2/18 DD Early Deposit

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season 2/18 DD Early Deposit

• This topic has 143 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by tnmom.
  • Topic Starter
    Danielle
      @clicky

Anyone got an early deposit for the 2/18 DD? BOA here, hoping for something a little early ;) .

Viewing 142 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        tnmom

DDD 2/18 and refund was deposited last night around 10:00pm. Until next year!!!!!!! Good Luck!

Kate

Received by about 4am in my bank acct.

Amy

Mine came through sometime overnight… BBVA Compass. DDD was 02.18!

Tina

DDD 2/18 Wells Fargo deposited at 3am. Good luck everyone!

esepp114 not sigNed in

Refund finally made it! Good luck everyone!

Ray

Ddd 2/18 hnr block emerald card w fees taken out I just received my deposit. Till next year good luck everyone!

Mark

Go to the SBTPG website (just google that term) and go to the taxpayers area and type in SS#, refund amount and filing status and it will tell you it received funds on xx/xx/xxxx how much they deducted in fees and at the bottom what date they sent funds to you and show your routing number and partial account number.

They already sent my funds to my credit union on 2/17/2016 but as of this writing nothing has posted to my account.

My bank usually post between 3a and 6a central time and don’t show pending transaction deposits.

Patrick

WMR shows dad of 2\18 yet as of 2:00 am cst nothing.

Sarah

My chase checking just deposited my refund. Yay, good luck everyone

Danielle
                            @clicky

lol I’m the first person to post and going to be the last! I don’t think my BOA will update till 3 am pst…. So close, yet so far! Conrgats to all who have gotten theirs!

Lynn
                              @mrswilliams16

Chase just deposit. See y’all next year.

Lainy
                                @lainy

Captains log: Stardate February 17, 20. 16. 2300 hours.

Just got my return in my bank account… An hour earlier than 2/18/16 lol but at least I got it early!!

LOL

Geri

I have a ddd 2/18 , I used h and r block with fees to be taken out of my return. Does that mean I won’t really see my return on the 18?

Hope

Refund posted!

Had fees taken out with HRB
                                    Just checked my bluebird account and funds are available!

See ya next year.

bomber23
                                      @bomber23

My refund came to my bank account just now!

Filed 2/7
                                      Accepted 2/7
                                      Wmr update 2/13
                                      DDD update 2/18

Received my deposit within the past hour.

Sarah

Oh forgot to add, I filed with H AND R BLOCK online, fees taken of from refund.

Sarah

I wrote my update earlier but it didn’t post:
                                          Filed 2/9
                                          Accepted 2/9
                                          Got DDD 2/14 for 2/18
                                          Usually I get my refunds the day before
                                          Which is today. Nothing in my chase.
                                          So I called chase and she said the deposit is pending, it will be released by midnight tonight pst.

Not bad this year, though some people made me shit myself lol. I will post another update when I see it in my account.

Wtfirs

I’m hoping tomorrow for us with wells Fargo, the rep was like what’s the date that is supposed to be posted blah blah blah that’s the day that it will show to your account. According to them they cannot see more than we d which I know is pure bs.

CARMELPOP
                                              @carmelnikki

@Wtfirs

I have wells too and nothing here .. They “claim” they don’t hold the money .. Lies .. So I’m assuming tomorrow

Anonymous

Is there a place to see if hrblock took there fees out and sent my return? Ddd 2/18 and use a traditional bank

Wtfirs

So sbbt shows my refund was sent out to my bank and fees taken out, however nothing shows for wells Fargo. My anxiety is killing me. I have called wf like 5 times already today. Lol

bsraka

Mines not here. I did mine through h and r and paid fees upfront. It’s going on netspend. Any other netspend users still waitin?

dee

Just recieved my deposit at 9pm! DDD 2/18 good luck guys! Metabank Walmart payroll card

Lynn
                                                        @mrswilliams16

Good Luck To All See Y’all Next Year.
                                                        DDD 2/18
                                                        SBTPG 2/17
                                                        PENDING AT CHASE BANK.
                                                        WOOHOO

Akerie

I received my deposit today at 4:10 loaded to my Netspend card with fees taken out. I filed with H and R block. I hope that everyone expecting a deposit for the 18th receives it very soon. And also to the rest of you waiting good luck!!!!

Rei
                                                            @mommyof4-83

DD today at 4:29!! Be a long road this year!! Good luck all!!

