out but it sure would lighten the load. Ya know!

• #4144551
                                                                                                                  Bob

Hey guys forgot to update I finally have a ddd for 3/2. Next year I’ll get net spend but this year I’m waiting for Wednesday. I’ll let u know when I get another update.

• #4144533
                                                                                                                    Bill

Well misery loves company at least I’m not alone. Anyone else still waiting for approval?

• #4144528
                                                                                                                      Crystal

Cannot order return transcript one bar tt152.

• #4144521
                                                                                                                        Bill

Accepted 2:17

No transcripts available and WMR at one bar. Anyone else still here or did everyone get approved yet?

• #4144515
                                                                                                                          Tamika

Stupid predictive text! My original post is supposed to be DDD not DVD! Smartness not guaranteed on smart phones…..

• #4144514
                                                                                                                            Tamika

I wish everyone else luck this tax season.

• #4144513
                                                                                                                              Tamika

Filed: 2/18 @ 1pm
                                                                                                                                Accepted: 2/18 @ 1:30pm
                                                                                                                                Paid the fees directly to TurboTax
                                                                                                                                Able to order return transcripts: 2/26
                                                                                                                                WMR updated: 2/27 with a DVD of 3/2

I filed with an IP PIN, as I was the victim of ID theft in 2009 tax year.

I did my dad’s taxes on 2/20. He has the same DDD.

• #4144487
                                                                                                                                Greg

Filed and accepted 2-18

Account and return transcripts available either Thursday (2-25) or Friday (2-26)…

WMR updated sometime after midnight and 11:00am today (Saturday 2-27)… Two bars- Approved with DDD March 2 (Tuesday).

I’ll let you guys know when I get the deposit. I bank with Wells Fargo.

Goodluck everybody.

• #4144481
                                                                                                                                  Bob

Update got ddd 3/2 here’s to a Tuesday night 3:30 am update

• #4144465
                                                                                                                                    2016 refund

Finally woke up to ddd 2/18. I have emerald card also. In the last 8 years I never had a delay w Hnr block so I’ll never not use them. I’ll update u guys when I actually get my dd.

• #4144433
                                                                                                                                      Ray

just a quick update, got a ddd for 3/2!!! Emerald card I’ll let u know when it hits.

• #4144413
                                                                                                                                        Dani

Update got ddd 3/2!! I heard emerald card doesn’t deposit till 3:am on ddd so here’s to waiting 3 more days…

• #4144377
                                                                                                                                          Kristy

Hoped to see something and still nothing. I cant order transcrips with new address and only bar on WMR Im so down

• #4144360
                                                                                                                                            Aaron

Update. Filed & accepted 2/19, ordered transcripts 2/26, WMR updated this morning with a DDD of 3/2

• #4144357
                                                                                                                                              Crystal

@bill

I feel you! I know we all want our tax returns but it has only been a little over a week. We have to wait the 21 days before calling. Hopefully next week will be our week, we might have just been the ones they picked not to get our refunds early. I’m sure we will receive them within the 21 days. Although it would really suck if something was wrong!

• #4144356
                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

My bars on WMR went missing on Feb 16th 2016 called and visited IRS, I was told they didn’t see anything on file and i updated my address. Feb 24th i was able to order my account transcript but not my return transcript. Then yesterday morning i was finally able to update my return transcript Feb 26th, 2016. Woke up this morning Feb 27,2016 with still no update or bars on WMR. I filed on Feb 4th IRS said they received it on Feb 8th, 2016. Can anyone help or give me a little info on my situation? (WMR still showing tax topic 152).

I filed through a tax professional so how will i know when i get my info?

• #4144353
                                                                                                                                                  Bill

As of this morning still 1 bar, no movement, ad still can not order either account or return transcripts. Has anyone tried calling? Is it too soon?

• #4144340
                                                                                                                                                    Josalyn

Still at one bar filed in 02/18 what gives?

• #4144322
                                                                                                                                                      Dani

3/2ddd!!!!!

