2/22 DDD , Early Deposits Post Here

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season 2/22 DDD , Early Deposits Post Here

• This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Laura.
  • Topic Starter
    CDenae

If you had a DDD of 2/22 and get an early deposit POST HERE. Let us know who you use and what time you got your $$. Thanks!!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Laura

I got my refund today around 3:00. I went through H&R Block and had fees taken out of my refund. I bank at Woodforrest and they don’t usually hold funds like some banks. Our DDD was 2/22.

Trista
            @trista

I paid my fees up front, so I was really hoping it would be pending/available in the bank today, but no dice. 22nd means 22nd this year for bank users.

Kyle

I used turbo tax. And sense they are taking like 30$ out. They actually have my funds. Or, the company that processes for them does.

Mike

It’s in the bank for the 22nd, that`s all I care about.

Jeremiah
                  @jerry43302

Trista
                    @trista

BANK: BB&T (mid-sized East coast bank)
                    FILED: 01/18
                    ACCEPTED: 01/19
                    WMR DDD: 02/22 (updated on 02/15)

So, not technically an early deposit, because the funds aren’t available yet, but calling the automated phone system I learned there is a “Pending Future Deposit” for Feb 22nd.
                    Spoke with the bank rep, and she explained that, similar to payroll direct deposits, the merchant or company may send an indicator that money WILL be deposited on your payday, but they don’t send the actual funds until the indicated date.

Either way, call your banks, ask about any future deposits. Maybe you will feel better, like I did, just knowing that THEY know. LOL

Ryan

Nothing yet maybe tomarrow

Queen

Just got mine. Filed through credit karma tax. Loaded in a Amex serve card. 10am MST I’m in Colorado.

Kelly
                          @kelly2016

I don’t even have it pending, but WMR said approved & DDD of 2/22 so I’m going to have to be patient and thankful that it didn’t turn out that it would be delayed.

Brii
                            @briidash94

I have the Emerald card and haven’t received anything yet.

Broke

Everyone on Facebook is saying Amex Credit Karma hit

Lucky

Anyone from h and r emerald got theirs yet?

2013taxpayer
                                  @2013taxpayer

Sorry…not service card LOL….Amex Serve card.

waitinginAZ(2/23)
                                    @waitinginaz2017

Wells Fargo, not expecting anything till Thurs

2013taxpayer
                                      @2013taxpayer

My DDD is for 2/22 but got mine last Friday (the partial amount I delegated for my service card). If I delegated all my refund to go to my service I would have gotten all of my refund last Friday. Just waiting now on the rest to hit my regular bank account on the 22nd.

cgdesilva
                                        @cgdesilva

I got a DDD of 2/22 and mine is pending in my account as of this morning. If I had a cooler bank (lol) I would already have it but even with my payroll they hold it until the date on the deposit. So I kinda have it early?

Savannah

Nothing here

Broke

Nothing

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.