Amanda

Just got my refund on my Paypal Prepaid Card

dee

My DDD is 2/18….I was just notified by metabank that I have pending deposit!!! I usually get my deposits around 9 or 10pm

meme

Posted in the other thread too but thought id also share here since ive been stalking all of these threads. Everyone with the walmart money network card (metabank memphis) this is for you. Mine is pending deposit to be released at 12am UTC time. And that will be 6pm today in texas (central) so everyone else do the math for your time zone. HOPEFULLY it will be the same for yall! Good luck!

Larry

I didn’t have fees

jleissler

Anyone bank with RBS Citizins / Charter One Bank? Customer Service states they cannot view any pending until it actually posts and refuses to actually transfer me to someone who can view pending ACHs.

aj1978

Efiled 2/9

Accepted 2/10

WMR updated on 2/12 with DDD of 2/18

Just called my local bank and it is pending for tomorrow morning!!!

Good luck to all!

• #4141265
                                                                        Anonymous

Filed 1/31/15
                                                                          Accepted 1/31/15
                                                                          Wmr update 2/13/16
                                                                          DDD 2/18/16
                                                                          Actual deposit 2/17/16 @10:20 A.M CST
                                                                          Fees taken out through Refund Advantage

• #4141258
                                                                          rachel

RE:

LYNN!- You helped tremendously ! I feel like no one else on these threads filed with h&r block online and didn’t have any fees taken out.. so just to make sure i am not confused, our refund will not be going through the Santa Barbara bank like most people’s? Since we have no fees being taken? Also who do you bank with? i am with BB&T in Georgia.. my DDD is 2/18- Hoping for a deposit at midnight.

• #4141254
                                                                            Lynn

To all the crabby patties saying this thread is giving people false hope & why would the IRS deposit $ on 2/16 or 2/17 when the DDD is 2/18?? Short answer… Ummm because they always have?? And to complain this is giving folks false hope how did you get to this thread?? Perhaps Google because you were looking?

Just some advice to anyone it comes down to your bank or method of payment. I’ve been using handrblock online to do my taxes myself since it was available & I’m just going to guess about 12 years.

They almost always deposit early it’s just a matter of when your bank posts it. An interesting note I’ve seen personally I’ve always received my direct deposit refund the day before that 3rd bar comes up on WMR.

They used to schedule refunds for Friday’s & you typically got them the Wednesday before at midnight or when your bank opens. The last few years they have switched it up to different days of the week and I would guess 8 out of 10 times most people get them the Saturday before their DDD. My daughters was just done following that same pattern last week along with some other family members.

The only time it’s ever been close for me in the past is what’s going on now. We had that dang holiday in there. One other year I was slower than normal & ended up with this same time & it caused the same problem so I’m guessing many of you may be in the same situation. I’m sure it’s different for different banks but for myself I know my account updates @ 2am my time and I would guess it’s going to be there then. I just wanted to pass on that in all my years of experience for my bank & some others I know the IRS system always seems to update a day or 2 after you’ve relieved your deposit.

I’ve never done any of the cards or had my fees deducted so I’m not sure on that. I hope this eases some minds… Believe me by now I feel like for days I’m constantly checking my bank so if you’rs anxiously waiting you aren’t alone :) hope this helps someone.

• #4141234
                                                                              Anonymous

DD 1/18
                                                                                TT with fees taken out and I am having my funds deposited on Netspend. SBBT deposited my money now just waiting for Netspend to post! I will update if anything happens…. Good Luck!!

• #4141225
                                                                                Ray

Accepted 2/4 Hnr block emerald card fees taken out. Have had ddd of 2/18 since 2/10. Normally I would get it around 3am tonight but what scares me is that I know for a fact over the last 3 years coming to this website that people with net spend always get paid at least a day before me. Soo, since the net spends haven’t been paid yet I’m kinda scared, unless maybe those particular ones are haveing some personal issues. If not us 2/18’ers all may be in some kind of trouble. Hoping it’s not bc Monday was a holiday. Please everyone come back on with an update after you get your money!! Don’t forget us little people that might still be waiting! You were one of us too! I’ll update as well but knowing my luck I’ll get mine last and you guys will be gone already…UPDATE AFTER YOUR DEPOSIT!!!

• #4141219
                                                                                  LouieD

DDD for 2/18. I have BBVA in california. Has anyone else received the deposite same day as IRS says?

