2/6 filers update here ๐Ÿ˜

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/6 filers update here ๐Ÿ˜

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Lorenzo.
  • Topic Starter
    Criste

Filed with H&R fees paid upfront on 2/6 . Accepted same day . One bar have not moved . One of the two credits claiming . Hoping for path message or something soon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Lorenzo

Update

WMR updated this morning to 2 bars with a direct deposit date of 2/22. The only credit I claimed was the education credit. This is the second year in a row that I have updated on a Saturday with a ddd for the following Thursday. I filed Tuesday 2/6 and was accepted that same day. Was able to order both transcripts for the first time 2/14(by mail) and updated today to approved. I hope everyone received an update this morning ! Iโ€™ll check back in 2/22 to let you all know if I receive my money on that date!

Lorenzo

@Criste

I also filed on Tuesday 2/6. I used H&R Block and elected to have the fees taken out of my return. I received text message that my return had been accepted by the IRS about an hour after filing. Iโ€™ve checked WMR daily only to find Iโ€™ve been stuck on 1 bar with tt152 and standard โ€œreturn being processedโ€ message. I was able to order both transcripts via telephone for the first time on Wednesday 2/14. Still waiting for them to arrive. Iโ€™m a little worried because last year I had a terrible experience due to the ACA. This year the only credit I had was the education credit and I filed single. Also worried because last year I filed HOH with a dependent so idk if the change in status and dependents will effect processing time. Iโ€™ll post any updates under this thread and I hope you do the same!

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.