2/11/16 Filers & Accepted

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season 2/11/16 Filers & Accepted

• This topic has 143 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by tk.
  • Topic Starter
    mohulamu

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to see how long it will take for those who filed on 2/11/16 to get an approval.

I filed & was approved on 2/11/16. Hopefully will see a DDD sooon!

Viewing 142 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        tk

Finally received letter about steps to faxing in 1095a and 8962. Faxed it all in this morning. And now the “real” wait begins. (Sigh) Anyone else that has had to do this? How long did it take to receive your refund?

Nicole Runde
            @tjnicoleworrell

Anybody have any updates? Starting to think being able to order transcripts was false hope cause nothing has changed. Called IRS they said I had a two week hold on mine. No reason or code given.

Nicole Runde
              @tjnicoleworrell

But now I was just able to order both tax transcripts, hopefully this is a good sign!

Nicole Runde
                @tjnicoleworrell

Just got off the phone with a wonderful agent at the IRS…told me that my refund is delayed by two weeks for no known reason. And he wasn’t sure if I would be receiving a letter or not. But if I was getting a letter it would take 7-10 days….I don’t know if I should call back or what. So frustrating…….

TK

@notunclesam

I efiled thru a tax company. Hopefully yours is just processing and you don’t receive a letter. Some people are randomly chosen for review and don’t have to do anything in particular on their end. Fingers crossed for you.

TK

@Adrie

I’m waiting on mine as well. Unfortunately, every letter doesn’t have the same FAX number (so I’m told). It varies from state to state, batch to batch. We just have to wait until we receive the letter. “/

Adrie

Update! Guys go ahead and call. I had the issue as well with the 1095 form and the 8962 form. It takes 4-6 weeks after sending the forms to them for processing! Ugh! Does anyone have the fax number it goes to? My letter hasn’t arrived yet

Notnuckesam

Tk I did and they said it still being processed if you don’t mind how did u file?

TK

@notunclesam

I had and still have the topic 152 showing. Doesn’t matter. That doesn’t mean anything buy you chose direct deposit. You really should call.

Notunclesam

Ok so that a medical insurance form is this becuz of how I filed did anyone file with turbo tax? I already have that form but it was never added to the system? Anyone else that has the topic 152?

TK

@cali2co

That’s the same thing I said. ANYTHING to keep the delays going. This is sad. They don’t wanna pay people.

TK

Update:

I called the IRS this morning when they opened. Today makes 21 days. I was told I needed to submit an 8962 and a 1095. Ugggggghhhh!!!! It took 21 days to tell me that??? Mind you I didn’t get a letter. Was told a letter was generated yesterday and that I should receive it in 7 to 15 days. From what I know, I can mail the information (which is an automatic six week processing wait) or FAX it. However, the FAX number will be on the letter. They won’t give it to you. You have to wait on the letter. Even after I FAX it, I’m not sure how long processing will be. Even after processing and approval, I’ll still be waiting on a deposit. This is crazy and by far the worst tax season I’ve ever experienced. Guys please call them. Don’t wait. Whatever is stalling your refund, you won’t be told until late in the game and the stall happened from the very beginning.

Nicole Runde
                                  @tjnicoleworrell

I filed after 12pm that day, and I think technically my accepted day is the 12th. Although turbo tax says the 11th. I’ll update once I find out anything (if anything) I heard they do major updates on Saturdays so I’m waiting til the weekend is over before I start waiting hours to speak to someone who will have no answers for me lol

Cali2co
                                    @cali2co

I think I’m going back to mailing out my tax return instead of efiling, next year!

Cali2co
                                      @cali2co

I had to verify information. So far only verified my Identity (yesterday) but haven’t received the letter yet so I don’t know if there is anything else yet. ALSO,,I would advise you guys to call!! The agent told me yesterday I wasn’t accepted until 2/16!!!! So maybe I’ll see some action by 3/8

Anything to delay paying out money!

Adrie

Mine is under review.. I was told that I will get a 12c letter in the mail I’m 2 weeks. My status is still processing.

Leslie

Did y’all file and get accepted before noon on 2/11. Usually after 12 pm will make it push to the next deposit cycle.

Notunclesam

Same here jus waiting

Frakersmom

In the same boat as you all.