• #4141211
                                                                                    barb

filed: 02/07/15
                                                                                      accepted 02/07/15
                                                                                      wmr stated dd of 2/18/16 on 2/13/16

deposit pending 2/17/16 PNC Smart Access for tomorrow

• #4141205
                                                                                      Michelle bacon

I’m glad I’m not the only tax payer that is insanely obsessed with tracking my refund I was accepted 2/9 approved 2/14 with ddd of 2/18 and thanx to this site the white knuckle waiting has been a little easier as well as entertaining with that said I’ve still not received my refund but tt never updated past accepted,wmr still 2 bars but sbtpg received my refund and supposedly sent to my bank metabank(netspend) I’m on the east coast sooooo hopefully by morning, crossing my fingers ill keep u posted

• #4141203
                                                                                        KLC

Treasury said there was nothing for us showing in the system??? What does that mean????

• #4141179
                                                                                          bsraka

I haven’t received mine yet. I paid fees upfront and put it on my netspend. Anyone else have ddd2/18 and no money? On netspend

• #4141149
                                                                                            rachel

I got my DDD on wmr for 2/18… 2 bars… i had a friend help me file my taxes through hrblock online..i do not have any fees being taken out so i dont think i will have anything going through SBBT? i bank with BBT in east GA, no pending transactions as of now. just hoping it comes through by tomorrow morning.

• #4141138
                                                                                              monique

Hey catwoman,
                                                                                                I filed with turbotax and have a ddd of 2/18/16 also. still showing as accepted also. maybe they’re just behind on updates. showing 2 bars on wmr.

• #4141135
                                                                                                dee

@catwoman
                                                                                                  Mine still says accepted on turbo tax as well…my DDD is tomorrow also. I don’t know what’s up with that. …on wmr it says approved which gave me the DDD of tomorrow

• #4141130
                                                                                                  dee

Filed and accepted on 2/4 I have a DDD of 2/18 which is tomorrow but my bank account shows no pending deposit…I bank with META bank which is a bank that issues Walmart payroll…usually when payday comes around I get a notification to my phone 2 days before the actual payday notifying of the pending deposit..then my paycheck will deposit onto my card the night before payday around 9 or 10pm…I have recieved no such pending deposit notification about my refund and I’m getting nervous that I will not have it by tonight or at least by tomorrow on my DDD

• #4141129
                                                                                                    catwoman
                                                                                                      @catwoman

does anyone that filed with turbotax and have a DDD for 2/18 still have the accepted message on turbotax site or its been updated to approved? need to know cuz mines still saying accepted and my DDD is for tomorrow, not sure if they updates to approve the same DDD day, thanks!!

• #4141120
                                                                                                      clare

Filed 1/19 waited 21 days verified 1/9 received a DDD on 2/13 for 2/18 received my funds 2/16 at 9:44pm its been fun (not really) but all of the positive people on this forum has kept me sane durin the wait this being my first time filing an all thank you guys so much i hope all goes well for you as well and you receive your funds ASAP.
                                                                                                        -Stay Blessed
                                                                                                        BTW i have netspend

• #4141110
                                                                                                        Derek

SBTPG Received refund, just waiting for Ally to post it tomorrow morning!

• #4141109
                                                                                                          Audrey

Tina, your bank might not show pending deposits! I was just commenting on a previous post that my bank doesn’t show deposits either so it freaks me out, because the third party bank took the filing fees for turbo tax out, & sent it to my bank who hasn’t received it yet. I’m sure it’ll be there tomorrow! We need to hang in there! LOL

• #4141106
                                                                                                            Tina

My DDD is tomorrow the 18th. I paid fees upfront and the deposit goes straight to my checking account. I called this morning and they have no pending deposits. Is that bad? It’s freaking me out.

• #4141090
                                                                                                              Kate

SBTPG doesn’t show anything for me. I will check again this afternoon after the morning update. Just hoping its there tomorrow and I will be done with the waiting on the IRS nonsense! :) Oh and my bank doesn’t show me pending deposits so I won’t know until its actually deposited there.

• #4141050
                                                                                                                Jay

Zeke I use USAA as well…. Did you have fees taken out or did you pay up front?

• #4141045
                                                                                                                  Paul

The WMR tool said it would send funds to my bank by 2/18, I checked this morning and funds are still not available.

Does anyone else have a similar issue?

• #4141044
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                      DDD 2/18
                                                                                                                      Deposited in USAA this morning.

• #4141041
                                                                                                                      Rei
                                                                                                                        @mommyof4-83

Sbtpg got my funds this morning
                                                                                                                        Just waiting for netspend to post!
                                                                                                                        DDD of 2/18

• #4141037
                                                                                                                        esepp114 not sigNed in

I just called the treasury, they don’t have a payment going out for me. Feel really uneasy right now!

