1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Accepted Date (WMR Step 1) 1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)

• This topic has 177 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Kim.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

Started this Thread to help those who havent received a DD as of 9/9/2012 Please post detailed messaged of filed date,WMR Status and codes,1-800# messages,DD….

Viewing 176 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kim

Here is an UPDATE!

Filed fed on 1/16 and accepted on 1/29, state on 2/5 and accepted 2/8
          I used TaxAct from home.
          Fees coming out of Republic

As of 2.14 about 10:30pm I was able to order transcripts but cant see them. Had to do it by mail.

As of 2/15 got approved and DDD of the 20th and the 24th [both got approved same day]

Hopefully well see some money soon.

Anonymous

filed 2-2 am getting no status bars and the message still being processed refund date when available

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/30 Still geting the message of still being processed refund date when available. Anybody else?

Anonymous

Thanks Amanda. It does help, we need to stay positive.

Like I said before, I have a feeling we are coming.

r4ch3l
                  @r4ch3l

We didn’t qualify for any EIC and I had read some where on here that -that will hold up some returns. Not sure to the reasoning other then checking for fraud.

Anonymous

Please hang in there everyone. I know it’s easier said than done. Without trying to sound like a broken record, I waited 7 months for my refund last year, with little to no information being given by the IRS. So I know the wait is excrutiating and you begin to give up hope. I have a feeling we will see more good news this week for those still waiting. Prayers and good vibes for all of you.

r4ch3l
                      @r4ch3l

Filed and accepted 2/1 in the evening. Was finally able to order transcripts yesterday. Woke up this morning to a ddd of 2/21. Married filing joint, itemized deductions, 5 kids, one being born 2012, 5 w2s, refund over 10k. So ours was a little more complicated. Hopefully this gives you all some hope!

Anonymous

No amanda, no progress. This sucks. I still can’t even order transcripts yet. Hoping something happens this weekend. i posted a message that I saw on the IRS website that we will see an increased amount of returns throughout the President’s Day weekend and week. Thats good news at least.

Seems like us Feb 1, 2’s should be coming up soon. Thanks

MsTiff
                          @mrstiff

I saw someone else post earlier in a chat that the Irs does deposits every day and twice a day at 2pm and midnight. Any body else hear that ? I wonder because of Monday being a holiday if any one will get it early.

Anonymous

Just still processing message. I’m sure it’s going to take 22 days, considering Monday is a federal holiday. ~Sigh~

Anonymous

Finally got a ddd of 2/21, I can breath a bit easier now, but wow they really took the full 21 days this year!

Anonymous

sigh. accepted 1/26, no DDD, can’t order transcripts. No delayed forms (8863), just married filing joint, 1 child. I’m on hold waiting for the IRS…

MsTiff
                                  @mrstiff

Congrats @ txgirl too! WhooHoo we are almost out of the woods, now just actually need the money in our accounts a we will be all good

Anonymous

Good morning! I also got a ddd for 2/21. Congrats to y’all who woke to progress as well. What a relief!

MsTiff
                                      @mrstiff

Congrats @ AmandaTX glad you finally got some good news.

Anonymous

Thanks!!! It’s going to be a great weekend just knowing there’s an end in sight :)

@eelaras… Congrats to you as well!

Looks like we are all in the final stretch.

@bostonkid… Any progress this morning?

Hoping for the best for everyone left

Anonymous

Finally got my dd date. It’s the 21st, exactly 21 days from the day I filed. I hope it shows a little early like it did for some others.

Anonymous

@amandatx congrats!!

Anonymous

Good morning all :) I am a happy camper this morning. Woke up to a DDD of 2/21!!!! It took 21 days for them to process my return. Filed/accepted 1/31. Just so grateful that I don’t have to wait 7 months like last year! Hope others wake up to great news this morning as well!

Anonymous

@txgirl… Lol!!! No, I care not! That’s why I stopped replying. It’s just that entitled attitude that doesn’t make any sense to me. I prefer to look at the glass half full. However, I can see some don’t share the same positive outlook! Thanks for sending some positive vibes my way… I am glad someone with a brain understood my intentions :)

Anonymous

Hey Amanda! I saw some posters tried to school u about our govt and tax credits. I understood what u were saying. I think people take their subjective viewpoint about govt and tax law and added to their frustration about late ddd get a little overheated. I mean IW think I only read one of the responses to u that had even close to correct grammar ;). Just sending a little love your way. xx p.s Do u really care what someone who says their return was “excepted” thinks? ;)

Anonymous

I still have no dd date but, for the first time in history I received my Illinois refund first. Thank god we got something.

Anonymous

@bostonkid… Yes, of course 2/2 as well! Didn’t meant to leave y’all out. I think since us January filers are starting to make progress y’all should see progress soon too. They are supposed to process first in, first out… However, I know that doesn’t seem to have been the case… Hopefully they are doing that now.

Anonymous

So hopefully us 02/02’ers are coming up soon as well. Tired of waiting for any progress.

Anonymous

All great news this morning ladies and gents! :) Looks like all of us 30/31/1st folks are finally moving along!

Anonymous

FINALLY!!! Ordered transcripts AND got a DD! I’ve only been processing since the 1st!

Anonymous

Able to order a transcript this morning after getting the under review letter last week. Still processing at 1 bar which has not changed since 1/31 (received 1/30)

Anonymous

Good morning. Yaay Tiff and Amanda! I was able to order trans this morning too. Y’all have a great day. It’s amazing what a litt;e progress can so for morale. xx

Anonymous

Txgirl… Any good news this am?

Anonymous

Congrats Tiff!!!!

I just had some good news!!! I finally ordered my return transcript this morning!!! Made my day!