TK

@nicole

You and I have the EXACT same situation. Unfortunately, I am just as puzzled as you are. This is insane. If I find out anything, I’ll share. “)

Nicole Runde
                                                  @tjnicoleworrell

Filed: 2/11
                                                  Accepted: 2/11

Get worried like many of you, Monday my bars disappeared on WMR, and still nothing. Checked my bank account and no deposit. Wasn’t able to order transcripts, website keeps saying that the information doesn’t match…Haven’t received any letters from IRS, still have topic 152. Just so nerve wrecking. Depending on where you look people have different opinions. Saying that as long as you have Topic 152 you’re fine, other’s say your under review, or so on and so forth. I don’t have anything to be afraid of, but the fact that it is taking so long is making me nervous….Anyone else have any thoughts or words of reassurance?

Notunclesam

Idk way to think as soon as I think o got it I see someone post something contradicting it…I just feel like it is what it all I can do is wait I called the Irs and they just said it processing. But how long does processing actually take

TK

Disregard the typo…

TK

@Notunclesam

Isn’t it ridiculous!?!? Ugh! I think if I had some information or at least knew what to expect I would be more relaxed about the situation. I’m hoping I’m not one of many that will wait up to several more weeks or months. Sitting in the dark is unnerving “/ I hear some say the IRS updates only on Wednesday and Saturday will the WMR site says every 24 hours. What do you think?

Notunclesam

@TK same here….don’t no what this means? TT said it would be 2/3 but no update from Irs can order return transcript????????????

TK

Filed 2/11
                                                            Accepted 2/11
                                                            No action until today (3/1); bar disappeared. Now showing “Your return is still processing. A date will be given when available “.
                                                            Can’t order a return transcript yet. Anyone else in the boat with me?
                                                            What should my expectation be?

CHRIS

GOT MY DDD DAY ON SATURDAY SAYS BY 03/02/16 …. SO HOPEFULLY TOMORROW

Notunclesam

Wth this year has been the most confusing filed with turbo tax, and was accepted 2/11 my hung changed until Monday when it said my return is being processed was able to order my account transcript but no return transcript. TT said I would be here on 2/3 but it’s still hasn’t said anything close to a date? Has anyone else been going threw the same thing?

Abida

Got my refund! Direct deposited this morning! I hope everyone else got theirs too! Woot!

Abida

Filed 2/10/16
                                                                    Accepted 2/11/16
                                                                    Processing 2/11/16 – 2/26/16 / able to order transcripts on 2/22/16
                                                                    Approved 2/27/16 with a DDD of by 3/2/16

QUESTION: Has anyone ever received their deposit before the DDD? Because I noticed it said BY 3/2/2016 and not ON.

my dad filed his not three days before mine and got his over a week ago!
                                                                    Confused why I had to basically wait the full 21 days…argh.
                                                                    The one year I really needed my tax refund…

Amanda S

Filed & Accepted 2/11

DDD 3/2

Checked Sat morning and had an update on WMR, DDD of 3/2! Transcripts updated 2/26
                                                                      WMR 2 bars 2/27

Checking transcripts for an update is never a guarantee, only a standard. But as a general rule for my own experience for the last 4-5 yrs, once you can order a return transcript, your return has been processed. As for WMR, last year people were getting DDD’s without an update until after the deposits…sometimes a week after…not 100% reliable imo. Best of luck to all!

**2/11 filers with a DDD, let us know if you see an early deposit!!

Cali2co
                                                                        @cali2co

So happy to hear about the Saturday updates! Mine is still processing. But this gives me a tiny bit of hope I’ll get a ddd by 3/3.

• #4144394
                                                                        deago

So far status still at Accepted. This SUCKS!

• #4144381
                                                                          Anonymous

@notunclesam if I’m not mistaken, my fiancé got an update at around 10pm last Saturday. Let’s hope they are still working on updates thru today. I’ll keep you posted!

• #4144378
                                                                            Leslie

I’ve have been trolling for information here for two weeks. So stressed about getting a DDD. Thank you guys for all of your feedback

• #4144375
                                                                              Notunclesam

@adrie same here I almost ready to pull my hair out I can’t order transcripts…I was excepted on 2/11 @1pm and still nothing threw Turbotax

• #4144369
                                                                                Anonymous

Hey guys! So I’m still at accepted. Filed 2/11 as well. Not able to order transcripts either. My fiancé filed 20 mins before me that same day and he already got his money. Anyone else waiting for the wmr to move or a ddd? Please advise! I’m starting to get worried lol

• #4144358
                                                                                  Sarah

Sarah here..