• #4141030
                                                                                                                          Alisha

SBTPG says they disburse my deposit, updated this morning, nothing on my card yet:. Have Blue Bird.

Original DDD was 2/18. Now just the waiting game

• #4141029
                                                                                                                            Mike B

SBBT website has funds this morning!!

• #4141001
                                                                                                                              Kristy

@momof5

Yes, exactly what you said! I did not read your post before posting mine. You explained what I was trying to say much better than I did.

• #4140998
                                                                                                                                latrice

Santa barbra updated!!!!
                                                                                                                                  TPG has issued money to you! See Payment Details below for more information.!!

The tt fees had been taken out!
                                                                                                                                  And money has been sent!

However, still waiting on netspend card in mail…????.

• #4140996
                                                                                                                                  LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                    @labsmomma

SBBT has received and dispersed my refund. Now just to wait for boa to let me have it tomorrow!

• #4140993
                                                                                                                                    bomber23
                                                                                                                                      @bomber23

Im not sure why I’m paranoid about this whole process and thinking I’m not going to receive my refund, maybe it’s cause I actually need the money by the DDD but everything has been going smoothly. Atleast not to warrant my paranoia lol

I filed turbo tax on 2/7 and It says it was receive the day
                                                                                                                                      On 2/13 I got updated with a DDD of 2/18. I never got any codes, my bars never disappeared, no letters in the mail, no nothing. I have it set to deposit into my PNC Bank account. Still can’t shake the feeling it’s not coming tomorrow. But again everything has gone smoothly so I’m sure I freaking out for no reason.

• #4140990
                                                                                                                                      Kristy

Sorry for the typos. I always have typos when I post from my phone.

• #4140989
                                                                                                                                        momof5

Excuse my auto correct on my previous post I meant our DDD 2/18 and I had fees taken out… I also once worked for a large bank and when they say they don’t hold deposits that means that they don’t hold them beyond the date of instruction. If the irs sends deposit notification to wells Fargo or chase or any bank that you don’t receive your paycheck direct deposit early you will not receive your refund early either however they did not “hold” the deposit it’s that other intuitions such as netspend woodforest bank etc release funds once they have notification of deposit regardless of the instruction date because they know they’re going to receive the money. Larger banks hold on to their money not yours until they receive the actual deposit which comes on the instruction date. I hope that clears it up for some. And 1last thing if sbbt sends deposit to your bank early they send without instruction date so if it’s sent before your banks processing time you’ll still get it early! Good luck!

• #4140988
                                                                                                                                          SMc

Filed 2/4
                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/5
                                                                                                                                            Approved 2/11
                                                                                                                                            DDD 2/18
                                                                                                                                            SBTPG updated this morning saying they rec’d the money, deducted TT fees and sent the deposit along. I assume I will see it by Friday.

• #4140986
                                                                                                                                            LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                              @labsmomma

SBBT has taken fees and dispersed my funds. I have Bank of America so I most likely won’t see until tomorrow :)

• #4140985
                                                                                                                                              pbandj

As of 7:18 am EST this morning, (2/17) my fees have been taken out of sbtpg! Now I’m just waiting on global cash card to receive funds! <3 Good luck all!!!!!
                                                                                                                                                Filed 2/5 Accepted 2/5
                                                                                                                                                TT fees DDD 2/18

• #4140984
                                                                                                                                                momof5

For those who don’t believe you can get your refund early I filed mine and my nieces taxes both our add 2/18 we were both approved 2/12 she had no fees her DD hit 2/12 on netspend I had free taken out and sbbt just updated for me at 6am cst and has sent deposit and because I have netspend it will post today as it does every year

• #4140967
                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@ethan
                                                                                                                                                    You can take your negativity elsewhere!!! There has actually been numerous fliers that received their money before the actual dd… If it upsets you to see that some people are in fact getting thier money early or that some simply want to see whats going on w/ the status of fellow 2/18ers then you can kindly remove yourself from post!! Its that easy…

• #4140963
                                                                                                                                                    Kristy

Well, you are right in saying you should not expect a dd before your ddd. You shouldn’t count your chickens before they hatch.

However, most people certainly are NOT lying “trolling” when stating they received their refund early.

For the last 3 years I have received my refund BEFORE my scheduled DDD. It all depends on your bank as well as other factors, but it very possible.

If your refund is being deposited on certain prepaid cards like Netspend AND you paid tax prep fees in advance its likely your refund will hit your card 1-2 days before your DDD.

