1/27 FILERS DDD?

• Creator
    Topic

Hiloshark

Has anyone that filed on 1/27 see any movement? Im still on 1 bar . Does seem like they arnt processing returns as fast as years past….And you can only get a mailing of your transcript now which sucks, that batch code really helped the ones who use them figure out a DDD in some cases before WMR would even update. Im thinking 2/12 for a DDD is realistic for this year.

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jennifer

Filed with Turbo Tax on 1/27
    My husband called IRS and they said they really only rec’d it on 1/29
    2/12 at 4 am I could not order my refund transcripts
    2/12 at 10 pm was able to order refund transcripts
    2/13 at 4 am checked WMR finally got DDD of 02/23

Melonie

Yayah finally got a deposit date! 02-18-16

orderedtranscript

your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 18, 2016.
    If your refund is not credited to your account by February 23, 2016, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

THATS WHAT WAS JUST ON MY WMR IRS DEAL! YAY~~~~ IM SO STOKED IT IS FINALLY AROUND THE CORNER!!!!

BURRRRRRR , IM FREEZIN UP IN HERE… —> JUST ANOTHER WAY TO USE BURRRR

NO URBAN DICTIONARY HERE, CHICK… I KNOW MY STREET LINGO! HAHAHA

CONGRATS TO THE DDD FOLKS…. GOOD LUCK AND HOLD ON, ITLL BE HERE TO THE ONES IN WAITING!!!!

Beebee

Just checked and I have a DDD for 2/18. Good luck to everyone else.

tashas

FINALLY A DDD…FILED 1/27 ACCEPTED 1/28 DDD IS 2/18/ GOOD LUCK EVERYONE HOPE YOU GOT YOUR DATES.

Guccimane1017

Is the update tonight or tomorrow night anyone burrrr we getting dd all of us…..

supawoman2513

I filed on 1/27 after 5pm. Married filing joint, several dependents, education credits and address change through TT free file so no fees. WMR showed no movement and still hasn’t. Able to order return transcript after 11am today. Used rushcard for dd and it posted to my account at 12pm today. WMR still says processing and we went through a similar occurrence last year where the deposit posted before WMR updated. Hopefully everyone will get their refund sooner than expected!

Melonie

No deposit. I checked and I check Turbo Tax. For those that has deposit what tax preparer did you use?

Joshua
    @joshua

@bReal everytime I call IRS they wont tell me anything. I get the canned 21 days response and they wont tell me jack. So I dont know if they accepted it late or what. TT and the WMR said it was received on 1/27 and I checked on 1/28 and it stated that the return was received

Danielle

just logged into my Chase account and nothing yet :( Hopefully by tomorrow I will either have a DDD or my money already deposited!

bReal

@joshua

Have you called? There have been a couple people on this forum alone that have stated that they filed on the 27th and receive confirmation on the 27th, but when they contact the IRS, they are told that it was not accepted till the 4th of February.

@orderedtranscript

That is a pretty good translation! Made me laugh, for sure.

Joshua
    @joshua

@Jj I already called my bank and no deposits or anything pending. This is enough BS to make me question my sanity

Anonymous

@jj are you using a regular Bank or a card

Jj

Where my refund site is still on one bar but I just got an update that my money has been deposited. Check your accounts.

Danielle

@orderedtranscript

Thank you for the definition:) Urban dictionary??

Joshua
    @joshua

Congrats to everyone 1/27 who got theirs completed. I filed mine on 1/27 and was accepted 1/27 and somehow magically it still has one bar and I cant even order my transcripts because it’s still processing and yet I never got a ****ed letter from IRS. NOTHING!!!! About to lose my **** with these morons

orderedtranscript

Burrrr, got me some nice ice!

(meaning of burrr)

Girl. That weave is spent up….

dayum, that was straight up burrr on her ass!

——> that was a different way of using Burrrr

ORDERED TRANSCRIPT…… FIXIN TO BE BUMPIN INTO THE RICH FOLK AT THE MALL, YALL!

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE IN MY BOAT, TO THOSE IN THE YACHT- CONGRATS!

Emily

Here’s the web address to order a transcript: https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript

Click on the button, then enter all of your info. Choose “return” transcript. If you can request one, it typically means they’ve finished processing your taxes and you *should* have your WMR updated the following day.

Melonie

I could order my transcript! so now what?

Anonymous

I’m new to this but I also filed mines on 01/27 and it was accepted so same day but still no movement for me either. I was just wondering, I’m seeing everyone’s ordering return transcripts and I’m wondering what that means? Like is that one step closer to getting approved or ..