MsTiff
                                                                      @mrstiff

Have you been able to order return transcript yet @BOSTONKID29?
                                                                      My DD is exactly on the 21st day.

Anonymous

I still have no update yet. Still… processing…. been 14 days

Anonymous

awesome TIFF

MsTiff
                                                                            @mrstiff

Update! No money yet but finally got a DD of 2/20! I filed /accepted 1/30 and was in processing for about a week and a half. Was able to order return transcript around 2:45 yesterday AM. Now just have to wait and see if funds show up. So hoping they come early like maybe tomorrow so I can shop this weekend. I will keep you updated

• #8378
                                                                            Anonymous

I got the reference code 9001 last Friday and called and was told my tax return was under review. I wasn’t able to order an account or tax transcript with my new address either. They told me to wait 60 days and I received the 4464c in mail. I just checked the transcript hotline and was able to order an account transcript with my new address. Hopefully this means something good. I filed 2/2/2013 with HRB.

• #8376
                                                                              Anonymous

Movement! It still says 21 day message, but i was just now able to order my return transcript! New address this year so we are finally back in the system!

• #8357
                                                                                Anonymous

Voslik, I wish the best for you. If it weren’t for my parents I would be in the same boat. I pray for you to get your return before it has to come to that.

• #8353
                                                                                  Anonymous

Still nothing here either. Still hoping and wishing but nothing. Very disheartening!

• #8319
                                                                                    Anonymous

Unfortunately no. I am going to eventually need them for school this fall.

• #8315
                                                                                      Anonymous

Voslik have you been able to order transcripts yet?

• #8314
                                                                                        Anonymous

Accepted the 30th, 15th day and waiting. Still processing. By the time I get this refund I may be on the street. Every bill I owe is do. 5 months of unemployment without income will do that to a person. The IRS is skeevy as usual this year, even more so.

• #8311
                                                                                          Anonymous

Accepted 31st, nothing yet. Talked to a person in the holds dept on Tuesday and was told it is processed but is not updated in all their systems yet. He couldn’t give me a date but said it should only be a few days, should be by the end of the week. I sure hope he is right, we need this money so bad. We have bills to pay and need diapers and clothes for my kids :(

• #8308
                                                                                            Anonymous

Still the same 21 day message! Still no transcripts. Day 15 & counting :/

• #8283
                                                                                              Anonymous

@MrsTiff…I filed and was accepted the 31st. The IRS rep I talked to said I started processing on the 1st.

• #8277
                                                                                                Anonymous

Ive been reading the forums the past few days and decided to post. I filed on the 31st and had the orange bars for a few days, then the 21 day message up until two days ago when i was finally able to order my return transcripts. Then it switched to the dd date will be given when available message. This morning i checked my acconut and my refund is sitting there with a dd date of 2-19. Just for the heck of it i went back to check WMR and its showing the bars and a dd date of 2-19 even though its alreafy been sent.
                                                                                                  Good luck everyone!

• #8276
                                                                                                  Anonymous

No update here either. Filed and accepted 1/30. Ordered transcrips a week ago. No offests. Jut want to know what the hell is going on!

• #8268
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Nothing new for me today. Yaay Tiff!

• #8267
                                                                                                      Anonymous

No updates for me. Congrats on those who made progress today!

• #8264
                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed on 02/02/13 and still nothing.

1 dependent (same as always)
                                                                                                          EIC. Admending my 8863 because I needed as much money as possible for now.

Still… nothing. No update, nothing pending in my bank. This truly sucks.
                                                                                                          Tired of waking up hoping and nothing. IRS needs to get this right. People
                                                                                                          that filed days later than me is already enjoying there money.

• #8263
                                                                                                          MsTiff
                                                                                                            @mrstiff

@ANAHBryan what day did you file/accept? Great news for you @Mariah

• #8262
                                                                                                            Anonymous

Woke up this morning to STILL NO UPDATE, still can’t order account OR return transcript. UGHHHHH…I’m ready to pull my hair out while screaming to the top of my lungs!

• #8261
                                                                                                              Anonymous

Nothing yet just “still processing”

• #8260
                                                                                                                Anonymous

Woke up to a ddd today!!!!! yay 2/19 I feel so much better now.

• #8254
                                                                                                                  MsTiff
                                                                                                                    @mrstiff

Hey Everyone no DD yet and no money in my account yet but I was just finally able to order return transcript, Whoo HOO! SO happy to see something change.

• #8241
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

That’s tough, for sure. I hope all the people in real need get their funds quickly. No need to add further stress. I don’t know what it is though… I was reading on the main feed earlier that half the 30th/31st filers got sent to a backed up queu and are taking about a week longer to process. You never know how accurate that information is over the internet… but I’d like to think that we’re quickly approaching our ddd update since about half of us last week got their DDD’s. Now it’s our turn.

Good luck ladies and update y’all in the morning.

• #8227
                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Hey again ladies. Sounds like a smart idea after all u went through Amanda. Fortunately, I am not in need of the money eihter. I’m a mother and housewife, my husband does well and we are big savers. Tax refund time is our “mad money” We are responsible all yr so we put a chunk into savings and treat ourselves with some of it.

But I have also become super ocd about tracking too. ha ha. It’s so frustrating!

I read on here about one person whose electric was going to get cut off cuz they were counting on the refund. bless her heart. I haven’t had that kind of worry since college, thank goodness.

