1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Started this Thread to help those who havent received a DD as of 9/9/2012 Please post detailed messaged of filed date,WMR Status and codes,1-800# messages,DD….

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Woke up this morning to STILL NO UPDATE, still can’t order account OR return transcript. UGHHHHH…I’m ready to pull my hair out while screaming to the top of my lungs!

Anonymous

Nothing yet just “still processing”

Anonymous

Woke up to a ddd today!!!!! yay 2/19 I feel so much better now.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Hey Everyone no DD yet and no money in my account yet but I was just finally able to order return transcript, Whoo HOO! SO happy to see something change.

Anonymous

That’s tough, for sure. I hope all the people in real need get their funds quickly. No need to add further stress. I don’t know what it is though… I was reading on the main feed earlier that half the 30th/31st filers got sent to a backed up queu and are taking about a week longer to process. You never know how accurate that information is over the internet… but I’d like to think that we’re quickly approaching our ddd update since about half of us last week got their DDD’s. Now it’s our turn.

Good luck ladies and update y’all in the morning.

Anonymous

Hey again ladies. Sounds like a smart idea after all u went through Amanda. Fortunately, I am not in need of the money eihter. I’m a mother and housewife, my husband does well and we are big savers. Tax refund time is our “mad money” We are responsible all yr so we put a chunk into savings and treat ourselves with some of it.

But I have also become super ocd about tracking too. ha ha. It’s so frustrating!

I read on here about one person whose electric was going to get cut off cuz they were counting on the refund. bless her heart. I haven’t had that kind of worry since college, thank goodness.

Hoping tomorrow is a day for info! xx

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

I have been pretty OCD about this site too since finding it a few weeks back. It is my new Facebook

Anonymous

@ANAHBryan29… I’ve seen a lot of people say that they change to that status a few days before getting a DDD. Others have been stuck on that for over a week though. Let’s hope for the best and say it’s a good thing. :)

Anonymous

Hi ladies! MrsTiff… I am not getting a large refund this year. After it taking nearly 7 months to get my refund last year I changed my deductions so I would get less taken out of my check and a smaller refund to anticipate. I had ID theft last year though so that was the hold up. My tax advocate last year told me that filing with an identity protection pin this year shouldn’t slow things for me and the few times I’ve called the hotline so far this year has said the same… only one person told me to add about a week to my processing time if at all. I file with only 1 dependent. It still sucks though :/ I am trying to start my own photography business and every little bit would help at this point. A part of me is feeling fortunate that I am not hurting for my refund like some others are. However, I still just want to know what’s going on and why it’s not processing at the speed it should.

@txgirl… I will have to check out that site. I’ve become pretty ocd about checking this site to find out how you all are progressing!

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/31. Married/Joint return, 2 dependents, EIC. Fairly simple return. Until yesterday morning WMR was showing the orange bar and saying processing. Yesterday morning the bar disappeared and a message stating it was still processing and a refund date would be provided when available. Is this a good sign? I tried the whole ordering transcripts thing and as of a couple of hours ago, I cant. Anyone have any insight?

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Nice to see you again @txgirl but sorry you are still stuck too. Always good to hear that there is hope. Hoping for some good news tomorrow too.

Anonymous

I have been frequenting a site chatzy.com/wewantourrefunds mega bradybunch told me about last wkend. Lots of folks in same boat as us. Take care. Here’s hoping for some news tomorrow. xx

Anonymous

Hi Amanda and Tiff. I’m still waiting too. Filed 1/30. 2 wks now. I called again this afternoon and lady said no probs with my return just processing. She did say that wmr isn’t working properly and isn’t giving everyone ddd. Also said that system isn’t giving reps updates like ddd. So could happen without notice. I can’t order return trans. either. My refund is just over 10k but is in line with what we always get.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Hey @AmandaTX I am still here in the same boat with you. Filed/accepted 1/30 and still processing. Not able to order return transcript either. This so sucks. Just wondering is your refund on the higher end? Just thinking because of all the fraud prevention maybe they are holding back higher amount refunds a little longer. Mine is over $7000. All my is info is the same as last year. Same address, same dependents, same filing status, same job. Refund is a little higher than last year but only by a few hundred. This waiting game feels like when you play the lottery. You want that jackpot and you keep playing but you know you are never gonna win it.The difference is is that this is my money and I have a refund coming to me. When it’s coming is the question…

Anonymous

Yes weekends count.

Anonymous

Still nothing. Since they update weekends too, are those counted towards thr 21 days?