DDD 3/2…

• #4144342
                                                                                    Anna

Yay!!!! DDD 3/2!!!!!

• #4144326
                                                                                      Jen

Yes, finally approved & ddd of 3/2!

• #4144317
                                                                                        MrsRivers

Around 3 am WMR finally updated to APPROVED! DDD of 3/2. Hallelujah lol

• #4144316
                                                                                          Jp

Finally updated

WMR has updated to approved

• #4144310
                                                                                            MrsRivers

@Cali2co

When I ordered my account transcript a few days ago I had to use my old address… But when I was finally able to order my return transcript yesterday I had to use my new one. I assume because when they processed the return they updated the address. It’s probably a sign your return is done processing.

Also, at both addresses I had to leave off our apartment/unit # to make the address work.

• #4144307
                                                                                              Cali2co
                                                                                                @cali2co

Now I can’t order transcripts online using my old or new address. The other day I ordered my 2015 account online! I’m starting to think transcripts mean nothing.. Tbh

• #4144263
                                                                                                Cd

Was able to order my return transcripts on 2/19/16 and still no ddd! Go figure!

• #4144262
                                                                                                  Amanda S

@ Negeen: On irs.gov, under “tools” on homepage. You will see 3rd or 4th option down it will read “Order transcripts”, select that and follow the prompts to order by mail. If it allows you to, your refund is finished processing and will be issued within a few days. If it does not allow you to request by mail, then your refund is still processing. Basically, it’s a backdoor to the ever slow updates on WMR. Transcripts update in real-time.

• #4144261
                                                                                                    Amanda S

Filed 2/11
                                                                                                      Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                      Filed with TT

Still at one bar, no changes…However, I was able to order transcripts today! I believe the big batch updates happened on Saturday in years passed. We should see movement tomorrow, Monday at the latest. Last year a trend was noticed, larger refunds are processed on weekly updates and smaller refunds are on the daily updates! This should be a good week for us 2/11 filers. Well wishes everyone, and a speedy return week! Will update when I see movement!

• #4144244
                                                                                                      Negeen

I filed and was accepted on 2/11. I still only have 1 bar. What are these transcripts everyone is talking about?

• #4144147
                                                                                                        Drew Six

Called earlier and got a nice guy on the phone. I needed a copy of my 2014 return transcript. Told me my 2015 also just got done. I have a DDD of 3/2. The system will update tonight with the info. Yay for me.

• #4144141
                                                                                                          Cali2co
                                                                                                            @cali2co

2/11 filed and accepted. Nothing yet. Still no bars. Still processing. Can’t order transcripts.

• #4144125
                                                                                                            MrsRivers

I was FINALLY able to order our return transcript today!!! Hopefully will have our DDD tomorrow. Such a damn relief.

• #4144117
                                                                                                              njredlove

Filed 2/11
                                                                                                                Accepted 2/11

Hello Everyone,

I finally was able to order my return transcripts. I have a $50 offset from the VA hospital and when I called the offset number it showed as payed from my refund dated March 2nd. Hopefully we all will have DDD’s. I’m a weekly and always get refund on Wednesday and update on Saturday. Good Luck!

• #4144083
                                                                                                                Jp

I was able to request my return transcript for 2015 but war still shows at bar one.
                                                                                                                  What does that mean???

• #4144068
                                                                                                                  Jen

Filed 2/11 accepted 2/12.

I’m still at one bar, I’ve been checking my transcript everyday and finally this morning I was able to order my return transcript. My friend filed on the 18 & got her money deposited today in her account & yesterday she checked where’s my refund and it was still processing so odd. Hopefully tomorrow we all get good news!

• #4144044
                                                                                                                    Sarah

Thank you Kenneth. I will check again tomorrow.

• #4144043
                                                                                                                      Kenneth

@Sarah,
                                                                                                                        It means your 2016 tax processing is finished, your DDD is near, I hope everyone gets their update early tomorrow morning.
                                                                                                                        Best of luck,

• #4144040
                                                                                                                        Drew

Still at one bar. Still at Tax Topic 152. Still cant order transcript. I don’t get it

• #4144034
                                                                                                                          Chris

filed 2/11 .. still one bar … both transcripts are available … maybe a good sign

• #4144030
                                                                                                                            Sarah

Sarah here again.

