1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

Started this Thread to help those who havent received a DD as of 9/9/2012 Please post detailed messaged of filed date,WMR Status and codes,1-800# messages,DD….

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Kim

Here is an UPDATE!

Filed fed on 1/16 and accepted on 1/29, state on 2/5 and accepted 2/8
    I used TaxAct from home.
    Fees coming out of Republic

As of 2.14 about 10:30pm I was able to order transcripts but cant see them. Had to do it by mail.

As of 2/15 got approved and DDD of the 20th and the 24th [both got approved same day]

Hopefully well see some money soon.

Anonymous

filed 2-2 am getting no status bars and the message still being processed refund date when available

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1/30 Still geting the message of still being processed refund date when available. Anybody else?

Anonymous

Thanks Amanda. It does help, we need to stay positive.

Like I said before, I have a feeling we are coming.

r4ch3l
    @r4ch3l

We didn’t qualify for any EIC and I had read some where on here that -that will hold up some returns. Not sure to the reasoning other then checking for fraud.

Anonymous

Please hang in there everyone. I know it’s easier said than done. Without trying to sound like a broken record, I waited 7 months for my refund last year, with little to no information being given by the IRS. So I know the wait is excrutiating and you begin to give up hope. I have a feeling we will see more good news this week for those still waiting. Prayers and good vibes for all of you.

r4ch3l
    @r4ch3l

Filed and accepted 2/1 in the evening. Was finally able to order transcripts yesterday. Woke up this morning to a ddd of 2/21. Married filing joint, itemized deductions, 5 kids, one being born 2012, 5 w2s, refund over 10k. So ours was a little more complicated. Hopefully this gives you all some hope!

Anonymous

No amanda, no progress. This sucks. I still can’t even order transcripts yet. Hoping something happens this weekend. i posted a message that I saw on the IRS website that we will see an increased amount of returns throughout the President’s Day weekend and week. Thats good news at least.

Seems like us Feb 1, 2’s should be coming up soon. Thanks

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

I saw someone else post earlier in a chat that the Irs does deposits every day and twice a day at 2pm and midnight. Any body else hear that ? I wonder because of Monday being a holiday if any one will get it early.

Anonymous

Just still processing message. I’m sure it’s going to take 22 days, considering Monday is a federal holiday. ~Sigh~

Anonymous

Finally got a ddd of 2/21, I can breath a bit easier now, but wow they really took the full 21 days this year!

Anonymous

sigh. accepted 1/26, no DDD, can’t order transcripts. No delayed forms (8863), just married filing joint, 1 child. I’m on hold waiting for the IRS…

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Congrats @ txgirl too! WhooHoo we are almost out of the woods, now just actually need the money in our accounts a we will be all good

Anonymous

Good morning! I also got a ddd for 2/21. Congrats to y’all who woke to progress as well. What a relief!

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Congrats @ AmandaTX glad you finally got some good news.

Anonymous

Thanks!!! It’s going to be a great weekend just knowing there’s an end in sight :)

@eelaras… Congrats to you as well!

Looks like we are all in the final stretch.

@bostonkid… Any progress this morning?

Hoping for the best for everyone left

Anonymous

Finally got my dd date. It’s the 21st, exactly 21 days from the day I filed. I hope it shows a little early like it did for some others.

Anonymous

@amandatx congrats!!

Anonymous

Good morning all :) I am a happy camper this morning. Woke up to a DDD of 2/21!!!! It took 21 days for them to process my return. Filed/accepted 1/31. Just so grateful that I don’t have to wait 7 months like last year! Hope others wake up to great news this morning as well!

Anonymous

@txgirl… Lol!!! No, I care not! That’s why I stopped replying. It’s just that entitled attitude that doesn’t make any sense to me. I prefer to look at the glass half full. However, I can see some don’t share the same positive outlook! Thanks for sending some positive vibes my way… I am glad someone with a brain understood my intentions :)

Anonymous

Hey Amanda! I saw some posters tried to school u about our govt and tax credits. I understood what u were saying. I think people take their subjective viewpoint about govt and tax law and added to their frustration about late ddd get a little overheated. I mean IW think I only read one of the responses to u that had even close to correct grammar ;). Just sending a little love your way. xx p.s Do u really care what someone who says their return was “excepted” thinks? ;)

Anonymous

I still have no dd date but, for the first time in history I received my Illinois refund first. Thank god we got something.