2 years ago I used Netspend AND did NOT pay fees upfront and I still received my refund early. The same day sbbt took the fees I owed I received my refund. It was like 6 pm.

I received a day early last year using Accountnow. It looks like they are hit or miss this year.

3 years ago my refund was pending in my Navy Federal checking account a day early, but they gave me access to it while pending.

This year I used Bluebird (amex) and I’d love to say I got it early, but I don’t even have a DDD yet. They advertise 2 days early, but from others experience they advertised falsely.

Cards like Netspend do not put a hold on deposits, for the most part they don’t. Like my work paycheck…we get paid Friday’s if by check, but I get paid on Wednesday (today…yay!!!). Payroll is processed on Tuesday, so technically if Netspend never holds depisits I should get my oaycheck on Tuesday. It has happened maybe 2 times ever. If the company sending the deposits sends it dated for a certain date it will not be available until that date.

The IRS definitely sends deposits days before your DDD. This has to be true. Many regular banks DO hold your refund until the exact DDD even though they could release it to you if they wanted to. They earn a great deal of interest money from holding deposits, so its in
                                                                                                                                                      their best interest to hold the money as long as they can.

Refunds aren’t just sent from the IRS to the bank. They must go through stops along the way like us treasury and automated clearinghouse and then the bank. IRS would need to send 4 days before DDD to ensure it is available to the taxpayer on their ddd.

• #4140957
                                                                                                                                                      Ethan S

Someone said earlier in this thread that this thread was nothing but creating false hopes. Granted, while a rare few might see their refunds earlier then there DDD (or come here lying just to be trolls creating false hope).. most people will not see their money available until the DDD. The IRS isn’t going to send out money two or three days ahead of time people. That’s why you got a DDD of 2/18 or whatever yours is, they wouldnt give you a DDD of 2/18 and then send it to your bank acct on 2/15, 2/16, or 2/17.

Look at all the posts in this thread of disappointed people. And you can thank the OP for this and all the liars who think its funny by writing “I got my moneyz early! Yay me!” and then laughing at all the silly people thinking omg wow maybe i will too!

Don’t be so naive people. Expect your money available on your DDD, that’s its called your Direct Deposit Date and not called “A Date X Days After Your Direct Deposit Date” because that would be your ADXAYDDD not your DDD!

If you have a DDD of 2/18, you got a day or less now before you money will most likely be available to you, I think you’ll make it! Don’t let all these liars, trolls, and false hope people like the OP let you or make you wind up disappointed and frustrated.

• #4140948
                                                                                                                                                        keri

Ddd 2/18 wmr hasnt moved from 2 bars and i cant see if anything is pending bc using a prepaid card, sbbt yesterday said no record of me….im sad, was hoping today woulda been it. Hopefully tomorrow will have the outlook im waiting on.

• #4140936
                                                                                                                                                          Big Gene Horndog

She used a local branch

• #4140934
                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@Nessa
                                                                                                                                                              What bank did you use for DD?
                                                                                                                                                              Congrats on your Refund!!

• #4140931
                                                                                                                                                              Danielle
                                                                                                                                                                @clicky

@nessa79 Nice, congrats! Thanks for letting us know.

• #4140929
                                                                                                                                                                nessa79
                                                                                                                                                                  @nessa79

My DDD was 2/18.
                                                                                                                                                                  It is Tuesday 2/16 @10:12pm PST and I GOT MY REFUND!!!
                                                                                                                                                                  I wish you all the best, God bless!

• #4140757
                                                                                                                                                                  niecey

So i talked to a rep at h&r just to see if they received my refund she said no they hadnt, she said they wouldnt receive the money until the DDD and thats how its always been, so i told her i filed with h&r for the last 3 years and I always receive my refund early because I use a netspend card (in the past) so how is it that you guys dont receive it until the exact date?.. then she said she uses a rush card heself and she gets hers early she then told me the truth and said their system updates at night and if they had received my money it wouldnt even update for her to see it until the next day or the 18th.. So i guess the first story she told me was so i wouldnt call back anymore lol ..so i guess this is y im seeing people get their money but h&r and possibly sbbt say they havent received it because they wont update until overnight

• #4140756
                                                                                                                                                                    LABsMomma

Trend* before the holiday* I should pay more attention to auto correct lol

• #4140755
                                                                                                                                                                      LABsMomma

I really think following rend SBBT won’t update for us until tomorrow. Both last week and the Thursday free the holiday last year deposits to SBBT were made the day before . Although I don’t understand why SBBT holds it before showing

• #4140750
                                                                                                                                                                        esepp114 not sigNed in

People already have their funds pending? I am grateful for my DDD but because of how things have gone this year i won’t be completely at
                                                                                                                                                                          ease until it’s in my bank.