Filed 2/11
                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                              Today still at one bar with tax topic 152
                                                                                                                              BUT just now was able to order return transcript…WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

• #4144021
                                                                                                                              Anna

Hi Everyone! Still ONLY 1 bar BUT this morning I was able to finally order my return transcript so hopefully, I’ll get a DDD soon. Best of luck!

• #4144018
                                                                                                                                Kenneth

Major update
                                                                                                                                  Filed 2-9
                                                                                                                                  accepted 2-9
                                                                                                                                  bar disappeared 2-15
                                                                                                                                  been able to order return transcript on 2-25
                                                                                                                                  bar reappear today says approved DDD 3-1
                                                                                                                                  Wow, huge release, can’t wait until that money hits my bank.
                                                                                                                                  Best of luck to all.

• #4144004
                                                                                                                                  Vc

Still at one bar, tax topic 152 SMH.. Fingers crossed for Sat

• #4143986
                                                                                                                                    micheal

ok thanks @trish

• #4143953
                                                                                                                                      Trish

@micheal I checked at noon and it was at two bars

• #4143941
                                                                                                                                        micheal

@trish, what time did you get your ddd?

• #4143921
                                                                                                                                          Trish

I am so excited because today I have a ddd!!!! Finally!!!!! But I can’t be to excited until I get the DD my husband is still at one bar

• #4143884
                                                                                                                                            Anna

I just spoke with my tax preparer and she informed me that the system more than likely won’t update again until this Saturday 2/27/16 so let’s hope we all have a DDD that day! By us filing on 2/11 our 21 day period is up 3/3 so I hope we all get what’s owed back to us by then!!!

• #4143867
                                                                                                                                              Brad

I filed with Turbo Tax on 02/11/16 accepted within an hour. As of 02/25/16 one bar and the ever lingering tax topic 152. With this day and age of electronic records, online transfers and immediate removal of funds when making purchases via online verification in real time has to make you wonder. They just squander on it holding it as long as they can. This day in time this really isn’t acceptable and the whole system should be revisited.

Brad -Software Engineer of 16 years

Please excuse grammar… I am a software engineer not an English teacher! ;)

• #4143832
                                                                                                                                                Cali2co
                                                                                                                                                  @cali2co

Nothing new this morning… No bars, still processing, not able to order return transcripts.

Maybe this evening! We have to be getting close to the finish line!

• #4143823
                                                                                                                                                  Anna

WMR still on the 1st bar… No change yet!!! I remember someone saying they usually make most changes on Wednesday and Saturday… Let’s hope Saturday is our day!! Bc today makes 14 days already!!! Smh!!! Never had this issue before!!!!

• #4143810
                                                                                                                                                    Lee

Filed 2/11/2016. Still no DDD . WMR still on 1st bar. Omg torture!????

• #4143808
                                                                                                                                                      Kenneth

New update,
                                                                                                                                                        Filled 2-9
                                                                                                                                                        accepted 2-9
                                                                                                                                                        Bar disappeared 2-15
                                                                                                                                                        Be able to order return transcript today after many attempts at previous days.
                                                                                                                                                        Hopefully, new update on DDD in comming days

• #4143807
                                                                                                                                                        Drew

Filed 2/11

Still one bar and no update. Tax topic remains 152.

• #4143806
                                                                                                                                                          MrsRivers

Another day… Still no update.

2/11 e-filed with H&R block (DD w/ fees taken out of the refund)
                                                                                                                                                            2/11 accepted
                                                                                                                                                            As of today still at 1 bar with TT152 on WMR.

Able to order account transcript but not refund transcript. Le sigh.

• #4143706
                                                                                                                                                            Cali2co
                                                                                                                                                              @cali2co

Filed and accepted 2/11 with TT

No w2s, self employed, and claimed eitc. Probably raised suspicions.

Had 1 bar plus tt152. About a week later more or less everything disappeared and the “still processing” message came up. Only can order the account transcript. This is so annoying!

Luckily, I’m not necessarily relying on it (wanting to save it and pay off a bill) but my heart goes out to those needing it! Seems like every year it’s something with our taxes last year we filed late January and didn’t get them until April (totally different situation but still upsetting since we were relying on it then and it caused a bunch a bills and rent to get behind)

• #4143683
                                                                                                                                                              Sarah

Filed electronic 2/11/16, accepted a couple hours later on 2/11… its the 24th and stI’ll on first bar, no ddd, nothing has changed.. :(

• #4143680
                                                                                                                                                                JennyLeeTho514

@MrsRivers……..and everyone else….
                                                                                                                                                                  we feel you. this is the one year that we are beyond desparate and the waiting is torture. we would feel better and be able to sleep knowing when the end is in sight. i just wanted to give a shout out that you are not alone. we are in the exact same boat. i feel a little better knowing its not just us. good luck!