Hoping tomorrow is a day for info! xx

• #8225
                                                                                                                        MsTiff
                                                                                                                          @mrstiff

I have been pretty OCD about this site too since finding it a few weeks back. It is my new Facebook

• #8224
                                                                                                                          Anonymous

@ANAHBryan29… I’ve seen a lot of people say that they change to that status a few days before getting a DDD. Others have been stuck on that for over a week though. Let’s hope for the best and say it’s a good thing. :)

• #8222
                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Hi ladies! MrsTiff… I am not getting a large refund this year. After it taking nearly 7 months to get my refund last year I changed my deductions so I would get less taken out of my check and a smaller refund to anticipate. I had ID theft last year though so that was the hold up. My tax advocate last year told me that filing with an identity protection pin this year shouldn’t slow things for me and the few times I’ve called the hotline so far this year has said the same… only one person told me to add about a week to my processing time if at all. I file with only 1 dependent. It still sucks though :/ I am trying to start my own photography business and every little bit would help at this point. A part of me is feeling fortunate that I am not hurting for my refund like some others are. However, I still just want to know what’s going on and why it’s not processing at the speed it should.

@txgirl… I will have to check out that site. I’ve become pretty ocd about checking this site to find out how you all are progressing!

• #8220
                                                                                                                              Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/31. Married/Joint return, 2 dependents, EIC. Fairly simple return. Until yesterday morning WMR was showing the orange bar and saying processing. Yesterday morning the bar disappeared and a message stating it was still processing and a refund date would be provided when available. Is this a good sign? I tried the whole ordering transcripts thing and as of a couple of hours ago, I cant. Anyone have any insight?

• #8219
                                                                                                                                MsTiff
                                                                                                                                  @mrstiff

Nice to see you again @txgirl but sorry you are still stuck too. Always good to hear that there is hope. Hoping for some good news tomorrow too.

• #8218
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I have been frequenting a site chatzy.com/wewantourrefunds mega bradybunch told me about last wkend. Lots of folks in same boat as us. Take care. Here’s hoping for some news tomorrow. xx

• #8217
                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Hi Amanda and Tiff. I’m still waiting too. Filed 1/30. 2 wks now. I called again this afternoon and lady said no probs with my return just processing. She did say that wmr isn’t working properly and isn’t giving everyone ddd. Also said that system isn’t giving reps updates like ddd. So could happen without notice. I can’t order return trans. either. My refund is just over 10k but is in line with what we always get.

• #8215
                                                                                                                                      MsTiff
                                                                                                                                        @mrstiff

Hey @AmandaTX I am still here in the same boat with you. Filed/accepted 1/30 and still processing. Not able to order return transcript either. This so sucks. Just wondering is your refund on the higher end? Just thinking because of all the fraud prevention maybe they are holding back higher amount refunds a little longer. Mine is over $7000. All my is info is the same as last year. Same address, same dependents, same filing status, same job. Refund is a little higher than last year but only by a few hundred. This waiting game feels like when you play the lottery. You want that jackpot and you keep playing but you know you are never gonna win it.The difference is is that this is my money and I have a refund coming to me. When it’s coming is the question…

• #8193
                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Yes weekends count.

• #8178
                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Still nothing. Since they update weekends too, are those counted towards thr 21 days?

• #8165
                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I filed on 2/1 accepted on 2/1 and been processing since. I did file a injured spouse form so that is why mine are still pending (maybe). I was able to order transcripts on 2/8 and the same day I was told that they have until the 18th to process my return. I do have a small offset under my name and the offset line does not say it was paid yet. I dont know how I can order transcripts and have them not give me any info at all when I call. Anyone find out anything about why they can order transcripts a week ago and still no info?

• #8155
                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

It’s good to hear some good news coming from us 30/31st folks. I still have no news… other than I was told I have no holds, reviews, etc. Definitely no offsets so just sitting and waiting. I did finally attempt to order return transcript and it’s not available for me. The rep I spoke with yesterday said I was not resequenced and I started processing on the 1st (filed 31st)… so I really don’t know what could take 2 weeks to process, I do not have a complicated return. However, it gives me hope that so many of you in the same boat are finally starting to get a DDD… or your refund! That’s kind of what I’m hoping… I’ll wake up one day with money in the bank :)

• #8144
                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I filed on the 30th, accepted on the 30th via TT, Single, simple return. I talked to an actually nice IRS Agent who told me that he didn’t see anything wrong with my Refund, just that it’s taking time with the large amount of refunds. What a relief, was worried that there was something wrong.

• #8143
                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Filed and accepted 1/30. On 1/31, one orange bar, processing 21 days message. Ordered both transcripts on 2/8. WMR still stuck on one orange bar, same processing 21 days message, no DDD. The transcript thing is a crap shoot…it does NOT mean you will get a ddd within 1-2 days. There are lots of us who have ordered them and 5 days later still have the same status as we had before we could order them. No holds, no offsets, not a complicated return, no education credits…and no magical direct deposit sitting in the bank regardless. Pretty stinking tired of this.

Last year, we did have an offset. That took 6 weeks before the remainder of the refund was direct deposited. Not new to the waiting game but very tired of waiting when there is NO reason to.

I filed a tax return for a friend 5 days after doing mine…she received her refund yesterday morning.

• #8142
                                                                                                                                                    LipGlassHoney
                                                                                                                                                      @lipglasshoney

Here is an UPDATE!
                                                                                                                                                      Filed and accepted on 2.1
                                                                                                                                                      I used HRB at home
                                                                                                                                                      I paid fees upfront
                                                                                                                                                      Chase bank
                                                                                                                                                      No 8863
                                                                                                                                                      As of 2.11 about 10:30pm I was able to order transcripts. I couldn’t do it 5 hours prior.
                                                                                                                                                      I checked at 5 AM 2.13 and my DDD is 2.15.
                                                                                                                                                      I never saw a “still processing” status.
                                                                                                                                                      I RECEIVED MY REFUND TODAY. My status bar moved to APPROVED sometime between 2 and 5 this morning.