Maybe another hour or two for SBBT? ,

• #4140720
                                                                                                                                                                          Chrissy

So I really want to know how all these people have pending deposits but SBBT has nothing? Very confusing?

• #4140661
                                                                                                                                                                            esepp114 not signed in

Do you actually have to talk to someone if you call the treasury, or it is an automated line?

• #4140637
                                                                                                                                                                              CARMELPOP
                                                                                                                                                                                @carmelnikki

Just called tresury and no deposit has been released yet… Im assuming for ACH they take their time…

• #4140629
                                                                                                                                                                                LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                  @labsmomma

This was posted in another thread about how to call them :)
                                                                                                                                                                                  google US Treasury and then contact us. Go down to where it says claim money

• #4140601
                                                                                                                                                                                  CARMELPOP
                                                                                                                                                                                    @carmelnikki

how do I check with treasury on my deposit?

• #4140592
                                                                                                                                                                                    LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                      @labsmomma

@kit awesome news! Congrats!!

• #4140585
                                                                                                                                                                                      Kit0kat2009

Husband called our Bank.. Woodforest

They said that it is in the warehouse “processing” and it will be available tm if it doesn’t come through today!!

Which makes me feel better because it’s no longer in the Hands of the IRS..

• #4140579
                                                                                                                                                                                        Amanda

I have Paypal Prepaid and still no info from SBTG and no deposit on my card even though it says I could get it 2 days faster lol yea ok. Called Treasury and no deposits send as of today under my husband or my social! Just wanted to emphasize I hate the IRS!!! They had no issues taking there $5000 from us last yr

• #4140574
                                                                                                                                                                                          latrice

Just got a email from netspend saying funds cannot be deposited until I activate my card!! Been waiting for it in the mail. Hope its here by 2 with the deposit on it!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                            Ill keep yall posted!!!

• #4140552
                                                                                                                                                                                            niecey

Amy why do u care if people are impatient and what they spend their money on ..your outta line if u dont like the topic then move along.. Everyone on here is going to update eachother until we get our money… U whinning about it isnt going to change anything.

now anywayssss anyone know how i can find out if h&r took out their fees?? Lol

• #4140490
                                                                                                                                                                                              LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                @labsmomma

Wait I take that back I just went back through the 2/10 thread they started receiving by atleast 9 am EST but they were getting it there 2/9, the day before….I’m GUESSING we won’t see SBBT update until tomorrow

• #4140479
                                                                                                                                                                                                LABsMomma

@ellie usually after 11am est…..from what I remember it just goes all day after 11

• #4140477
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ellie

Does anyone know what time SBBT updates? I’m on the East Coast. I’m praying for today!!

• #4140469
                                                                                                                                                                                                    meme

745am central time ,sbbt still says refund not received for me.

• #4140454
                                                                                                                                                                                                      latrice

@ chrissy

I Hope So!!!! Im waiting on the mail man due to the netspend card, but I have a good feeling its coming!!! I’ll be waiting till about 2pm.

• #4140439
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Chrissy

@latrice
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks girl!! Hopefully today will be the day!! :)

• #4140396
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Saesha

@Larry

Were fee’s taken out?

• #4140395
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Danielle
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @clicky

@Larry YES! It starts! Thank you for letting us know!

• #4140394
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cyndii

Yay Larry!

• #4140391
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Larry

Just got my deposit on my walmartmoneycard. Had a dd for 2/18/16

• #4140386
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Cyndii

The only thing worse than people wanting their money early, are the people who complain about these people. I am fine waiting until the 18th, however I don’t have a problem with people wondering or thinking out loud. I could spend all of my money on bubble gum and chocolate bars and it would still not be a single persons place to put their 2 cents in about it. Quit getting worked up about what people post. Don’t watch me watch TV.

• #4140385
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Danielle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @clicky

@Amy G lol. The salt in here. sheesh. I’m sorry, but you missed on all points, nice try though!

• #4140380
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amy G

Just be happy you got your DDD and know you got a refund coming!

I agree with Zak, you act like you aren’t whining, but that is all this thread is and OP is nothing but whine and lies. Waaaah Waaaaah, I have to wait two more whole days to go blow my money on junk I don’t need at Walmart and amazon. Oh don’t forget u need to spend it at McDonalds on more fast food and more cigarettes too! smh.