• #4143606
                                                                                                                                                                  Anna

Hi Everyone! No status change and I’m still at one bar as well. Let’s hope by Saturday we will have DD or DDD!!! I’ve heard the IRS Is going slower than usual as we all can see too… But 21 days isn’t until 3rd of March so I pray prior to then we will all have GREAT news!!!!

• #4143590
                                                                                                                                                                    Drew

I am still at one bar. Filed 2/11 and accepted same day. Tax topic 152 still present.

• #4143578
                                                                                                                                                                      MrsRivers

Finally figured out what address they have on file for me & my husband, was able to order an account transcript but not a return one.

Still zero updates on WMR (on 1 bar & TT152.)

So disheartening. This is the one year we really need the money fast and it’s taking forever.

• #4143558
                                                                                                                                                                        Trish

Hey everyone so today I was able to order my return transcript, I’m not sure what that means. I still can’t order my husbands even though he filed a few days before me

• #4143534
                                                                                                                                                                          Anna

@ Scott
                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks for that Wednesday and Saturday information. Hopefully, we that are waiting will receive sometime of change tomorrow or by the end of the week!!

Also, I was only able to order one of my transcripts! So idk what’s the deal!

• #4143510
                                                                                                                                                                            Scott

I noticed that Wednesday and Saturday are the two days that most people are getting they’re updates on wmr this year so hope everyone that are still waiting to get there’s to see an update on one of this days this week and I noticed that if people that are still waiting to get approved if you can other both your transcripts you get a ddd the following day so hope this helps alil more

• #4143488
                                                                                                                                                                              roscoe

Filed 2-11 accepted 2-11 had bar bar disappeared ordered both returns 2-18 but WMR still says being processed. Is this normal?

• #4143463
                                                                                                                                                                                MrsRivers

I did H&R block but with Direct Deposit in my bank account instead of the emerald card. Had the fees taken out of the refund. No new updates today from WMR and I keep checking my bank for a pending deposit just in case but no dice.

• #4143445
                                                                                                                                                                                  JennyLeeTho514

I filed and was accepted on the 11th. No update either. Getting worried something is wrong but nothing in the mail either. Thanks for letting me know we are not alone. That eases the worry a little.

• #4143439
                                                                                                                                                                                    Scott

Just to help a lot of people out
                                                                                                                                                                                      I did taxes with h&r block and choose the emerald card and I didn’t pay fees
                                                                                                                                                                                      I filled 2/11 accepted same day
                                                                                                                                                                                      2/20 approved by irs with ddd of 2/24
                                                                                                                                                                                      Today I called my card and if u listen it tells you that your money will be on ur emerald card on the 24th so just to make some people feel better ur getting your money on the ddd the irs gives u hope I could help some people with this info.
                                                                                                                                                                                      P.s hope next year ain’t so crazy good luck and god bless

• #4143331
                                                                                                                                                                                      mohulamu

Thanks for the updates, everyone! I hope that everyone gets a DDD soon, not having updates is torture!

Update on me:

2/11 Filed taxes
                                                                                                                                                                                        2/11 Accepted
                                                                                                                                                                                        2/19 Ordered Transcripts
                                                                                                                                                                                        2/20 DD of 2/24
                                                                                                                                                                                        2/23 Received text that Republic Bank will be releasing funds within next 1-5 days to my bank.

I was hoping for an early refund, but now I’m hoping that it’ll come on time now :).

• #4143260
                                                                                                                                                                                        Anna

Hi, as of 7:30am Central Time, I still only have ONE bar and I filed on 2/11 as well. I was able to order account transcript but not the return transcript this morning however. Maybe tomorrow they will give approve us all. I hope!!!!!

• #4143258
                                                                                                                                                                                          Drew

No update as of 2/23. Filed 2/11 and got accepted same day. Sitting at one bar with Tax Topic 152.