• #8139
                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

So Filed on 1/30. Excepted 1/30. Was able to order a return transcript 2/9/12. Only to change my status to “Your refund has been delayed”… anyone else dealing with this?

• #8130
                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Ok I just tried a new way for my address for transcripts and it went to the next step but said one wasn’t available

• #8128
                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

This is very frustrating this year. I filed on 1-30 through taxact was accepted shortly after midnight est on 1-31. I was on the first bar with the 21 day message until about a week ago and now Im on the refund received date will be given when available message. I have checked for offsets and it says I have none. Nothing different on my return this year then the past 3 years. I called the IRS monday and they gave me the standard response of waiting 21 days. I tried to order my transcripts and keep getting the message that my address is incorrect and I have tried it every way possible with and without abbreviations. My sister filed after me and has already received her money.

• #8127
                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Filed 1/30, Accepted 1/30, via TT, been processing ever since, for 2 weeks now. Simple return, no deductions, TT shows very low audit risk, etc.
                                                                                                                                                              I can here Consuela, the Maid lady on Family Guy going No, No on the other side.

• #8109
                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

!That’s great news!

• #8108
                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

I also received the 2/15 date. Was unable to use the app or the website and was about to give up hope for the day, but decided to call the wmr hotline. Solo relieved right now.

• #8107
                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Yaaaay, I finally got a deposit date this morning of 2/15/2013…never ordered any transcripts. I am very happy to see this..will keep u posted on if I get the deposit on time. Good luck to the rest of you. FYI my file/accepted date was 1/30/2012.

• #8106
                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Well there has to be some truth to the whole transcipt thing,
                                                                                                                                                                      Filed and was accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                      Just been showing processing on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                      Was able to order transcripts 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                      I cant check WMR this morning but called the 800 number and have a DDD of 2/15.
                                                                                                                                                                      I will keep everyone posted on if it actually comes or not.

• #8100
                                                                                                                                                                      MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                        @mrstiff

Still Processing here. I read on the facebook page that alot of people filed/accepted 1/30 &1/31 but when they called they got resequenced and didn’t really get accepted until like the 8th. That sucks. I will keep checking daily and if nothing new by next week then I may give them a call.

• #8096
                                                                                                                                                                        LipGlassHoney
                                                                                                                                                                          @lipglasshoney

Here is an UPDATE!
                                                                                                                                                                          Filed and accepted on 2.1
                                                                                                                                                                          I used HRB at home
                                                                                                                                                                          I paid fees upfront
                                                                                                                                                                          Chase bank
                                                                                                                                                                          No 8863
                                                                                                                                                                          As of 2.11 about 10:30pm I was able to order transcripts. I couldn’t do it 5 hours prior.
                                                                                                                                                                          I checked at 5 AM 2.13 and my DDD is 2.15
                                                                                                                                                                          I never saw a “still processing” status

• #8093
                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

There are many individuals that ordered transcripts and received their DD the next day or so. It’s been a common practice this year and I have to say it is accurate. I’m still stuck in the damn processing loop.

• #8092
                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

@sparkle if that was the actual case I would of had my dd by now. I ordered BOTH transcripts the 4th got them yesterday and still nothing.

• #8089
                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

F/a 1/30. Married joint, one w2, eic, 4 dependants. Still 21 day message. Still no transcripts. Called hold dept today to make sure all was ok. She verified it was received but had not even STARTED processing yet :( no projected ddd

• #8088
                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

@malawong62 You will receive your ddd within the next 1-2 days. The ability to order a Return transcript is a good sign. GL!!

• #8086
                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Nothing here either yet.

Im hoping for at least some time this week. Was hoping for at least Thursday but I guess I should be happy to get it at all at this rate!

• #8055
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I still have no update on wmr but I was finally able to order transcripts this morning, hopefully this is good news. I am glad to see that little bit of progress.

• #8040
                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

No news for me this morning. I really feel like I want to just wait until next week and then start checking my bank account… but honestly, I know I’m not capable of doing that. This is just ridiculous. Seeing all these people who filed a few days ago with a DD. I was even reading somewhere that the IRS claims they process “first in, first out”… which is a crock of sh*t! Wish they’d get their act together. I’m not even getting a really large amount back but I just want to know WHEN!… is that so much to ask?

• #8024
                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

so I called and I filed 2/2 but upon talking to a rep it did not start processing til 2/4 and she looked over it and it said they needed a extra week, no reason though nothing she could see….????

• #8018
                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

so I was just able to order transcripts about 5 min ago could not get them an hour ago wmr can’t find my info hope to get a ddd soon

• #8007
                                                                                                                                                                                            MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                                              @mrstiff

@swiggins2001 try calling the 800# too. Sometimes that says something different

• #8004
                                                                                                                                                                                              MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                                                @mrstiff

@swiggins2001 It just means that the system was prob overloaded. Mine said that this morning too. It goes back and forth from saying that to telling me still processing.

• #8001
                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

as of last night, i went from wait 21 days from when refund is accepted to you may have entered your information incorrectly…what does that mean

• #7999
                                                                                                                                                                                                  MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mrstiff

Still nothing new for me either. Still in processing torture. Glad to hear some of you got to order transcripts. I am gonna wait a few more days before i try or make any calls. Hoping it will just show up in my account.Any updates for you @Txgirl or @AmandaTX?

• #7998
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

This morning WMR results no longer shows bar, shows that by refund is still processing and a refund date will be provided wen available…. I guess Im happy to see something happening…still no DDD!

