2018 Tax Refund Schedule

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2018 Tax Refund Schedule

• This topic has 27 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by ShaunaNeedsBands.
  • Topic Starter
    Admin
    IGMR Admin
      @igmr-admin
      2018 Refund Schedule
      2018 Refund Schedule

IRS e-file Refund Cycle Chart for 2018 with Direct Deposit dates provided below are based on filing and transmitting as early as January 2, 2018. This has not been and will not be published by the IRS.  The IRS now says most refunds will be issued within 21 days of your return being accepted.  This general estimate doesn’t satisfy everyone and now many independent sites try to estimate dates when refunds will be sent.

The IRS e-file Refund Cycle Chart for 2018 with Direct Deposit and Check dates are only estimates by various website owners.  It might give you a good idea, but never bank on it because many issues arise and delay tax refunds. When will tax season open? Once we know the date tax season open, the estimated tax refund direct deposit dates will likely be updated.

Prior Year Tax Refund Dates

[table id=9 /]

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ShaunaNeedsBands

@MIKAJ WHAT A SCAM. AND YOUR EMAIL NAME LITERALLY MEANS YOURE A HACKER

ShaunaNeedsBands

I filed on the 15th. According to this I’ll get mines back the 30th but my bars haven’t even moved.

Jose Lopez

When will i receive my tax return

Mike

Understand that nothing was accepted by IRS ti the 29th when they open. Any date before that was by TT, H&R Block or any other tax payer. Please don’t be fooled. The 27th is the date giving because it is 21 business days after the 29th when start processing.

Jomaa

@mika is a scam artist this person is on every thread with a different reason on why you should contact someone via email who you don’t know and give them your information yea ok please people don’t believe the hype free tax is free and will guide you don’t trust these people

Mika Johnson
                    @mikaj

Tax filing can be hectic sometimes and it takes patience and an ability to pay attention to detail as any error will render your application void.

Last year, I made some errors while filing my tax and this was disastrous in the sense that all attempts to correct the errors were futile and i almost lost my refund.

I was however fortunate to come across comments and reviews about a professional who helped lots of people with their refund issues and i contacted him.

I was skeptical initally but contacting him turned out to be the right call as he performed way beyond my expectations and got me my refund. He can be reached at [email protected]

Ibtesam riaz

Users can file their taxes online in just a few minutes. Qualified tax support is available, and the software is incredibly easy to use
                      • Faster
                      • Easier
                      • More accurate

https://goo.gl/d31XPc

They take the guesswork out of filling out your taxes! Many people can file in less than 15 minutes, and get their refund as fast as possible!

Nikkib91

I filed the 22nd my efile history says it was accepted by the irs the 23rd. I had one bar on wmr the 24th then updated to PATH and tax topic 152 that saturday…. been stuck there ever since but now when I check TT it says transmitted date the 29th and when I click on details it says I filed the 22nd and it says I was accepted the 23rd and my estimated DDD is the 13th…. What exactly does this mean? Was my refund accepted in the test batch? Has it already been processed or even approved?

waitinginAZ(2/23)
                          @waitinginaz2017

@Lindsy obviously not, we were accepted the 17th and still have PATH message. If that chart applied to us we would be set for a DD tomorrow or would have already had one

Lindsy

Does this apply if you claimed EIC and CTC?

Alicia

Can someone tell me when my ddd will be with a cycle date of 20180404?

Jabawok

My tax preparer @ HRB said if they held u last year for EIC and CTC they probably wont this year if nothing changed. Not sure if she’s telling the truth.

Connie

It’s not accurate, more like a ‘guesstimate.’ I’ve seen the schedule, and about 3 other ones (all different) online. For one, the IRS doesn’t just have one ddd a week. That’s proven year after year-including this one where people have already received deposits on 1/30, 1/31, and some already with ddd’s for 2/5, 2/9 etc. Guess what we have to do is just wait for our updates and ddd’s to post to truly know a more accurate date! The only info. we can be sure of is those with Path act won’t see anything until after the 15th, and just because you claim children or daycare doesn’t mean you have EIC or the ACTC…

trinimommy

How do people have 1/13 ddd though?

deedee72086

Ok newbie here. I was excepted EARLY on 1/23 (filed turbo tax). I had one bar until Saturday. Now it gives a message about PATH ACT, does this mean direct deposit is delayed?

Kim

EIC Submitted 1/19, Approved 1/22, Path notice on WMR 1/29

SusanNY

Do you know if the updated AMT forms are available for accountants to e-file? I finished meeting with my accountant but they couldn’t complete the form last week, because the forms weren’t updated on his software.

Ryan V

Filed 1/17/18
                                            Accepted 1/19/18
                                            Transcripts Available 1/27/18
                                            DDD 1/31/18

Jerrica

EIC
                                              Filed 1/20
                                              Accepted 1/22
                                              Transcripts Available 1/24
                                              Updated this morning (Saturday 1/27) to Approved DDD 1/31

WillBeas
                                                @willbeas

Was just watching wall street money and yes there will be the same delay for EIC filers..damn…its a new law now, so every year Mid Feb…good thing I know now…but that schedule is correct if you didn’t claim EIC or Child Tax

Bri

I filed my taxes on the 18rh and still haven’t got a accepted email or text guessing I should wait until after the 29th to be worried???

Jerrica

Filed on Jan 20th, accepted on the 22nd. I’m claiming EIC and sure there will be a delay again this year with that new law. I read an article that said refunds for EIC and ACTC wouldn’t go out until Feb 27th or later because of the holiday around that time. Here’s to hoping we get them sooner!

DebbieT

They randomly select returns for ‘test batches’ and some lucky early filers will get their refund around February 1st, if not sooner. It happened to mine one time…and one time only. Last year, I was one of the least lucky and didn’t get my direct deposit until 3 weeks TO THE DAY from the date it was accepted. My return is one of the easiest there is… the same 1099R and standard deductions.

cheryl e kendrick
                                                        @cherlyq63

thats the whole issue, it is not accurate just a best guess, Last year I was accepted early and got my refund on the 21st I had eic as I do again this year, most of these lists are based on time frames of refunds and guesstimations lol

Anonymous

Filed 1/21/18 accepted 1/22/18 in case anyone was curious…

Jibbbjawww78

Even if you were accepted, your return will likely ( as in past years) not actually be processed until opening day 29th. So even though some of us have been accepted early, as in past experience, it does not mean that they will be processed early: ( Best wishes though!

Wearelegion

I don’t think that this is a accurate list. I filed on Jan/20 and was accepted the next day.

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                          • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.