• #4143233
                                                                                                                                                                                            MrsRivers

E-Filed 2/11 with H&R Block
                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 2/11

Still only on bar 1. How do I try to request a transcript? Getting impatient & also paranoid that something may be wrong.

• #4142988
                                                                                                                                                                                              Vc

Filed 2/11, accepted within 5 minutes, & am still sitting at one bar too.. Hopefully we’ll get a DDD by Wednesday

• #4142984
                                                                                                                                                                                                ErinH

I filed on 2/11 and it was accepted that night at like 7:42 PM. I know insaw a schedule that said if you filed on 2/11 BEFORE 11:00 AM, your expected DD was 2/19. But I still am in bar 1. So I am scared I will not even receive it this week! If anyone is in a similar situation to mine, please let me know!

• #4142979
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Drew

@trish it stinks. But having a schedule C and a rental seems to make it go a little slower. That’s ok. We will get a DDD soon enough. I am still snowing a 152 tax topic.

• #4142922
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

By the time I receive my refund my shlong will probably be old and shriveled up like a lot of you old dust bags

• #4142917
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Herestowaiting

@Stephen…..where did you get the information about banks not accepting refunds over 10k? Many ppl on this site have gotten DDD and DD who say they were getting refunds of 10k. I know with the some of the prepaid cards have maximums but banks, that’s new information.

• #4142907
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Stephen

Are you two able to order both transcripts? If so then you got pulled in for review call monday and see whats up. Sorry you guys didnt get to get a DDD i do know it will come soon so have hope. I also know that if its over 10k its mailed now as banks and prepaid cards wont take over 10k this year so thats also a possibility you guys are waiting on

• #4142904
                                                                                                                                                                                                          bl3sea

The time it takes to get your refund definitely has nothing to do with the amount you are receiving.

• #4142886
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Just a Mom

@drew & trish…. I have a large refund and got a DDD…

• #4142880
                                                                                                                                                                                                              trish

@drew It seem everyone with a huge refund is being delayed!!!!! This is Crazy, I didn’t know they went by the amount

• #4142872
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Drew

I’m a 2/11. Still sitting on one bar. Big refund coming.

• #4142835
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  trish

well as for my husband and myself, we are still on one bar. congrats to all the ppl that got a DDD!!! i’m happy for you all, but I feel left in the dark. I just hate that the irs accepts our refund and then take us through all kind of shit after. if somthing is wrong they usally reject the refund smh I really feel they are doing this because I have a very large refund

• #4142805
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    lopez

e filed 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      accepted2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      able to order transcripts 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      got my ddd on 2/17 for 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      money in accout on 2/20 wells Fargo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      good luck everyone

• #4142636
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Milehighnat

2/11 accepted Sat on first bar forever able to order both transcripts 2/19 DDD date 02/24/16 fingers crossed DD b4 then and disappearing bars

• #4142635
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kacie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mge11pwda14

filed 2/10 & accepted minutes later
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          no movement on wmr, just one bar and tt 152.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          able to order transcripts early 2/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          woke up this morning 2/20–to a DDD of 2/24
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          i am sooo relieved :)

• #4142628
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          mohulamu

Thanks everyone for the updates on here! Congratulations to those that have received the great updates! For those who are still waiting, your updates will come very soon :).

Update this morning:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2/11 Filed on TaxAct
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2/11 Accepted by IRS
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2/20 2nd Bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            2/24 DDD

Now that I’ve gotten my DDD, here’s to an early deposit! Let’s keep the updates going, so that we can see how long from the DDD notification to actual deposits take.

• #4142625
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Joe

Filed & Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Able to request transcripts 2/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2/20 WMR updated with two bars and DDD of 2/24

• #4142567
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Good Old Boy

Update:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filed with TT, payed fees in advance

Filed 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                CO State Accepted 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Turbo Tax changed to calendar on TT Tracker 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Able to order Transcripts 2/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                WMR 2 Bars 2/20
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DDD 2/24

Expected to take a little longer, previous years is usually 10 days. Have 1099’s, Schedule C’s, no W-2’s.

Took 9 days since acceptance this year.

• #4142478
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kim K West

Just checked WMR, 2 bars, DDD 2/24!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  THANK goodness!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  This has been so stressful!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Now it’s a different waiting game.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anyone else got some improvement?

• #4142470
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Stephen

Hey guys (incase you havent checked wmr before reading this( go check your wmr! I got my DDD this morning of 2/24! Thank you all for supporting me on my way i appreciated it every bit. Ill keep you guys updated and help you all along the way. I can finally get my new baby the furniture and toys he deserves!