• #7990
                                                                                                                                                                                                      LipGlassHoney
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @lipglasshoney

Filed and accepted on 2/1

I used HRB at home

I paid fees upfront

Chase bank

No 8863

As of last night about 10:30 I was able to order transcripts. I couldn’t do it 5 hours prior. (2/11)

I thought that I would have an update this morning but NO! IT stills ays that it’s being processed. I’m getting nervous.

• #7981
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Here is the deal .. Filed 1/30 accepted 1/30 been in processing hell ever since still as of today nothing just the standard 21 day message ..IRS2GO has nothing on me (WTF) phone system says same bullshit as WMR . What I want to know is has anyone got updates since Saturday ? It doesn’t seem like it .. I just hear about everyone with DDD already wondering if they will get their refund early … At this point I would just be happy with a DDD . I have been filing the same way for the last 5 years ..no offsets or anything .. For the love of GOD can we please get some answers ?? Still can order either transcript either …

• #7980
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

It seems alot of us are in that same boat!

I filed 1/15
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Been waiting on DD ever since!

Like most here, I simply get a “being processed, will give a date”. So far, no date on the horizon. I ordered a transcript to be sent to my home but that was just last night(didnt know anything about that until talking to the people over on Chatzy).

Just wish it would come on. This is a bad year for filing early! Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

• #7931
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Just an update, not sure when it was available because I haven’t checked in a few days, but I was just now able to order RETURN transcripts 10:38. So I know it’s not a DDD yet, but its something to hold on to and better than no info at all. Hoping the best for all of us and good news soon.

• #7927
                                                                                                                                                                                                              MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @mrstiff

@txgirl I sure will keep you guys updated.I really hope it comes this week. My sons birthday is this week and I can’t really do anything for his birthday without it. I come on here every night after work. It become an addiction to see everyone’s updates

• #7924
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

HollyD … I’m not sure what it means but I have seen a lot of others who ordered transcripts and already receive their refunds say that they had the same date listed on their transcripts. It’s probably a projected BY ddd. At least that’s what I’m assuming.

• #7923
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

txgirl… too long! lol I believe Jeepgirl got her refund already. Mscalahan probably did as well since we haven’t seen her either. I’m hoping that we at least have a DDD by the end of the week. Really, if the 21 days is pretty accurate than we would have to seeing as how 21 days would be up next week.

• #7919
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I got my transcripts today and it lists a processing date of 2/18 anyone know what that means and why it has that listed?

• #7918
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Hey Amanda and MsTiff. WE have been on here a long time together. What happened to Mscalahan? and Jeepgrl. I think I remember them being in same boat as us. Let’s keep eachother updated

• #7915
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • #7914
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

No update on WMR or 800#, but I did however receive my 2012 return transcript in the mail that I ordered on 2/5. WTH? I can’t seem to find the 800# that I called last week to talk to a live person. I’m going to request they look to make sure I have the correct account number for my DD. Hopefully they’ll have more news then the glitchy WMR does if I can actually get them to look at something.

• #7910
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @mrstiff

I am from Florida. No Updates here still processing. I am hoping I will just have my money show up in my account one day this week.

• #7902
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

@txgirl… that’s good news though. At least you know you’re in the final stretch. Unfortunate that you had your hopes up though. I’d be so pissed!

• #7887
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Called and spoke to a live person today actually several of them, and I could hardly complete my sentence befor they started giving me the 21 day nonsense. I wonder if I just read a script hear at my job how long that would last. Getting very frustrated.

• #7867
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Oops, made a mistake, called today, 2/11 not 2/10

• #7865
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Wanted to update y’all so I will repost my situation:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Filed/accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      2/6 called and got ddd for 2/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Called 2/8 cuz no $ and told no date still processing.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Called today, 2/10, was told accepted 1/30 but IRS didn’t input my data to really process til 2/6 so now I am really processing.

It’s been a cluster but that is where I am right now. WMR has never updated. Had bar for a couple days then switched to generic 21 day msg. Still there. Had to call 4 times today before I got a rep who would even look up my acct. All the others just spouted 21 day script.

• #7795
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on the WMR site on 1/31.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        On 2/8 WMR status changed from the bar to “Processing, will let you know a date”
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Called IRS on 2/11 and was informed that my return wasn’t accepted until 2/8. I told them that the WMR and phone line had acknowledged receipt on 1/31 and she just rudely stated well it wasn’t accepted until 2/8! I was told that they have 21 days from that point so not to call back until 3/4/13 and that on top of that it looked as though my return was resequenced so I should give it an extra week :( Does anyone know what resequenced means? This is so frustrating :/

• #7793
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I called the irs. And again they said that they can not give many any info. That WMR knows more than they do. I told her to check anyways. She did and said it is processing nothing more. Give it a day or so. I told her about my status on WMR. Saying your return is being processed. No bar.Nothing(had that for 8days). She said it could be in the finish stages on my account… I live in Ohio. Filed the 30th. Accepted the 30th. Acknowledged 1/31/13. Ordered Account transcript but no return. My husband has a offset.I have had so many different storie. I will give them till thursday. If I have not hear anything new,I will call them.

• #7792
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Grr. Don’t know why my post didn’t go through. I suppose because I was on my phone. Anyway, I spoke to a nice lady on the hotline and she told me that she sees nothing wrong with my return, no holds, no review, etc. I just don’t have a DDD yet. Still waiting.

• #7779
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I’m from Florida….On the phone with National Tax Advocate, and she basically told me that those who received their monies slipped through the cracks …. huh???? Something about them going through the old system/test batch..etc… I dunno what to think or believe when people who filed after me (1/30) have gotten their money.

• #7767
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              scottjmark
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @scottjmark

Maybe you can help.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filed 1/28 with HR Block
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                On WMR same message since stating that my return is still being processed and a date will be given when available.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Can only order account transcript.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Same type of return filed for the past five years.