• #4144314
                                                                                                                                                        Snaps
                                                                                                                                                          @snaps

further update – my wmr updated at 330am

however it says my refund has been applied to a past irs tax obligation, reference 1091 when calling.

• #4144302
                                                                                                                                                          Snaps
                                                                                                                                                            @snaps

update – can now order both transcripts

2/21 filed
                                                                                                                                                            2/21 accepted
                                                                                                                                                            offset, did not file 2014
                                                                                                                                                            1 bar tt 152

• #4144281
                                                                                                                                                            Dani

Good news. Filed accept. 2/18 hnr emerald w fees, ordered return trans today. 1 bar but called emerald card and message said congratulations fed returns are complete we will notify you once funds are loaded. Last year I got my funds on my ddd at 3:30am eastern and it was before wmr updated to refund sent. So tonight should be a big update w ddd’a for 3/2!!

• #4144245
                                                                                                                                                              Greg

I filed 2/18,
                                                                                                                                                                accepted 2/18

Wednesday 2/24 my 2015 transcripts were unavailable. I didn’t check yesterday, however, both transcripts are available today (Fri 2/26)

I am still at one bar on WMR, However, last year I received my refund before WMR updated to “Approved.” It wasn’t until the following day that it updated with a DDD of the next day. It skipped approved all together for me… I’m hopeful, but not hopeful because I don’t want to jinx myself. lol

The reason why you cannot order transcripts online anymore is because last year “criminals” accessed the website and attempted to steal 200,000 transcripts, but were only successful in retrieving half.

Here’s a statement that the IRS released on the matter…
                                                                                                                                                                https://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Statement-on-the-Get-Transcript-Application

• #4144176
                                                                                                                                                                Rob

Filed 2/18 accepted 2/18 Hnr block emerald card w fees coming out, I was able to order return transcript, I’m at TT 152 return is being processed. Here’s to an update tonight for ddd 3/2!!

• #4144166
                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Quick update to my previous post…

I’m now able to order both account and return transcripts!

• #4144150
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Just an update. My refund was DD on the 24th of February. But still nothing in my bank as of now. Hoping it comes in later today or tomorrow morning. If not might have till wait till Monday. Wish me luck I’m supposed to pay my truck off today hopefully they will understand my situation.

• #4144130
                                                                                                                                                                      Kristy

I still have no update cant order transcript with new adress.. I have always always gotten the update Saturday with DDD for Friday so im assuming tomorrow will update. Im still at 1 bar and process stuff… I got the DD for my state of 02/25 but i dont have it yet

• #4144123
                                                                                                                                                                        Brittany

Why are transcripts not available to view online this year? I filed/was accepted 2/19 and was able to order both transcripts today, but will have to wait for them to come in the mail to see what they say. Is it a good sign that I was able to order both today? This was my first time trying this year so far.

• #4144106
                                                                                                                                                                          Tima

@wck&me THANK YOU for the optimism.. I will update everyone on tomw morning, Looking for that DDD!!!! Happy Friday all

• #4144096
                                                                                                                                                                            wck&me

@Tima–being able to order refund transcripts is a good thing! I’d bet WMR will update tomorrow with a DDD date for you. Yay!

• #4144091
                                                                                                                                                                              Tima

I was finally able to order my transcripts and my hubbys. Still NO movement on WMR since the day I filed on 2/16. Im hoping that since I was able to order return scripts today my DD date should be coming soon!! does anyone concur?

Husband still has the “received and processing” note, with no bars but I was able to order his transcripts so im hoping tomw we wake up to a DDD..

Anyone else in my boat?

• #4144090
                                                                                                                                                                                righton
                                                                                                                                                                                  @righton

Add me to the frustrated club. Filed and accepted on 2/18. All refund cycle charts I’ve seen say to expect refund sent on 2/26, except for an older one that says 3/4. No movement on WMR – one bar only. No transcripts available.