• #4142361
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    trish

@stephan thank you for the info!!!!! I have my fingers crossed too lol

• #4142353
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kim K West

Thanks for the info @Stephen !!!

-fingers crossed for us all-

• #4142333
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Stephen

@trish i think that means you need to verify your address if you have recently moved. If not then perhaps give them a call and see whats up. I was lurking the facebook version of this forum and a lot of folks said that they ordered their return transcript today and called the irs and they said DDD of 2/24 so heres to hoping! They said theres a big update tonight for a lot of us to get DDDs so lets hope. Ill update in the am.

• #4142321
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          trish

So I just tried to order my husband transcripts and I can’t even pull them up, says that information does not match our records!!!! what does this mean?

I tried ordering mine and i can only choose mail. I was only able to order the account, not return :( i’m so confused right now

• #4142306
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            mohulamu

Update for me: No change on WMR, but was able to order a transcript! Hopefully this means I’ll get my refund soon :).

• #4142165
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Joe

@Kim k west

I just went back and tried it again for the heck of it and the correct message came up saying that my request has been accepted. Pretty strange.

• #4142148
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                AliKat

Filed/Accepted 2/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ordered Return Transcript 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Approved 2/19 with DDD 2/23

Used TurboTax to file, no fees. Filed with 1095a and verified with DL through TurboTax when I filed before submitting.

• #4142146
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kim K West

@Joe

I did, but only after I attempted to order them again right after to make sure I actually ordered them.

That’s bizzare you got that message if you didn’t order them

• #4142124
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Joe

Filed and accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Still 1 bar

This morning the transcript site told me I already ordered both transcripts and they were in the mail. Yesterday I couldn’t order either. Did anyone else get this message?

• #4142114
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Good Old Boy

Filed with TT, payed fees in advance

Filed 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        CO State Accepted 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Turbo Tax changed to calendar on TT Tracker 2/16

Still 1 bar on WMR, able to order transcript by mail this morning. (No online transcripts anymore?)

Expected to take a little longer, previous years is usually 10 days. Have 1099’s, Schedule C’s, no W-2’s.

• #4142095
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kacie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mge11pwda14

I filed 2/10 and was accepted a few minutes later. I have a new address on my tax return and I haven’t been able to use my new address on the transcript order phone line. It always asked for my post office box number (which I used last year) and I used my new street address this year. No movement on wmr. 1 bar with tt 152. But today I was able to order my 2015 transcripts with my new address :) so hopefully that means something!! We could see an update my day now!!

• #4142028
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kim K West

Hey all, so I still have no bars and a 152 BUT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I was able to order both transcripts just now.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I am hoping that means something.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Any other year, I’d have my taxes already! Lol.

Also to add, just because, so I keep checking WMR yesterday and they said I exceeded my attempts (and that it’s changed every 24 hours, go figure) and I did see my balance where my end of the year date usually is, so I thought I was going with something, but after I was allowed to check again (ha ha) still the same thing.

I also have no letters so far from them.

So -fingers crossed for us all!!!-
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Who else can get their transcripts?

• #4142027
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

filed TT 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Irs accepted. 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              152 & no information till 2/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2/18 on bar and 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2/19 can now order account &return transcripts!!!

Hopefully soon….feel good because I had 3 W2s, one was a corrected whoand had a little self employment money :)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Also never filed any insurance papers or had to verify

• #4141978
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              vanessa

hey all, i did not file 2/11 but did file 2/12, was accepted 2/12 early in the a.m.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                i got an update yesterday with 2 bars and a ddd of 2/22. i saw a few on here had the same date. i was able to order my transcripts the day before getting ddd. i see alot of people waiting long time, i am sorry! i got lucky and was not reviewed or had to verify.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                everyone’s day will come, hoping for soonest date possible for everyone.

• #4141976
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Stephen

Well guys I just ordered my return transcript which from what people have told me means I will be getting a DDD soon! Hoping for one later today but if not saturday would rule too. I would love to see this for all of us and have a DDD of 2/22 or 2/24. Ill keep you mates posted.

• #4141958
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  mohulamu

@starr-lucky you! Please let us know if you receive it early , it’ll give me hope that mine will come early :)

update on me: no change, still on one bar. Hopefully it’ll change tomorrow!

