1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Started this Thread to help those who havent received a DD as of 9/9/2012 Please post detailed messaged of filed date,WMR Status and codes,1-800# messages,DD….

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

HollyD … I’m not sure what it means but I have seen a lot of others who ordered transcripts and already receive their refunds say that they had the same date listed on their transcripts. It’s probably a projected BY ddd. At least that’s what I’m assuming.

Anonymous

txgirl… too long! lol I believe Jeepgirl got her refund already. Mscalahan probably did as well since we haven’t seen her either. I’m hoping that we at least have a DDD by the end of the week. Really, if the 21 days is pretty accurate than we would have to seeing as how 21 days would be up next week.

Anonymous

I got my transcripts today and it lists a processing date of 2/18 anyone know what that means and why it has that listed?

Anonymous

Hey Amanda and MsTiff. WE have been on here a long time together. What happened to Mscalahan? and Jeepgrl. I think I remember them being in same boat as us. Let’s keep eachother updated

Anonymous

Anonymous

No update on WMR or 800#, but I did however receive my 2012 return transcript in the mail that I ordered on 2/5. WTH? I can’t seem to find the 800# that I called last week to talk to a live person. I’m going to request they look to make sure I have the correct account number for my DD. Hopefully they’ll have more news then the glitchy WMR does if I can actually get them to look at something.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

I am from Florida. No Updates here still processing. I am hoping I will just have my money show up in my account one day this week.

Anonymous

@txgirl… that’s good news though. At least you know you’re in the final stretch. Unfortunate that you had your hopes up though. I’d be so pissed!

Anonymous

Called and spoke to a live person today actually several of them, and I could hardly complete my sentence befor they started giving me the 21 day nonsense. I wonder if I just read a script hear at my job how long that would last. Getting very frustrated.

Anonymous

Oops, made a mistake, called today, 2/11 not 2/10

Anonymous

Wanted to update y’all so I will repost my situation:
    Filed/accepted 1/30
    2/6 called and got ddd for 2/8
    Called 2/8 cuz no $ and told no date still processing.
    Called today, 2/10, was told accepted 1/30 but IRS didn’t input my data to really process til 2/6 so now I am really processing.

It’s been a cluster but that is where I am right now. WMR has never updated. Had bar for a couple days then switched to generic 21 day msg. Still there. Had to call 4 times today before I got a rep who would even look up my acct. All the others just spouted 21 day script.

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on the WMR site on 1/31.
    On 2/8 WMR status changed from the bar to “Processing, will let you know a date”
    Called IRS on 2/11 and was informed that my return wasn’t accepted until 2/8. I told them that the WMR and phone line had acknowledged receipt on 1/31 and she just rudely stated well it wasn’t accepted until 2/8! I was told that they have 21 days from that point so not to call back until 3/4/13 and that on top of that it looked as though my return was resequenced so I should give it an extra week :( Does anyone know what resequenced means? This is so frustrating :/

Anonymous

I called the irs. And again they said that they can not give many any info. That WMR knows more than they do. I told her to check anyways. She did and said it is processing nothing more. Give it a day or so. I told her about my status on WMR. Saying your return is being processed. No bar.Nothing(had that for 8days). She said it could be in the finish stages on my account… I live in Ohio. Filed the 30th. Accepted the 30th. Acknowledged 1/31/13. Ordered Account transcript but no return. My husband has a offset.I have had so many different storie. I will give them till thursday. If I have not hear anything new,I will call them.

Anonymous

Grr. Don’t know why my post didn’t go through. I suppose because I was on my phone. Anyway, I spoke to a nice lady on the hotline and she told me that she sees nothing wrong with my return, no holds, no review, etc. I just don’t have a DDD yet. Still waiting.

Anonymous

I’m from Florida….On the phone with National Tax Advocate, and she basically told me that those who received their monies slipped through the cracks …. huh???? Something about them going through the old system/test batch..etc… I dunno what to think or believe when people who filed after me (1/30) have gotten their money.

scottjmark
    @scottjmark

Maybe you can help.
    Filed 1/28 with HR Block
    Accepted 1/30
    On WMR same message since stating that my return is still being processed and a date will be given when available.
    Can only order account transcript.
    Same type of return filed for the past five years.

Anonymous

Spoke to a ni

Anonymous

@Malawong…No transcript ordering, I dont want to mess with anything, get DDD thrown off. They gave me a DDD, and I’m going to see what happens. Actually I dont see how ordering transcripts can change anything either way. CSR told me i was processed, and gave me a date. I’m gnna leave it alone. *Kmak

Anonymous

I’m in San Antonio. I’ve noticed that quite a bit of Texas filers are having the same issue… Don’t know if thats coincidence or not. Has anyone called this morning? On hold now.