• #4144079
                                                                                                                                                                                  Aaron

Filed 2/19 Accepted 2/19 transcripts available 2/26, no change to WMR.

• #4144052
                                                                                                                                                                                    wck&me

Filed 2/18 (TurboTax)
                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                      2/26–one bar and TT 152 on WMR, unable to order transcripts. Feeling frustrated.

• #4144042
                                                                                                                                                                                      Bill

Still zero movement, at one bar as of this morning, and can not order any transcripts.

• #4144028
                                                                                                                                                                                        Crystal

WTF still one bar still cannot order return transcript I have seen others getting approved for their refunds so hopefully this week or next!

• #4144024
                                                                                                                                                                                          Inkdbakr

Filed 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                            Approved 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                            Ordered return transcript 2/25
                                                                                                                                                                                            2/26 woke up with a DDD for 3/1

• #4144023
                                                                                                                                                                                            Josalyn

Well my fellow middle Feb filers I still have no update as of yet. Just checked website and still only on one bar return received status so good luck to everyone else I really hope you all wake up to an update the morning.

• #4144016
                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Filed and accepted 2/17, been on the same screen as everyone else ever since on Fed. My NY refund was approved and scheduled for a DDD of 3/2.

20 years of paying taxes and NY state has NEVER been faster than the feds until now.

• #4143993
                                                                                                                                                                                                2016refund

Wow EO u got yours fast!! Hopefully we will all see DDD’s on Friday night/Saturday morning for next wed!!! Cmon money!! Next week should be great!

• #4143907
                                                                                                                                                                                                  EO

Filed 2/17 Approved 2/18 (evening) with Direct Deposit Scheduled to be sent 2/25 Today

Current bar status is stuck at Approved but money was deposited this morning to my bank.

Wife filed 2/17 , bar status stuck at Return Received 2/17 ( no update)

• #4143890
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

@Kenneth Yeah i hope its before then. i start work on the 1st and i singed a purchase agreement yesterday for a truck so i can get to work. just need my taxes to come in so i can get it otherwise they will sell it. I talked to a friend of mine. she said that if your direct deposit happen after 8pm from the irs like mine was it should be in your bank between noon and 3pm the next day or early Friday morning that is what has been happing to a bunch of people. wish me luck. not to mention that my main swear pipe back up again for the 3rd time this month so now i have to pay to get that fixed again

• #4143888
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Crystal

I’m hearing that the irs is having some major delays. I’m assuming it is due to Obama care and identity issues creating a back log. Hoping they are not having funding problems. I also read February has a high volume of tax returns being submitted which probably doesn’t help.

• #4143886
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kenneth

@Jeff,
                                                                                                                                                                                                          I prefer the latest is 2-29, if the money is not in your bank acct, then I suggest you to contact both bank and IRS to address the issue.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Good luck,
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kenneth

• #4143885
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

i cant remember that date i filled i think it was around the 9th of feb 2016. i got accepted last thursday and now it says my refund was sent to my bank on feb 24 2016 but it did not say it till 11pm. i checked my bank this morning and an hour ago and nothing. would anyone know about how long it takes from when they send it till it post in my account. any information would be helpful thank you guys

• #4143870
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tima

I filed – 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted – 2/18

and same with my husband. I am at ONE bar on WMR still, usually it updates within a week for the DDD. Im getting lets say frustrated. As for my husband this year he had a 1099 that brought his return a little down but we made up for it in gas used for the night job with receipts. Anyways he HAD one bar, a few days later it disappeared and only says the general statement, “your return is being processed,” no orange bar anymore. Both of us have the TT 152 as well.. Anyone with words of wisdom or hopeful news for 2/16 filers??

• #4143862
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Aaron

Filed 2/19 Accepted 2/10 No transcripts available, no change to WMR since being accepted, and of course no money in the account :-/

• #4143861
                                                                                                                                                                                                                wck&me

How do I know what address IRS has on file? I tried ordering transcripts via the website and it says info doesn’t match what’s on file? I haven’t filed a return since 2012 tax year. Do I go by that old address?