Anonymous

I filed on 2/1 accepted on 2/1 and been processing since. I did file a injured spouse form so that is why mine are still pending (maybe). I was able to order transcripts on 2/8 and the same day I was told that they have until the 18th to process my return. I do have a small offset under my name and the offset line does not say it was paid yet. I dont know how I can order transcripts and have them not give me any info at all when I call. Anyone find out anything about why they can order transcripts a week ago and still no info?

Anonymous

It’s good to hear some good news coming from us 30/31st folks. I still have no news… other than I was told I have no holds, reviews, etc. Definitely no offsets so just sitting and waiting. I did finally attempt to order return transcript and it’s not available for me. The rep I spoke with yesterday said I was not resequenced and I started processing on the 1st (filed 31st)… so I really don’t know what could take 2 weeks to process, I do not have a complicated return. However, it gives me hope that so many of you in the same boat are finally starting to get a DDD… or your refund! That’s kind of what I’m hoping… I’ll wake up one day with money in the bank :)

Anonymous

I filed on the 30th, accepted on the 30th via TT, Single, simple return. I talked to an actually nice IRS Agent who told me that he didn’t see anything wrong with my Refund, just that it’s taking time with the large amount of refunds. What a relief, was worried that there was something wrong.

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 1/30. On 1/31, one orange bar, processing 21 days message. Ordered both transcripts on 2/8. WMR still stuck on one orange bar, same processing 21 days message, no DDD. The transcript thing is a crap shoot…it does NOT mean you will get a ddd within 1-2 days. There are lots of us who have ordered them and 5 days later still have the same status as we had before we could order them. No holds, no offsets, not a complicated return, no education credits…and no magical direct deposit sitting in the bank regardless. Pretty stinking tired of this.

Last year, we did have an offset. That took 6 weeks before the remainder of the refund was direct deposited. Not new to the waiting game but very tired of waiting when there is NO reason to.

I filed a tax return for a friend 5 days after doing mine…she received her refund yesterday morning.

LipGlassHoney
    @lipglasshoney

Here is an UPDATE!
    Filed and accepted on 2.1
    I used HRB at home
    I paid fees upfront
    Chase bank
    No 8863
    As of 2.11 about 10:30pm I was able to order transcripts. I couldn’t do it 5 hours prior.
    I checked at 5 AM 2.13 and my DDD is 2.15.
    I never saw a “still processing” status.
    I RECEIVED MY REFUND TODAY. My status bar moved to APPROVED sometime between 2 and 5 this morning.

Anonymous

So Filed on 1/30. Excepted 1/30. Was able to order a return transcript 2/9/12. Only to change my status to “Your refund has been delayed”… anyone else dealing with this?

Anonymous

Ok I just tried a new way for my address for transcripts and it went to the next step but said one wasn’t available

Anonymous

This is very frustrating this year. I filed on 1-30 through taxact was accepted shortly after midnight est on 1-31. I was on the first bar with the 21 day message until about a week ago and now Im on the refund received date will be given when available message. I have checked for offsets and it says I have none. Nothing different on my return this year then the past 3 years. I called the IRS monday and they gave me the standard response of waiting 21 days. I tried to order my transcripts and keep getting the message that my address is incorrect and I have tried it every way possible with and without abbreviations. My sister filed after me and has already received her money.

Anonymous

Filed 1/30, Accepted 1/30, via TT, been processing ever since, for 2 weeks now. Simple return, no deductions, TT shows very low audit risk, etc.
    I can here Consuela, the Maid lady on Family Guy going No, No on the other side.

Anonymous

!That’s great news!

Anonymous

I also received the 2/15 date. Was unable to use the app or the website and was about to give up hope for the day, but decided to call the wmr hotline. Solo relieved right now.

Anonymous

Yaaaay, I finally got a deposit date this morning of 2/15/2013…never ordered any transcripts. I am very happy to see this..will keep u posted on if I get the deposit on time. Good luck to the rest of you. FYI my file/accepted date was 1/30/2012.

Anonymous

Well there has to be some truth to the whole transcipt thing,
    Filed and was accepted 1/31
    Just been showing processing on WMR
    Was able to order transcripts 2/12
    I cant check WMR this morning but called the 800 number and have a DDD of 2/15.
    I will keep everyone posted on if it actually comes or not.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Still Processing here. I read on the facebook page that alot of people filed/accepted 1/30 &1/31 but when they called they got resequenced and didn’t really get accepted until like the 8th. That sucks. I will keep checking daily and if nothing new by next week then I may give them a call.

