1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Started this Thread to help those who havent received a DD as of 9/9/2012 Please post detailed messaged of filed date,WMR Status and codes,1-800# messages,DD….

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 27 replies - 151 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

I filed on 1/24 and was accepted on 1/30. HOH, 3 Dependents, CTC and EIC. One W-2 and a 1099R. The only status I have received was Processing from the IRS with code 152. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anonymous

now WMR is not working :(

Anonymous

I filed 2/2/13, a bunch of nothing on my end too! Checked with SBBT, nothing wmr same old 21 days message. tried to order transcript it says address don’t match, I checked my copy of my tax doc it has the right address ( it’s been the same for 6 yrs!) I’m about frustrated….. Last year i had my taxes on 2/6 filed 2/1. This is sickening. I work my butt off all yr long every year. I lost my job in Dec. Had a little to keep me afloat til taxes or a new job and here we go. Then i see a bunch of people getting ddd’s and i cant get nothing. I am praying it really is being processed and just not posting properly.

Just fusturated
    @just-fusturated

@wheredrefundgo mine is doing the same thing

Just fusturated
    @just-fusturated

So I filed on 1/31/13 with liberty tax (I will never do that again)and was on track the bars filled up slowly and i even got a DD of 02/08/13 well it came and went and no such luck and now the WMR tool has reverted to saying… Your refund is being processed and no yell stat bar no DD and not even it can take 21 days message just YOUR REFUND IS being processed also I read that if I can order my 2012 transcript that it is on the way so I ordered one no problem WTF is wrong with the WMR tool!… UGGGGG

Anonymous

I filed on 1/29 and was accepted on 1/30. I checked the IRS site a few days later to find my refund was scheduled to be DD on 2/7 and to contact if not DD by 2/12. Well 2/7 came and went, now I check the site and it says return received and is now being processed. What is going on? My tax information has not changed in the past five years. My student loans aren’t in default. I hope to see something in a few days but the fact that I had a date and then it disappeared is unnerving. I could use that money today.

Anonymous

Filed 01/30 via Turbo Tax, Accepted by IRS on 01/30.
    Single & have no deductions.
    Been Stuck in Purgatory since then. Yesterday the status changed to this:

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

What does this mean? Is this good news or bad news?

Anonymous

Filed 1/30 Accepted 1/30 Still stuck in processing hell with tax topic 152 and the standard 21 day message . I have been filing the same since 2008 nothing different .I claim my 3 kids that is it simple return. My husband filed 2/1 accepted 2/1 and got a DDD of 2/11 .. I am like WTF ?? I hopt to get some kind of update soon . Anyone get and update today ?

Anonymous

As per Megabradybunch, maybe not supposed to post here, but I want to, so I will. I also filed on the 30th, accepted on the 31st,,,as of 2/8 Ive had no DDD on WMR or IRS2Go or Hotline. So i called customer service 2/8, spoke to Xavier, told him my concerns of my bank account not matching up with the filed return. He kindly looked it up, verified routing/account info, and informed me that I am Done, fully processed, and have a DDD of 2/13, and to expect it in my account that day, and to call back if its not in. As of today, 2/10 the WMR, IRS2Go, or Hotline# do not say this. But as I said, according to IRS CSR, Its all done. So all of you 1/31ers with no DDD,,,You very well may have been processed and have a DDD, but its not showing up yet,,, just like mine. Call the SPEAK TO A HUMAN # 2morow and double check. Your probably all set to get it 2/13 or 2/14 as well. Good Luck, and I”m sure this is the case.
    …….PS….(My neighbor never had bars move on the WMR site either and she checked her account on 2/8 morning, and her money was in,,,with status bar never have moved from “we have received your return and its being processed”) : ) : ) Its how its going for many people.

Anonymous

I filed 1/30 and was accepted 1/31. I still have the 1 bar and the 21 day BS on WMR. I can’t order transcripts and I have called and it said I had no offsets. I filed the same as I have for the past 3 years.

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted 1/31. I have had no change on wmr it has just said processing with no codes. I wish they would let me know if I was under review or not. I file simple tax returns, no eic or anything. I am giving it until wednsday and if I dont see an update I will call and see whats up. Good luck to all.

Anonymous

I filed 1/22. Accepted 1/28. Was told by two IRS people my return is under review but neither could tell me why. WMR has told me the same thing always – Return being processed. Will give me a deposit date when available. As of this morning still nothing. But no codes or letters either. Tired to order transcripts but it says information in file does not match what I entered. Really? I know my own addess and I entered new address on return so why doesnt it match? I give up.

Anonymous

Correction: I know I have no offsets for school loans right now…

Anonymous

Filed 1/30 Accepted 1/30. Still processing with Tax Topic 152. Never have been delayed before Ive always gotten my check on time. I have to add that I usually get EIC for 2 of my kids, this year I claimed my 3 kids. Also I always filed Schedule C’s previous years but not this year. I had a straight uncomplicated return and this is the first year I have been so delayed. I know I have to school loan offsets as of right now…Freaking out here!!!!!

Anonymous

Filed 1/30 Accepted 1/30. Still processing with Tax Topic 152. Never have been delayed before Ive always gotten my check on time. Freaking out here!!!!!

Anonymous

Wanted to add our return has been the same for multiple years, nothing has changed, we get EIC, CTC.

Anonymous

1. filed on the 16th accepted the 30th
    2. ordered BOTH transcripts on 2/4
    Have called several times, told still in processing. Called again Friday and was told it was in review. That there was no letter sent out, no red flags. No errors, no codes…..
    WMR just says processing and a date will be provided when available which it has said from day one, no status bar either, no error codes. Only code is the one about refund deposits.

Anonymous

Finally an update ddd 2/14(my birthday). Happy Birthday to me!!!! This should be all of our week. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.

Anonymous

I hope so. I filed my boyfriends same day and he got his 2/8. I tried both and got the same thing.

Anonymous

We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954. Thats what I am getting on both wmr and hotline major update tonight will be down how many of you tried WMR and 1-800 a few minutes ago?

Anonymous

Tmiller you are about to receive your DD no worrys

Anonymous

Filed 2/1 with turbo tax, accepted less than an hour later on 2/1. Had the status bars stuck on processing until Thursday night. It disappeared and now has a message of still being processed refund date when available. The hotline was saying just still processing then that message changed to match WMR also on Thursday. I tried ordering transcripts early this week and was not able to, haven’t tried again. I have called the offset line at the begining and end of the week and shows no amounts owed.

Anonymous

ANAHBryan29 I know of some tax filers with your date who are still waiting best bet is to call monday to get a DD tell them you need to find out if your in review,offset,audited,resequenced,etc

Anonymous

@wheres my money reference code 9001 means your refund will be DD a little later from my understanding

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted 2/2/2013 with HRB. I have the EIC and after this mornings update I got the reference code 9001 which seems to mean my return will be delayed at least a week. I’m hoping after this update I will see something different.

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/31. Married/Joint return, 2 dependents, EIC. As of right now (2/9/13) I still have no new information. I’ve been in processing since LATE on the 31st. IRS customer service says they can’t help me until it’s been the full 21 days since I filed. I tried the whole transcript thing tonight and it says that they cant find me in the system. I’ve NEVER had to wait this long to get my return. How many more out there are “31sters” that still have no dd?

Anonymous

Filed 2/1,WMR saids processing with code 152,filed return transcript successfully on 2/7,800# the same, no DD

Viewing 27 replies - 151 through 177 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.