• #7764
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Spoke to a ni

• #7758
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@Malawong…No transcript ordering, I dont want to mess with anything, get DDD thrown off. They gave me a DDD, and I’m going to see what happens. Actually I dont see how ordering transcripts can change anything either way. CSR told me i was processed, and gave me a date. I’m gnna leave it alone. *Kmak

• #7755
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I’m in San Antonio. I’ve noticed that quite a bit of Texas filers are having the same issue… Don’t know if thats coincidence or not. Has anyone called this morning? On hold now.

• #7753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      LipGlassHoney
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @lipglasshoney

I filed and was accepted the evening of 2/1/2013. The orange bar has not moved from processing with a 152 code. I just knew it would be approved by this morning but not at all. It used to be that your return had to be approved by 11 A.M. on Thursday in order to get it the next Friday and this year I filed on a Friday evening so I was only expecting to get it this week. I have always gotten a DD in my account on Wednesday morning for the past 6 years so maybe they will surprise me this week or next week. My status has always changed on Monday morning though and I can’t order transcripts yet.

• #7748
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Yup I am in Austin.

• #7746
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          lkim802
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @lkim802

I’m from CA

• #7745
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

looking at everyone’s names who is posting about not getting a ddd it looks like most are from texas

• #7743
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Still Processing……….nothing! :(

• #7740
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                lkim802
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @lkim802

I know! Its really irritating me. I have been holding off on calling them for 3 days now hoping it would change but since it hasn’t I’m going to give them a call this morning when they open and see what’s going on. I have been reading that people that filed before the 31st have been pushed back for some reason. My friend filed a week before I did and has already gotten her check and she said that the site had given her 2/13 as her date. And the weird thing is her’s wasnt even direct deposit it was mailed and she still got it before I did!!

• #7739
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Filed 1/31 and accepted same day. Still waiting as well. No updates as of this morning. I have only contacted the IRS twice but I really want to call this am. Seeing people who now filed on the 6th with a date just makes me feel uneasy. What the hell is taking so long to get to us? Every single person I know who filed after me either now has their money or has a DDD. Ridiculous.

• #7738
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mrstiff

Same here still processing. I am just gonna keep checking my bank account each day first before I even check WMR. Seems like it is a joke anyway.

• #7736
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      lkim802
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @lkim802

I filed 1/23, supposedly got accepted on 1/31. But whenever I check the WMR site it says tax topic 152. And when I call the automated number it says they don’t have any information available. WTH is going on

• #7735
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/31 been stuck in processing called the irs on Friday and told them I put the wrong account number in for my dd the rep told me to check my info and call back by the end of the day because if the account number was wrong they could put in for a paper check but she said it had to be Friday so I thought I was almost done processing but as of today no ddd can’t order transcript or anything this sucks

• #7733
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Tell them you are a professional truck driver and are currently driving and have no way to get on the internet safely. They’re pretty nice after they think you absolutely have no way of checking. I just failed to mention I have been home for 4 days… lol. I too will call in the morning and get an update to post here, I hope.

• #7731
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I am going to call first thing in the morning. But they are always very rude, don’t tell me anything and tell me to wait until 21 days are up before calling back >.<

• #7730
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

there is people who filed 1/30 1/31 2/1 who havent received DD as of yet the new system is throwing out error codes better call tommorow and please update here

• #7729
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Filed and Accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Acknowledged 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Able to order Transcripts 2/5
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Still in processing as of 5 minutes ago on WMR and just now on 800#
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No offsets
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  EIC for two kids
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2 w2s

Girlfriend and I accepted by IRS same day, 2 minutes apart. She received her DD on 2/4. Apparently the IRS has no rhyme or reason to the processing. Maybe it has to do with the first number of SSN? Hers is a 3, mine is 5. Don’t know, but she always seems to have her refund done and a DDD a day or two before I do. Even if I file a day or two before she does. I wouldn’t normally be so OCD about checking, but I’m planning on using my refund to buy a truck so I can haul with my own truck and make better money instead of driving for someone else. Hopefully I get it before the truck I’m looking at is gone…

• #7720
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Here is a link with a chat room I am MadMax http://www.chatzy.com/wewantourrefunds the people on here are in the same boat like Us I advise to go there chat so that you get a better understanding and have most questions answered like I did..

• #7710
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I just wanted to mention that I am unable to order transcript. Is this a pretty definite indicator that I am indeed still processing?

• #7709
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Howdy all, I’ve been lurking on this site for a wile now, two weeks last year and since the 31st of January this year so I figured I would go ahead and make an account and post this year.

I filed and sent my taxes around 5pm the 31st and got my acceptance email around 11pm so chances are they didn’t actually start processing it till
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        the 1st or later which is understandable. I’m also used to waiting two weeks from the day I file, I’ve never been lucky enough to get that same week return
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I actually always seem to end up in a group that has issues in some form or fashion. At least in previous years I’ve had the cycle chart to fall back on which
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        has always been dead on for me when WMR wasn’t updating, but without it this year I’m just lost and Frustrated.

My returns are pretty simple. Married filing joint, 1 child, EIC, and a 1098-e (student loan interest)

Like everyone else I’ve been in processing limbo since then, no updates, no letters, and no strange codes. Just one orange bar “received and processing blah
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        blah blah” on the web, app, and hotline. No offsets on record.

Parents filed theirs early this week and as of Friday have a ddd for the 13th which yay for them but that ruined my night.

While I hate that we’re all going through this it makes me feel better to know that there are others who are in the same situation and its not just me.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Its gotten to where I start checking here each morning for info before checking WMR because that one orange bar is too depressing.