LipGlassHoney
    @lipglasshoney

I filed and was accepted the evening of 2/1/2013. The orange bar has not moved from processing with a 152 code. I just knew it would be approved by this morning but not at all. It used to be that your return had to be approved by 11 A.M. on Thursday in order to get it the next Friday and this year I filed on a Friday evening so I was only expecting to get it this week. I have always gotten a DD in my account on Wednesday morning for the past 6 years so maybe they will surprise me this week or next week. My status has always changed on Monday morning though and I can’t order transcripts yet.

Anonymous

Yup I am in Austin.

lkim802
    @lkim802

I’m from CA

Anonymous

looking at everyone’s names who is posting about not getting a ddd it looks like most are from texas

Anonymous

Still Processing……….nothing! :(

lkim802
    @lkim802

I know! Its really irritating me. I have been holding off on calling them for 3 days now hoping it would change but since it hasn’t I’m going to give them a call this morning when they open and see what’s going on. I have been reading that people that filed before the 31st have been pushed back for some reason. My friend filed a week before I did and has already gotten her check and she said that the site had given her 2/13 as her date. And the weird thing is her’s wasnt even direct deposit it was mailed and she still got it before I did!!

Anonymous

Filed 1/31 and accepted same day. Still waiting as well. No updates as of this morning. I have only contacted the IRS twice but I really want to call this am. Seeing people who now filed on the 6th with a date just makes me feel uneasy. What the hell is taking so long to get to us? Every single person I know who filed after me either now has their money or has a DDD. Ridiculous.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Same here still processing. I am just gonna keep checking my bank account each day first before I even check WMR. Seems like it is a joke anyway.

lkim802
    @lkim802

I filed 1/23, supposedly got accepted on 1/31. But whenever I check the WMR site it says tax topic 152. And when I call the automated number it says they don’t have any information available. WTH is going on

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/31 been stuck in processing called the irs on Friday and told them I put the wrong account number in for my dd the rep told me to check my info and call back by the end of the day because if the account number was wrong they could put in for a paper check but she said it had to be Friday so I thought I was almost done processing but as of today no ddd can’t order transcript or anything this sucks

Anonymous

Tell them you are a professional truck driver and are currently driving and have no way to get on the internet safely. They’re pretty nice after they think you absolutely have no way of checking. I just failed to mention I have been home for 4 days… lol. I too will call in the morning and get an update to post here, I hope.

Anonymous

I am going to call first thing in the morning. But they are always very rude, don’t tell me anything and tell me to wait until 21 days are up before calling back >.<

Anonymous

there is people who filed 1/30 1/31 2/1 who havent received DD as of yet the new system is throwing out error codes better call tommorow and please update here

Anonymous

Filed and Accepted 1/30
    Acknowledged 1/31
    Able to order Transcripts 2/5
    Still in processing as of 5 minutes ago on WMR and just now on 800#
    No offsets
    EIC for two kids
    2 w2s

Girlfriend and I accepted by IRS same day, 2 minutes apart. She received her DD on 2/4. Apparently the IRS has no rhyme or reason to the processing. Maybe it has to do with the first number of SSN? Hers is a 3, mine is 5. Don’t know, but she always seems to have her refund done and a DDD a day or two before I do. Even if I file a day or two before she does. I wouldn’t normally be so OCD about checking, but I’m planning on using my refund to buy a truck so I can haul with my own truck and make better money instead of driving for someone else. Hopefully I get it before the truck I’m looking at is gone…

Anonymous

Here is a link with a chat room I am MadMax http://www.chatzy.com/wewantourrefunds the people on here are in the same boat like Us I advise to go there chat so that you get a better understanding and have most questions answered like I did..

Anonymous

I just wanted to mention that I am unable to order transcript. Is this a pretty definite indicator that I am indeed still processing?

Anonymous

Howdy all, I’ve been lurking on this site for a wile now, two weeks last year and since the 31st of January this year so I figured I would go ahead and make an account and post this year.

I filed and sent my taxes around 5pm the 31st and got my acceptance email around 11pm so chances are they didn’t actually start processing it till
    the 1st or later which is understandable. I’m also used to waiting two weeks from the day I file, I’ve never been lucky enough to get that same week return
    I actually always seem to end up in a group that has issues in some form or fashion. At least in previous years I’ve had the cycle chart to fall back on which
    has always been dead on for me when WMR wasn’t updating, but without it this year I’m just lost and Frustrated.