• #4143860
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kenneth

@Ray
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Yes Ray, I hear you, however, your return transcript must be completed to consider your tax processing is finished. Then you have to wait for couple days before your Where is my return update to 2nd stage, which is called approved and your money should arrives to another days within that week.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Best of luck to all

• #4143858
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ray

I haven’t tried to order return transcripts this year because they only mail them, but in previous years I know as soon as I was able to order account transcripts that meant I was done processing and would get a ddd on the following major update. So I think it’s just a way to find out if u r done processing before WMR updates you.

• #4143857
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      wck&me

Filed on TT: 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR–still says accepted with topic 152.

Nervous because this is the first year I’ve filed a return since my 2013 divorce–I haven’t worked in a few years. Waiting is the worst! Hoping I don’t get flagged for identity verification. I need the money!

• #4143821
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Bill

I actually googled the transcript thing and figured that out and went to the IRS page for it, filled out my info and submitted but it said both my 2015 transcripts are unavailable. Does this mean anything yet?

• #4143803
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bill

Same this morning 1 bar. What is this about ordering transcripts I see people writing about? And does it mean anything?

• #4143779
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Inkdbakr

Filed 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Able to order account transcript 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Able to order return transcript 2/25
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              WMR still says processing with 21 day message and tax topic 152 with 1 bar. Hoping for a DDD update Friday morning.

• #4143778
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Crystal

Checked this morning to see if anything had been updated one bar refund is being processed and tt152 hopefully this week sometime can’t believe how long it is taking this year last year I had my refund in about 10 days

• #4143753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bill

Just checkin in with my group, no change still at 1 bar TT 152 . I hope bc we waited a little longer to file that IRS has worked out the bugs and we get a ddd fri/sat for next Wednesday (7 days away!! – hey a guy can have dreams can’t he??).. Well my daughter filed 2-5 hnr block 4 w2s and an offset, on the 13th she got a ddd of 2/18 and damn if it wasn’t on her emerald card 3:45am EST. On her ddd! So there is faith even though we filed after the early filers that are all having issues that we could skate right past them while they are still having to Id verify and all that other stuff. BUT I do hope they all get their refunds fast or at the same time as us as long as it doesn’t hold our returns up. It really is ashame reading some of the people’s stories that are in a tough spot cause they relied on this money to cover this or that bill within 2 weeks. Just glad I didn’t file early and don’t think I ever will because I don’t want to be looped in with all the beginning “test” subjects Id rather roll in 3 weeks later once all the bugs have been fixed.

• #4143718
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mira

Filed: 2/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted: 2/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Used TT on wmr refund I have 1 bar & still processing with topic 152 …I’ll post updates

• #4143677
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Aviance

Filed 2/19 Accepted 2/19 used tt w/DD on netspend card I bar w\ topic 152….I hope I get DDD THIS WEDNESDAY!!! ????Fingers crossed!!!

• #4143643
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kristy

I also filed the 18 got accepted at 1:22pm. Im still at 1 bar 152 topic. Im a weekly so Im guessing I will be updated on WMR tomorrow hopefully with a DD of Friday LOL or sometime. I cant order transcripts though.

• #4143626
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Josalyn

Snaps couldn’t have said it better myself dd’s yes updates no perfect wordage.

• #4143622
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Snaps
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @snaps

I agree- I have not saw one person have an update today on WMR. DD’s yes, updates to WMR no.

• #4143621
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Josalyn

Hey guys I have been reading the fb forum all morning and a bunch of ppl that was due to get their refunds on the 18 are the ones who got updated and refunds sent my guess is that the IRS is trying to get those early filers approved that are still waiting so its probably why we haven’t seen any movements. Their are some PPI with standard returns still waiting who aren’t even under review that filed in Jan and they still are on one bar smh let’s just hope that Fri they will have all of the jan and beginning Feb ppl finally squared away so us middle filers can finally get some attention.