Your money is coming, tell your title loan place to wait 2 more days, lmao.

• #4140356
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Paul

It doesn’t matter if the IRS is open, most likely they sent the ACH files a couple of days ago and post marked the effective and settlement dates. Banks will start processing ACH files in a few hours since the Federal Reserve Bank was closed today.

• #4140352
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Danielle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @clicky

@Zak Again, why come to this thread if that’s how you feel? No one is complaining here. No one has said they are disappointed with their DD. I think you misunderstand the point of this thread. I’m not going to be disappointed if I get my return on time, but I’m sure as heck going to get excited if I get it early.

Plus, knowing when people are getting their deposits will also let me know when I should be getting mine. If I don’t get mine in the same timeframe as everyone else, this lets me know there may be something wrong, just like with 2/10 DD batch. WMR hasn’t been consistent with handing out error numbers and waiting 21 days for a letter just isn’t acceptable.

If there is an issue I want to take care of if as fast as possible knowing that the IRS takes forever and a day to get things done.

If you feel this thread is not useful, giving false hope, it’s very easy not to read or comment on it. I’ve gotten early deposits before, and people who filed this year have also. Will it happen for us? I don’t know, but if it does I want to know and I’m sure someone will post here.

Just sayin’.

• #4140351
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            sneake horndog

why you dont sackit zackit and go you and start uh wack it then take and pack it in you jacket

• #4140341
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Zak

Chase Bank here for years now.. and my direct deposit ALWAYS comes early am on the DDD day, NEVER EVER early.

I don’t think you people should be anticipating or expecting an early deposit. It’s not that much longer now, just expect it on Thursday.. or whatever day your DDD is and be happy with that.

By coming here and reading all these false hopes, you are only setting up your own disappointment. ..Why do you want to do that to yourself? ..You’ve waited a year, what’s one or two more days?

Just sayin’

• #4140340
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Filed 1/29
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  DDD 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I checked SBBT and it says it hasn’t received my refund. I only went with Netspend because they claim to give out our refunds 2 days earlier than when we are supposed to get it. But if that’s true I should be getting mine tomorrow. This tax season is making me want to drink! ;)

• #4140331
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  pam

I was able to order my return transcript today. I usually get it the next day. We will see!

• #4140330
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    niecey

StephinCA u gave me hope! I was told by a boa rep that they dont hold direct deposits and that they send out batches all day so hopefully h&r takes their fees tomorrow and maybe ill see my money Wednesday *crossing fingers*

• #4140326
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Danielle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @clicky

Got my fingers crossed, my BOA updates at 3 am pst.

• #4140304
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        latrice

Per google
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @ chrissy this is what i saw.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Washington — The Internal Revenue Service will be working overtime to help taxpayers on the upcoming Presidents’ Day holiday. The IRS will open its toll-free assistance line — 1-800-829-1040 — on Monday, February 17, from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm local time, to answer questions related to tax forms.

• #4140302
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          latrice

@ chrissy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I just looked right befor my post. Due to the holiday I hadnt looked sense yesterday, been busy with my babies!

Yes I filed 2/4 accepted same day. Ddd of 2/18. Waiting on netspend card in the mail.

• #4140293
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chrissy

@latrice
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Did you check earlier in the day as well? I thought they were closed for the holiday. Now you’ve got my hopes up!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Your DDD is 2/18?

• #4140282
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ellie

Mine hasn’t updated :(

• #4140277
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                latrice

Sbbt bank just updated. Says refund recieved!!!! Yay! Hopefully tomorrow!!

• #4140270
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @labsmomma

@steph….we never get anything early Unless my husbands pay falls on a Monday we get it the Friday before but if it falls on any other days it comes that day :( would be nice though!

Looking at 2/10’s thread seems SBBT updated 2/9 for everyone so I would GUESS SBBT atleast will update on the 17th for us.

• #4140265
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kit0kat2009

Bump…

Grrrr… Holiday!!.. Grrrr

Honestly it’s crazy how government offices close for every holiday.. Yet most places your lucky to get Christmas off..

I also am the person who hates Sunday’s because everything closes early…

• #4140023
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      StephInCA

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if BoA did post them early. We have had BoA for a few years now, and now recently all of our paychecks have been direct deposited days early, which never happened before. But they’ve been being deposited 2-3 days early.

We are having ours deposited in US bank though, because we are closing our BoA accounts. Dumb BoA decided to close literally every branch in the county next month.