Anonymous

@bostonkid… Yes, of course 2/2 as well! Didn’t meant to leave y’all out. I think since us January filers are starting to make progress y’all should see progress soon too. They are supposed to process first in, first out… However, I know that doesn’t seem to have been the case… Hopefully they are doing that now.

Anonymous

So hopefully us 02/02’ers are coming up soon as well. Tired of waiting for any progress.

Anonymous

All great news this morning ladies and gents! :) Looks like all of us 30/31/1st folks are finally moving along!

Anonymous

FINALLY!!! Ordered transcripts AND got a DD! I’ve only been processing since the 1st!

Anonymous

Able to order a transcript this morning after getting the under review letter last week. Still processing at 1 bar which has not changed since 1/31 (received 1/30)

Anonymous

Good morning. Yaay Tiff and Amanda! I was able to order trans this morning too. Y’all have a great day. It’s amazing what a litt;e progress can so for morale. xx

Anonymous

Txgirl… Any good news this am?

Anonymous

Congrats Tiff!!!!

I just had some good news!!! I finally ordered my return transcript this morning!!! Made my day!

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Have you been able to order return transcript yet @BOSTONKID29?
    My DD is exactly on the 21st day.

Anonymous

I still have no update yet. Still… processing…. been 14 days

Anonymous

awesome TIFF

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

Update! No money yet but finally got a DD of 2/20! I filed /accepted 1/30 and was in processing for about a week and a half. Was able to order return transcript around 2:45 yesterday AM. Now just have to wait and see if funds show up. So hoping they come early like maybe tomorrow so I can shop this weekend. I will keep you updated

Anonymous

I got the reference code 9001 last Friday and called and was told my tax return was under review. I wasn’t able to order an account or tax transcript with my new address either. They told me to wait 60 days and I received the 4464c in mail. I just checked the transcript hotline and was able to order an account transcript with my new address. Hopefully this means something good. I filed 2/2/2013 with HRB.

Anonymous

Movement! It still says 21 day message, but i was just now able to order my return transcript! New address this year so we are finally back in the system!

Anonymous

Voslik, I wish the best for you. If it weren’t for my parents I would be in the same boat. I pray for you to get your return before it has to come to that.

Anonymous

Still nothing here either. Still hoping and wishing but nothing. Very disheartening!

Anonymous

Unfortunately no. I am going to eventually need them for school this fall.

Anonymous

Voslik have you been able to order transcripts yet?

Anonymous

Accepted the 30th, 15th day and waiting. Still processing. By the time I get this refund I may be on the street. Every bill I owe is do. 5 months of unemployment without income will do that to a person. The IRS is skeevy as usual this year, even more so.

Anonymous

Accepted 31st, nothing yet. Talked to a person in the holds dept on Tuesday and was told it is processed but is not updated in all their systems yet. He couldn’t give me a date but said it should only be a few days, should be by the end of the week. I sure hope he is right, we need this money so bad. We have bills to pay and need diapers and clothes for my kids :(

Anonymous

Still the same 21 day message! Still no transcripts. Day 15 & counting :/

Anonymous

@mrstiff…I filed and was accepted the 31st. The IRS rep I talked to said I started processing on the 1st.

Anonymous

Ive been reading the forums the past few days and decided to post. I filed on the 31st and had the orange bars for a few days, then the 21 day message up until two days ago when i was finally able to order my return transcripts. Then it switched to the dd date will be given when available message. This morning i checked my acconut and my refund is sitting there with a dd date of 2-19. Just for the heck of it i went back to check WMR and its showing the bars and a dd date of 2-19 even though its alreafy been sent.
    Good luck everyone!

Anonymous

No update here either. Filed and accepted 1/30. Ordered transcrips a week ago. No offests. Jut want to know what the hell is going on!

Anonymous

Nothing new for me today. Yaay Tiff!

Anonymous

No updates for me. Congrats on those who made progress today!

Anonymous

I filed on 02/02/13 and still nothing.

1 dependent (same as always)
    EIC. Admending my 8863 because I needed as much money as possible for now.

Still… nothing. No update, nothing pending in my bank. This truly sucks.
    Tired of waking up hoping and nothing. IRS needs to get this right. People
    that filed days later than me is already enjoying there money.

MrsTiff
    @mrstiff

@ANAHBryan what day did you file/accept? Great news for you @Mariah

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘1/30,1/31,2/1,2/2 users who havent received a DD (only)’ is closed to new replies.