2018 Early Acceptance AND I can order my 2017 transcripts by mail

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2018 Early Acceptance AND I can order my 2017 transcripts by mail

• This topic has 21 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by CiCi.
  • Topic Starter
    Mac
      @rpm508

So i filed 1/18/18 and received an email 1/19 saying the IRS had accepted my return. I’m currently showing 1 bar on WMR. So just for kicks, i decided to see if I could order my transcripts for 2017, and what do ya know? My 2017 transcripts are available. So i ordered both the Account and Return transcripts to be mailed in the next 5-10 days. Does this mean the IRS has already processed my return? (This was the case last year).

Viewing 20 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        CiCi

Last year I had 20170505 with a processing date of 02-20-2017 and I got mine Feb 22.

brideofchaotica2
            @brideofchaotica2

Last year’s transcripts show my processing date of 2/27/17. On Feb 18th, WMR updated with DDD was 2/23/17, and it was in my account on 2/23. This year’s processing date shows 2/19 (cycle code 20180505), so I highly doubt it would come in March after the processing date. I would think it would come a few days prior to the processing date, just like it did last year for most people. Looking over the forums, most people had their refund in their accounts on 2/22 or 2/23 and their processing dates for last year were 2/27 as well.

Veronica DeLeon
              @verodee123

WEEKLY accounts updating (based on previous years) –
              If you are able to view transcripts and have cycle code 20180405 & processing of: 02-12-18
              Expect approval to update on WMR: Saturday 02-17-18
              Expect direct deposit: Thursday 02-22-18

If you are able to view transcripts and have cycle code 20180505 & processing of: 02-19-18
              Expect approval to update on WMR: Saturday 02-24-18
              Expect direct deposit: Thursday 03-01-18

If you are not weekly, below are the codes for the last two numbers on the cycle codes for the day your direct deposit should post to your bank account:
              01 = Friday; 02 = Monday; 03 = Tuesday; 04 = Wednesday; 05 = Thursday

Trista

Similar to the original poster:

Filed on 01/18
                Accepted on 01/19
                WMR PATH act message since 01/22

Ordered transcripts & received them in the mail on Saturday. Cycle is 20180403. Showing all February dates in my transcripts as 02/12/18. My assumption is that the 12th is the mid-February date when EIC/ACTC refunds will start being processed for approvals (I’ve seen that date mentioned by other PATH act filers). The releases would start days later, I believe.

I keep coming here an to WMR because I need to do SOMETHING while I wait. LOL

Mixgirl

I filed 1/29 accepted 1/30 by Fed 2 I could order both transcripts. I reviewed them both online and I have cycle code of 20180504. I have both credits also. This year only time will tell. With the government possibly shutting down after the 2/8. Idk.

Clubbin’ Gnomes

Hello friends…

I filed w/ TT (paid fees up front) on 01/18
                    Was accepted (got one bar on WMR) on 01/18
                    Approved on 01/22 and given a DDD of 01/31
                    On 01/30 at 6:30 p.m. PST my REFUND was deposited!!!!!!

I did file w/ EIC. I don’t know how it happened. I double and triple checked to make sure I in fact filed/qualified for the credit and I did. Nothing else in my circumstances changed from last year except the amount made and paying the fees up front (versus them going to an intermediary).

Last year, I filed on 01/12/2017 and can’t remember the exact timeline but didn’t get my refund until 02/22.

I know people think I’m lying. I promise I’m not. And I really am not trying to give false hope — I just want people to know that deposits are dropping!

Ambers

I am a licensed tax advisor and preparer if you can order your 2017 tax return transcript you were processed expect an update very soon.

jerseygirl02

Hello, everyone.

just so happens some of us(including myself) cannot view transcripts online.You need to have an open loan or a credit line, in order to view them online. I remember a few years back i was able to view transcripts online just by verifying questions that pertained to my person.

is there any other way of viewing them online? Thanks

Dispatchgirl

Ordering by mail means nothing..you have to view them online. Filed and accepted 01/29 around 2am…was able to view both transcripts a few minutes ago. I’m cycle code 20180504..usually once these are available to view online your next update will be a DDD.

lance

I dont think being able to order them means anything. I was able to order my 2017 transcripts before I even filed this year.

Mac
                              @rpm508

@Ambers yes. Yesterday I was finally able to order my transcripts to my new address that i filed with this year. Then today i woke up to a DDD of 2/5.

Ambers

I was able to order my tax return transcript for 2017 with a new address – it means processed and expect an update on Saturday

Thekid0138

I ORDERED MY TRANSCRIPTS TOO BOTH OF THEM DIDN’T EVEN FILE YET SO THAT MEANS NOTHING AT ALL !!! TRANSCRIPTS CAME IN MAIL AND WERE BLANK BLANKETY BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK !!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO LOL LOLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€”

Rtbartonie

I remember a few of us tried this years ago, they had that code 931/913 something that caused a needless hold , they were held until late feb that year.

when the group actually received the transcripts in the mail, they were blank.

When the IRS actually opens for business this year those transcripts will not be available until all your info is processed.

RHelg80
                                      @rhelg80

Hmm, I just filed 5 seconds ago and haven’t gotten my DD, DDD, or DDDDDD yet. What’s up with that?

Monksmom4-25
                                        @panda9811

They will probably be blank when you get them

Mac
                                          @rpm508

Nevermind, my gf was able order her 2017 transcripts as well and she hasn’t even filed yet. False alarm guys.. *sigh* lol

TTJaxFL

With government shut down, wondering if refunds will be delayed??

TTJaxFL

Filed 1/18/17, accepted 1/19/18 with Tax Act. Able to order both transcripts this morning.

Mac
                                                @rpm508

Unless we have any IRS insiders on here, only time will tell.

bigtip09

I’m able to order mine also..wondering what does that mean.

Viewing 20 reply threads
                                              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.