My returns are pretty simple. Married filing joint, 1 child, EIC, and a 1098-e (student loan interest)

Like everyone else I’ve been in processing limbo since then, no updates, no letters, and no strange codes. Just one orange bar “received and processing blah
    blah blah” on the web, app, and hotline. No offsets on record.

Parents filed theirs early this week and as of Friday have a ddd for the 13th which yay for them but that ruined my night.

While I hate that we’re all going through this it makes me feel better to know that there are others who are in the same situation and its not just me.
    Its gotten to where I start checking here each morning for info before checking WMR because that one orange bar is too depressing.

Bday is tomorrow and the joke around the house is that the IRS just wants to surprise me with my refund, not looking like that is going to happen but I’ll settle for a DDD
    just so I have some light at the end of this tunnel. The only thought keeping me sane right now that there are fellow 31st’ers who have gotten DDD’s, if
    the IRS does process in batches maybe ours will see something tomorrow or Tuesday. I don’t know how I’m keeping together, I have the max taken out of my
    paycheck and claim 0 on my w4s because I never want to owe the IRS, but man does it suck living paycheck to paycheck and waiting for my money at the end
    of the year. Feels like I’m being punished for giving the Gov. my money.

Good luck to all and hope we wake up to some good news tomorrow.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Ok so that re-sequencing makes sense. I too have been processing since last week with dd date will be provided when available blah,blah,blah. I filed/accepted 1/30. I looked at my return from last year and it took about 16 days from filing to dd. So if by the end of this week nothing then I am gonna call. I will let you guys know if anything updates tomorrow.

Anonymous

Both my fiance and I are were e-filed on 1-30-13 by our tax preparer. We both have the standard 21 day bs and the 1st processing bar. This is just crazy! I called and have spoken to 2 very unhelpful phone reps. The 1 told me that it was accepted on the 30th and just still processing. This was last week at the end of the week. I was hoping we’d at least get 1 of our returns by the end of this upcoming week…but it’s looking grim. I’m debating on whether or not I should attempt to call again tomorrow.

Anonymous

I will call later in the afternoon tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a week that I have had that status on wmr. It might change in the morning. Will keep everyone posted

Anonymous

[email protected] ask to talk with a supervisor to seek final answer monday and please post your results of that call on here there is alot of seasonal workers there they dont know what their doing if you ask me,thanks

Anonymous

[email protected] ask to talk with a supervisor to seek final answer monday and please post your results of that call on here,thanks

Anonymous

Filed & accepted:1/30/13
    Acknowledged:1/31/13
    Offset:yes but little
    Eic:3 kidds W2’s:3 Have had the same bank account and address for over 5 years.
    WMR status says: Return is being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.
    message since last Monday.
    I have called a couple times and got different answers from the irs. I was told by the first one that is was just processing. The secound one told me that I have be re-sequenced becuase the system got overloaded on the 30th. Could not give me a date when it was. Friday I talked to a lady that said the I was not re-sequenced. The was no sign that I was and doesn’t understand why I was told that. She said that I was still processing and there was no flags/errors on my account. So I have been given the run around and I am going crazy!!

Anonymous

Have you tried ordering the Return Transcript each day thus far? I seen people being resequenced its uncommon but, it can happen so, far

Anonymous

Wow Mega! You are like the refund tracker guru! :) I tried to order transcripts Friday and couldn’t. How did you find out about this re-sequencing? Is it just a fluke like they gave me my ddd then decided, no lets wait a while on hers?

Anonymous

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
    Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
    Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
    and 9:00 pm to Midnight
    I will list the times it is offline for future reference: I got it mixed up so here guys

Anonymous

[email protected] people with DDD are being Resequenced meaning held back on their DDD and you should receive your Refund from now all the way up till the end of this week be relaxed you have only to call the bank each day

Anonymous

I have posted this on the other thread, but this one applies to me too.

Filed and accepted 1/30. On wed. was given dd date 2/8. Called because it wasn’t there and was told still processing. No bar anymore just 21 day processing msg. Not under review, no letters. Just waiting. It did ease my mind to see someone else on here had a ddd and then went back to processing like me. I hadn’t heard of that happening to anyone else til now.

Anonymous

It updates 12am-6am according to their page.

Anonymous

Everbody call Monday please update your status on here so people will know who relate to your situation,Thanks also 7pm to midnight system is updateing

Anonymous

@ Kmak, have you been able to order transcripts? Thanks

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.