• #4139933
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        bsraka

So no one has got their money yet… am I seriously getting screwed cause of Presidents day?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Least I know it’s coming but usually I get it immediately when I get second bar. This year not so much.

• #4139901
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Gingerlee

Filed 2/10, approved 2/13 with DDD of 2/18. Pnc.. nothing yet..lol

• #4139865
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kit0kat2009

I bank with Woodforest and they usually release deposits while its pending..

I don’t see anything yet.. It would be awesome a couple days early..

Still just happy to have a date..

• #4139788
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              The Truth
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @marino13

Filed my bud’s taxes on 02/04 No update on WMR until this a.m saying deposit scheduled for 02/18. Lo and behold his loot was deposited on Friday 02/12. I filed on 01/25 and still No progress, no bars, etc…Go figure.

• #4139760
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Danielle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @clicky

Exciting Diane! What bank are you with? It would be so nice to get it Tuesday.

• #4139742
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Diane

Mine was pending yesterday morning right afteri checked wmr and had a ddd. I called the bank and they will release it Tuesday.

• #4139695
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Saesha

Rushcard 2/18 ddd ,I’m mad I just found out about rushcard big crash&burn looking on there fb page but I have faith so I’m not worried

• #4139670
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sarah

Just checked where’s my refund, I filed on Tuesday 2/9/16 and today it updated and gave me a DD of 2/18/16. I have chase. Nada here. I expect it Wednesday the day before at 7pm. That’s how most my refunds are.

• #4139660
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Audrey

I know dude, dang! Says it right there in the subject, nothing left to the imagination of what you’re gonna get before opening this post! “2/18, early DD?”? LOL hilarious. This entire website/forum is for people to ask questions, & get answers or advice from those who wish to give it. ANYWAYS, I got a DD of 2/18 last night! I used to be all annoyed by my sister, who would be like “ugh, so annoying people want a DD early, I’d be happy for just a DDD” then quickly flipped like a switch to being one of those people, & now I feel the same way! LOL I can’t wait for the 18. I’ve never gotten my DD’s early, (refunds) last year our bank actually held it through the weekend cause it was supposed to be deposited on a Saturday. I’m glad it’s a Thursday this year lol

• #4139658
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          patty

Ddd 2/18 wells Fargo nothing yet. I don’t expect it to be early :(

• #4139653
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Danielle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @clicky

Ok, really? For those of you who don’t like this thread just don’t read, ya? Never complained, just wanted to know if anyone gets an early deposit. This definitely isn’t hurting anybody and there are threads before this with the same exact subject.

Can we just be nice to each other, we’re all in the same boat. :)

• #4139647
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @labsmomma

@kit BoA is Bank of America lol I would of stayed with wood forest but we don’t have a branch near us now…closet is like 45 mins without traffic :( so now I have to wait on banks that don’t post til date lol I miss early deposit

• #4139629
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kit0kat2009

What’s BOA ? Sorry I don’t know what that means..

@LABsmomma

Me to.. Only thing I like about Woodforest
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Early access and also the hours
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I don’t know any other bank with Sunday Hours!

• #4139615
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  niecey

Always someone who has something to say that doesn’t help anyone ..

• #4139613
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Just wait until 2-18-16. Everyone complaining about not receiving a date. Now you got a date….u want it early. People are never satisfied!

• #4139612
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      niecey

DDD 2/18 BOA nothing yet…. Does anyone know if i might get it early with Bank of America? When I asked the customer service rep he said they dont hold direct deposits ..

• #4139611
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        LABsMomma
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @labsmomma

I have BoA as well (first year I’ve used them) reading from others we don’t get early deposits :( which sucks lol I’m ised to wood forest and everything super early

• #4139610
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kit0kat2009

My sis had a DDD of 2/10 and got money 2/8..

So maybe..

I’m just happen to finally have a date!

• #4139598
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Akerie

DDD- 2/18/2016
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Netspend- No deposit yet…..patiently waiting

For all the ones waiting for a DDD date , I’m sorry that you have not received one yet but praying one comes very soon for all of you waiting!!!!!

• #4139594
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

DDD 2/18 – Green Dot, no deposit here, either.

• #4139545
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Hnr

Hnr ddd 2/18 emerald card no early deposit. Last year I got it around 2am on my ddd.

• #4139523
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kate

Bookmarking.. Northern Missouri bank here and no early DD yet.

• #4139518
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Lynn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mrswilliams16

DDD 2/18 Chase Bank. Not here yet.

Viewing 142 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.