• #4141830
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Stephen

So guys since we are seeing others with a DDD of the 22nd i am hoping we will get the same the next few days. I have seen people have their 2/18 ddd early and as time went on they tacked on others so hopefully now that we are finally in the IRS’s sights we will be getting ours monday or sometime next week (thinking the latest friday) hope all works out for us i can see we all really need it!

• #4141794
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      trish

This really suck, I filed my boyfriends on the 9th and mine was on the 12th and we are boyh on one bar. I’m seeing ppl that filed after my boyfriend and they already have a date!!!!! idk what is going on with the IRS smh this is Crazy!!!

• #4141767
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kim K West

@Tina

Yes! I have my fingers crossed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          That’ll be amazing!

• #4141674
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          starr

I filed 2/11 was accepted the same day got a DDD this morning of 2/22

• #4141673
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tina

I saw a couple people that filed on 2/12 said they updated this morning with a dd of 2/22….hopefully us 2/11 filers will update tomorrow with the same dd

• #4141591
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kim K West

I’m still processing with no bars.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Still 152.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I have the feeling they are going to make us wait until next week.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                It’s never taken this long for me to get my taxes.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I’m going to my mailbox today to see if I got a letter of any sort.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                But I honestly feel they are just making us wait until next week because the 2/1-2/10 and so on got theirs this week.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Also it’s some lucky that got theirs within a week.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                It does say 9 out of 10.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Also can’t order either transcripts.

• #4141476
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I got on this morning. Before work and it updated to one bar on wmr. Also my TT changed too, with amount and calendar :) progress! Hopefully irs has all the kinks worked out now and us 2/11 peeps will roll right through quickly ….. Wishful thinking!!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Also check transcripts and can’t order either yet

• #4141462
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  mohulamu

@trish: i hope you get your update soon. It seems like time goes so much sloooooowerrrr when you’re waiting.

@Kim: From personal experience, when I’ve ordered the transcripts, my refund came a couple of days later. Maybe a coincidence, but if it happens again this year, it definitely isn’t. Hopefully you’ll get your refund soon!

• #4141365
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kim K West

Filed 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      1 bar yesterday
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Bars vanished today with 152 code.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Never had an issue, always got my taxes the most within 7 days.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Hoping for a DD or at least DDD this week.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Can’t get transcripts either even though a was told that doesn’t matter.

• #4141299
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      trish

I filed on febuary 9 and acecepted the 9th. as of today i’m still on one bar, I have a large refund so idk if that will push me back

• #4141158
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Stephen

@mohulamu yeah i had to change mine this year as well what with the new baby and all that. I am always impatient when it comes to my taxes lol. No update today still cant order transcripts hoping saturday brings us a DDD ill keep you guys posted even when i get it!

• #4140922
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          mohulamu

@Stephen: I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you’ll get it in that time frame! Last year, my timeline from acceptance to refund was about 10 days. I’m hoping for the same turn around time, but I’ve changed my filing status. That’ll throw a little hiccup into my return.

• #4140727
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Stephen

I filed 1/11. Still on processing screen but my turbotax today decided to change my screen a bit providing a calendar showing the time i could recieve it and saying that accepted my amount (prior to this it would just say expected refund from 2-12 to 3 – 3) and there was nothing saying my amount. I see that a lot of people have gotten their money and wmr doesnt update in time so hopefully that means well get it soon. People seem to be getting theirs around 6 – 10 days so if thats the case 17th – 21 would be around our times. Really hoping it comes soon. Lets keeps this updated guys!

• #4140154
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              mohulamu

@Gingerlee: lucky you!!! If I had pushed to file a day sooner, I might be looking at a DDD sooner! Keeping my fingers crossed that mine goes this quickly :)

• #4139897
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Gingerlee

Hello,

I filed 2/10, accepted 2/10, approved 2/13 with ddd of (by) 2/18.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Literally the fastest year of my life. .We always take around 20 days.

• #4139896
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  mohulamu

Just a Mom, hopefully we’ll hear soon with a DDD date. Based on the chart on here, it says an expected DDD of 2/26, but I’m hoping for an earlier return. I think my last two refunds have been on the day it was projected.

• #4139884
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Ugh…filed 2/11 with TT all I keep seeing on WMRs “No information etc” but TT emailed and said it was accepted on 2/11 a few hrs. after i submitted. WMR. has 152

Viewing 142 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.