• #4143617
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bill

Good point Jen neither have I from scanning the forums, curious if anyone did. Maybe the IRS took a personal day

• #4143615
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Crystal

my wmr has not updated yet either!

• #4143595
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jen

I haven’t seen one person that got an update last night.

• #4143592
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Josalyn

Still no movement here either still at one bar good luck to everyone

• #4143586
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Bill

Saw no movement as of 8am. Still 1 bar.

• #4143560
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Deb

Well wmr updated and I’m still at one bar. Guess we gotta wait till Friday or Saturday for a next Wednesday deposit!! Oh well just 1 week away!

• #4143540
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dani

So will we see an update tonight for a ddd on Friday/Saturday or will we get updates Saturday with ddd for next Wednesday?

• #4143479
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dan

Let me know if anyone sees movement after midnight! I’ll do the same. Thanks guys/girls!!!!

Happy REFUND SEASON!!

• #4143413
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Josalyn

Opps so sorry Jackie I just saw my post auto filled your name as Kathy my mistake. It ment to say kudos to you Jackie for this forum lmao.

• #4143411
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Josalyn

I filed with free tax usa 02/17/16 accepted same day. still sitting on one bar. So here’s hoping for Wednesdays update. Good luck guys. And BTW Kathy great forum it let’s us know what all of us average tax filers are going thru lol as well. As opose to our early filers. I looked everywhere for middle Feb filers and found nothing so this is great. Shouts out to you. And Nina you go girl that’s awesome honey I have a feeling it will be a great tax year for all of us middle Feb filers :-)

• #4143346
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jackie

Wow Nina that’s great! Wish I had a ddd that quick, although I’m pretty optimistic we will get one Wednesday or Friday. I’m TT Filed 2/18 no ddd 1 bar on WMR and TT 152.

• #4143254
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Bill

As of 2/23 this morning still at 1 bar, hoping approved on the big Wed update. Filed through Liberty which have used for last 5 years.

• #4143227
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nina renee

Filed 2/18 with turbo tax as always
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Updated 2/20 for DD 2/24

Fastest tax season ever for me

Refund almost 10 grand.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I’m happy

• #4143220
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Sue

So if it updates Wednesday and we get a ddd would it be for this Friday or for sometime next week?

• #4143204
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jen

The big update is Tuesday going into Wednesday but there are smaller updates on other days

• #4143200
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Debb

Hey, I got accepted 2/-18 too I’m at 1 bar TT 152. Hopefully we get a ddd this Wednesday !! Anyone know if it’s Tuesday going into Wednesday or Wednesday going into Thursday?

• #4143172
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Stephanie

No update still 1 bar TT 152 no ddd f/a on 2/18

• #4143090
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bob

Same here nothing changed yet. F/a 2/18 tt152 1 bar no ddd yet

• #4143038
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Snaps
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @snaps

filed 2/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    accepted 2/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    1 bar on wmr
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    tt 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    e-file direct deposit 53rd checking

offset hotline shows 1 pending offset for student loans

• #4143030
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    2016 refund

I’m Hnr block emerald too. 2/17 filed n accept tt152 1 bar fees coming out waiting on that 5k!!!!

• #4143020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Stephanie

Same here f/a 2/18 prob won’t see a ddd till wed or Friday it would be nice to get dd before March 3 but who knows. With all the other early filers and turbo tax nightmare stories I’m just happy I didn’t file early!

• #4143012
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Bob

Hey I filed 2/18 and accepted 2/18 w Hnr block also. My gf filed on 2/5 got ds on 2/18. So I’m thinking w emerald card we don’t have to verify scince we r not going through sbtg and my girl got hers on her ddd at around 3:30am EST. But I’ll keep u updated if I get any changes from the one I submitted 2-18. So far 1 bar TT 152 I’m anticipating a ddd of around 3/3. We shall see!

Viewing 136 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.