Bday is tomorrow and the joke around the house is that the IRS just wants to surprise me with my refund, not looking like that is going to happen but I’ll settle for a DDD
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        just so I have some light at the end of this tunnel. The only thought keeping me sane right now that there are fellow 31st’ers who have gotten DDD’s, if
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        the IRS does process in batches maybe ours will see something tomorrow or Tuesday. I don’t know how I’m keeping together, I have the max taken out of my
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        paycheck and claim 0 on my w4s because I never want to owe the IRS, but man does it suck living paycheck to paycheck and waiting for my money at the end
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        of the year. Feels like I’m being punished for giving the Gov. my money.

Good luck to all and hope we wake up to some good news tomorrow.

• #7706
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        MsTiff
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mrstiff

Ok so that re-sequencing makes sense. I too have been processing since last week with dd date will be provided when available blah,blah,blah. I filed/accepted 1/30. I looked at my return from last year and it took about 16 days from filing to dd. So if by the end of this week nothing then I am gonna call. I will let you guys know if anything updates tomorrow.

• #7702
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Both my fiance and I are were e-filed on 1-30-13 by our tax preparer. We both have the standard 21 day bs and the 1st processing bar. This is just crazy! I called and have spoken to 2 very unhelpful phone reps. The 1 told me that it was accepted on the 30th and just still processing. This was last week at the end of the week. I was hoping we’d at least get 1 of our returns by the end of this upcoming week…but it’s looking grim. I’m debating on whether or not I should attempt to call again tomorrow.

• #7437
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I will call later in the afternoon tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a week that I have had that status on wmr. It might change in the morning. Will keep everyone posted

• #7436
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

momfcrazykids@ ask to talk with a supervisor to seek final answer monday and please post your results of that call on here there is alot of seasonal workers there they dont know what their doing if you ask me,thanks

• #7435
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

momfcrazykids@ ask to talk with a supervisor to seek final answer monday and please post your results of that call on here,thanks

• #7432
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Filed & accepted:1/30/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Acknowledged:1/31/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Offset:yes but little
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Eic:3 kidds W2’s:3 Have had the same bank account and address for over 5 years.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR status says: Return is being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    message since last Monday.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I have called a couple times and got different answers from the irs. I was told by the first one that is was just processing. The secound one told me that I have be re-sequenced becuase the system got overloaded on the 30th. Could not give me a date when it was. Friday I talked to a lady that said the I was not re-sequenced. The was no sign that I was and doesn’t understand why I was told that. She said that I was still processing and there was no flags/errors on my account. So I have been given the run around and I am going crazy!!

• #7431
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

Have you tried ordering the Return Transcript each day thus far? I seen people being resequenced its uncommon but, it can happen so, far

• #7429
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Wow Mega! You are like the refund tracker guru! :) I tried to order transcripts Friday and couldn’t. How did you find out about this re-sequencing? Is it just a fluke like they gave me my ddd then decided, no lets wait a while on hers?

• #7427
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          and 9:00 pm to Midnight
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I will list the times it is offline for future reference: I got it mixed up so here guys

• #7426
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

TXGirl@Some people with DDD are being Resequenced meaning held back on their DDD and you should receive your Refund from now all the way up till the end of this week be relaxed you have only to call the bank each day

• #7424
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

I have posted this on the other thread, but this one applies to me too.

Filed and accepted 1/30. On wed. was given dd date 2/8. Called because it wasn’t there and was told still processing. No bar anymore just 21 day processing msg. Not under review, no letters. Just waiting. It did ease my mind to see someone else on here had a ddd and then went back to processing like me. I hadn’t heard of that happening to anyone else til now.

• #7420
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

It updates 12am-6am according to their page.

• #7418
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Everbody call Monday please update your status on here so people will know who relate to your situation,Thanks also 7pm to midnight system is updateing

• #6344
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@ Kmak, have you been able to order transcripts? Thanks

• #6342
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I filed on 1/24 and was accepted on 1/30. HOH, 3 Dependents, CTC and EIC. One W-2 and a 1099R. The only status I have received was Processing from the IRS with code 152. Nothing more, nothing less.

• #6341
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

now WMR is not working :(

• #6340
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed 2/2/13, a bunch of nothing on my end too! Checked with SBBT, nothing wmr same old 21 days message. tried to order transcript it says address don’t match, I checked my copy of my tax doc it has the right address ( it’s been the same for 6 yrs!) I’m about frustrated….. Last year i had my taxes on 2/6 filed 2/1. This is sickening. I work my butt off all yr long every year. I lost my job in Dec. Had a little to keep me afloat til taxes or a new job and here we go. Then i see a bunch of people getting ddd’s and i cant get nothing. I am praying it really is being processed and just not posting properly.

• #6337
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Just fusturated
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @just-fusturated

@wheredrefundgo mine is doing the same thing

• #6336
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Just fusturated
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @just-fusturated

So I filed on 1/31/13 with liberty tax (I will never do that again)and was on track the bars filled up slowly and i even got a DD of 02/08/13 well it came and went and no such luck and now the WMR tool has reverted to saying… Your refund is being processed and no yell stat bar no DD and not even it can take 21 days message just YOUR REFUND IS being processed also I read that if I can order my 2012 transcript that it is on the way so I ordered one no problem WTF is wrong with the WMR tool!… UGGGGG

• #6335
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

I filed on 1/29 and was accepted on 1/30. I checked the IRS site a few days later to find my refund was scheduled to be DD on 2/7 and to contact if not DD by 2/12. Well 2/7 came and went, now I check the site and it says return received and is now being processed. What is going on? My tax information has not changed in the past five years. My student loans aren’t in default. I hope to see something in a few days but the fact that I had a date and then it disappeared is unnerving. I could use that money today.