LipGlassHoney
    @lipglasshoney

Here is an UPDATE!
    Filed and accepted on 2.1
    I used HRB at home
    I paid fees upfront
    Chase bank
    No 8863
    As of 2.11 about 10:30pm I was able to order transcripts. I couldn’t do it 5 hours prior.
    I checked at 5 AM 2.13 and my DDD is 2.15
    I never saw a “still processing” status

Anonymous

There are many individuals that ordered transcripts and received their DD the next day or so. It’s been a common practice this year and I have to say it is accurate. I’m still stuck in the damn processing loop.

Anonymous

@sparkle if that was the actual case I would of had my dd by now. I ordered BOTH transcripts the 4th got them yesterday and still nothing.

Anonymous

F/a 1/30. Married joint, one w2, eic, 4 dependants. Still 21 day message. Still no transcripts. Called hold dept today to make sure all was ok. She verified it was received but had not even STARTED processing yet :( no projected ddd

Anonymous

@malawong62 You will receive your ddd within the next 1-2 days. The ability to order a Return transcript is a good sign. GL!!

Anonymous

Nothing here either yet.

Im hoping for at least some time this week. Was hoping for at least Thursday but I guess I should be happy to get it at all at this rate!

Anonymous

I still have no update on wmr but I was finally able to order transcripts this morning, hopefully this is good news. I am glad to see that little bit of progress.

Anonymous

No news for me this morning. I really feel like I want to just wait until next week and then start checking my bank account… but honestly, I know I’m not capable of doing that. This is just ridiculous. Seeing all these people who filed a few days ago with a DD. I was even reading somewhere that the IRS claims they process “first in, first out”… which is a crock of sh*t! Wish they’d get their act together. I’m not even getting a really large amount back but I just want to know WHEN!… is that so much to ask?

Anonymous

so I called and I filed 2/2 but upon talking to a rep it did not start processing til 2/4 and she looked over it and it said they needed a extra week, no reason though nothing she could see….????

Anonymous

so I was just able to order transcripts about 5 min ago could not get them an hour ago wmr can’t find my info hope to get a ddd soon

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

@swiggins2001 try calling the 800# too. Sometimes that says something different

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

@swiggins2001 It just means that the system was prob overloaded. Mine said that this morning too. It goes back and forth from saying that to telling me still processing.

Anonymous

as of last night, i went from wait 21 days from when refund is accepted to you may have entered your information incorrectly…what does that mean

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Still nothing new for me either. Still in processing torture. Glad to hear some of you got to order transcripts. I am gonna wait a few more days before i try or make any calls. Hoping it will just show up in my account.Any updates for you @Txgirl or @AmandaTX?

Anonymous

This morning WMR results no longer shows bar, shows that by refund is still processing and a refund date will be provided wen available…. I guess Im happy to see something happening…still no DDD!

LipGlassHoney
    @lipglasshoney

Filed and accepted on 2/1

I used HRB at home

I paid fees upfront

Chase bank

No 8863

As of last night about 10:30 I was able to order transcripts. I couldn’t do it 5 hours prior. (2/11)

I thought that I would have an update this morning but NO! IT stills ays that it’s being processed. I’m getting nervous.

Anonymous

Here is the deal .. Filed 1/30 accepted 1/30 been in processing hell ever since still as of today nothing just the standard 21 day message ..IRS2GO has nothing on me (WTF) phone system says same bullshit as WMR . What I want to know is has anyone got updates since Saturday ? It doesn’t seem like it .. I just hear about everyone with DDD already wondering if they will get their refund early … At this point I would just be happy with a DDD . I have been filing the same way for the last 5 years ..no offsets or anything .. For the love of GOD can we please get some answers ?? Still can order either transcript either …

Anonymous

It seems alot of us are in that same boat!

I filed 1/15
    Accepted 1/30
    Been waiting on DD ever since!

Like most here, I simply get a “being processed, will give a date”. So far, no date on the horizon. I ordered a transcript to be sent to my home but that was just last night(didnt know anything about that until talking to the people over on Chatzy).

Just wish it would come on. This is a bad year for filing early! Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Anonymous

Just an update, not sure when it was available because I haven’t checked in a few days, but I was just now able to order RETURN transcripts 10:38. So I know it’s not a DDD yet, but its something to hold on to and better than no info at all. Hoping the best for all of us and good news soon.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

@txgirl I sure will keep you guys updated.I really hope it comes this week. My sons birthday is this week and I can’t really do anything for his birthday without it. I come on here every night after work. It become an addiction to see everyone’s updates

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.