• #6330
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Filed 01/30 via Turbo Tax, Accepted by IRS on 01/30.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Single & have no deductions.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Been Stuck in Purgatory since then. Yesterday the status changed to this:

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

What does this mean? Is this good news or bad news?

• #6320
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Filed 1/30 Accepted 1/30 Still stuck in processing hell with tax topic 152 and the standard 21 day message . I have been filing the same since 2008 nothing different .I claim my 3 kids that is it simple return. My husband filed 2/1 accepted 2/1 and got a DDD of 2/11 .. I am like WTF ?? I hopt to get some kind of update soon . Anyone get and update today ?

• #6319
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

As per Megabradybunch, maybe not supposed to post here, but I want to, so I will. I also filed on the 30th, accepted on the 31st,,,as of 2/8 Ive had no DDD on WMR or IRS2Go or Hotline. So i called customer service 2/8, spoke to Xavier, told him my concerns of my bank account not matching up with the filed return. He kindly looked it up, verified routing/account info, and informed me that I am Done, fully processed, and have a DDD of 2/13, and to expect it in my account that day, and to call back if its not in. As of today, 2/10 the WMR, IRS2Go, or Hotline# do not say this. But as I said, according to IRS CSR, Its all done. So all of you 1/31ers with no DDD,,,You very well may have been processed and have a DDD, but its not showing up yet,,, just like mine. Call the SPEAK TO A HUMAN # 2morow and double check. Your probably all set to get it 2/13 or 2/14 as well. Good Luck, and I”m sure this is the case.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      …….PS….(My neighbor never had bars move on the WMR site either and she checked her account on 2/8 morning, and her money was in,,,with status bar never have moved from “we have received your return and its being processed”) : ) : ) Its how its going for many people.

• #6317
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

I filed 1/30 and was accepted 1/31. I still have the 1 bar and the 21 day BS on WMR. I can’t order transcripts and I have called and it said I had no offsets. I filed the same as I have for the past 3 years.

• #6309
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I filed and was accepted 1/31. I have had no change on wmr it has just said processing with no codes. I wish they would let me know if I was under review or not. I file simple tax returns, no eic or anything. I am giving it until wednsday and if I dont see an update I will call and see whats up. Good luck to all.

• #6308
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

I filed 1/22. Accepted 1/28. Was told by two IRS people my return is under review but neither could tell me why. WMR has told me the same thing always – Return being processed. Will give me a deposit date when available. As of this morning still nothing. But no codes or letters either. Tired to order transcripts but it says information in file does not match what I entered. Really? I know my own addess and I entered new address on return so why doesnt it match? I give up.

• #6302
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Correction: I know I have no offsets for school loans right now…

• #6301
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Filed 1/30 Accepted 1/30. Still processing with Tax Topic 152. Never have been delayed before Ive always gotten my check on time. I have to add that I usually get EIC for 2 of my kids, this year I claimed my 3 kids. Also I always filed Schedule C’s previous years but not this year. I had a straight uncomplicated return and this is the first year I have been so delayed. I know I have to school loan offsets as of right now…Freaking out here!!!!!

• #6300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

Filed 1/30 Accepted 1/30. Still processing with Tax Topic 152. Never have been delayed before Ive always gotten my check on time. Freaking out here!!!!!

• #6293
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

Wanted to add our return has been the same for multiple years, nothing has changed, we get EIC, CTC.

• #6292
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

1. filed on the 16th accepted the 30th
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      2. ordered BOTH transcripts on 2/4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Have called several times, told still in processing. Called again Friday and was told it was in review. That there was no letter sent out, no red flags. No errors, no codes…..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR just says processing and a date will be provided when available which it has said from day one, no status bar either, no error codes. Only code is the one about refund deposits.

• #6289
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Finally an update ddd 2/14(my birthday). Happy Birthday to me!!!! This should be all of our week. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.

• #6287
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I hope so. I filed my boyfriends same day and he got his 2/8. I tried both and got the same thing.

• #6285
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call the Refund Hotline at 1-800-829-1954. Thats what I am getting on both wmr and hotline major update tonight will be down how many of you tried WMR and 1-800 a few minutes ago?

• #6283
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Anonymous

Tmiller you are about to receive your DD no worrys

• #6282
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Anonymous

Filed 2/1 with turbo tax, accepted less than an hour later on 2/1. Had the status bars stuck on processing until Thursday night. It disappeared and now has a message of still being processed refund date when available. The hotline was saying just still processing then that message changed to match WMR also on Thursday. I tried ordering transcripts early this week and was not able to, haven’t tried again. I have called the offset line at the begining and end of the week and shows no amounts owed.

• #6280
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anonymous

ANAHBryan29 I know of some tax filers with your date who are still waiting best bet is to call monday to get a DD tell them you need to find out if your in review,offset,audited,resequenced,etc

• #6279
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@wheres my money reference code 9001 means your refund will be DD a little later from my understanding

• #6276
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I filed and was accepted 2/2/2013 with HRB. I have the EIC and after this mornings update I got the reference code 9001 which seems to mean my return will be delayed at least a week. I’m hoping after this update I will see something different.

• #6274
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/31. Married/Joint return, 2 dependents, EIC. As of right now (2/9/13) I still have no new information. I’ve been in processing since LATE on the 31st. IRS customer service says they can’t help me until it’s been the full 21 days since I filed. I tried the whole transcript thing tonight and it says that they cant find me in the system. I’ve NEVER had to wait this long to get my return. How many more out there are “31sters” that still have no dd?

• #6261
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Filed 2/1,WMR saids processing with code 152,filed return transcript successfully on 2/7,800# the same, no DD

Viewing 176 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.