Danielle

@Guccimane1017

I still don’t get the burr but when I get my money, I will burr right along with you!!! :D

Guccimane1017

I’m still on 1bar I didn’t order either transcript cuz I feel like we gone update tonight anyway but if y’all think I should then I will Ohh and burrrr Lol Ladyshay

Terry

okay so I file taxes on the 27th been following the forms and have no update TurboTax had the percentage of everybody on the 27th and it disappeared other day so I’ve been watching everybody’s post on here so I just want to tell everyone what time what happened I get on irs.gov website where’s my refund and no bars still no bars just received and tax tax topic 152 just checked it about 5 minutes ago so about 2 minutes ago I get update from NetSpend saying that my money has hit my card where’s my refund still has no bars I just wanted to let everyone know your money will come peace out spending time I’m

Amanda

I was finally able to order my return transcript! So fingers crossed this is the light at the end of the tunnel for us 1/27 filers!!!

Hopefully all of us will wake up to 2 bars and a DDD date!!!

Good luck to all of you!!!!!

laydiieshay

Got return transcript too…Its about darn time

bReal

@Emily

Finally! I can order transcripts as well! I saw your earlier post and everyone else and decided to try it again. As of 11:29 AM I could order the return transcript! That is good news!

Emily

Glad you guys were able to finally order a return transcript as well! I’m crossing my fingers we will finally get a DDD tomorrow for next Wednesday.

Danielle

@Emily

I have no DDD, but up until this morning I was not able to order my return transcript either. I just tried it again after seeing your post and was able to order mine as well!!! Hopefully DDD to follow :)

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 1/27. Been at 1 bar, and those bars never went away. Was able to order account transcript earlier in the week. But have been trying everyday since to order a return transcript with no luck. Even tried to order a return transcript this morning around 8am. And it said it was unavailable. But thanks to the reply from Emily below. Went in again to try to order a return transcript and was able to. That was around 10:30am eastern standard. Hoping that’s a good thing.

As someone said earlier I think most of us who filed 1/27 are going to be in the DDD batch for next week. Whoever said H & R Block said something about their return is expected the 17th. That’s probably because that’s the 21 day mark. But that is also possibly the DDD.

TurboTax took down the “% of people received their refund” graph I think because they got tired of people calling worried. I think they figured if they don’t tell you how many people filing the same day already received their return, you’ll worry less of when yours is coming, and they’ll field less calls on it.

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 1/27. Still one bar, but was able to order my return transcript this morning. Previously, I had been able to order the account transcript a week ago. Glimmer of hope that some money will shake loose soon!

Emily

Good news!!! I tried ordering a return transcript at 630am this morning, no luck. Tried again at 830am, no luck. Waited until past 9am central time, and was finally able to order my return transcript!!!

bReal

@Candy

I am still the same as you. Still amazes me! I wonder why TurbTax has taken away their percentage of how many people have received their returns… still a waiting game, I guess.

candy

I STILL have only one bar. Not able to order return transcripts. Also, TT has taken the number of people who has gotten their refunds down. I have until Tues to call the IRS. This is getting ridiculous.

Guccimane1017

Ladyshay

Burrr is for how cold it’s been every time I check wmr and only see 1bar also when ppl filed after me flossing hard buying cars and shit LoL burrr they gone be cold after these next updates so yeah Ladyshay burrr

laydiieshay

Guccimane1017

What the hell is a burrrr…..lol

Guccimane1017

I’m Mr. Guwop Big Gucci and I’m part of the 27ers club not 26 and not 28 we bout to see some movement a bet ya burrrr…..

damacus

I filed on the 27th and was accepted a few minutes after. I used Taxslayer and yesterday (02/10) I finally got a DDD of 02/12. I checked with my bank and it turns our the deposit is pending. :) I know what you all are feeling. It sucked waiting for so long. Hang y’all.

Little miss

So question for all my H and R block filers. When I logged in today I noticed something. At the top left hand corner it says:

Filed 1/27
    Accepted 1/27
    Expected 2/17

Is that on anyone else’s? Sure it doesn’t mean anything but just wondered

StillFlippinBroke
    @wait4ever

In the same boat as everyone that is posting. I filed the 27th and got an email stating that it was accepted on the 27th. Called in to find out that I was not accepted until the 29th and I should continue to check WMR the following week as I have not even begun the processing phase. Awesome, there system seems to have absolutely no logic behind it. People I know filed the day before me and have spent almost every dime of their refunds that they received a week ago. I filed a day later and dont even have a ddd. I love how insane the system is. The IRS obviously lies through their teeth just to get us off the phone, but if we did something like that to them or told them to call us back in 21 days and we will see where we stand with their money then, OMG I would be calling family members for bail. I am beyond angry with how little info we get when we ask where our money is or what the problem is. I really hate the IRS. They suck.

bReal

@Crystalite

I have no idea what to think. I would say weird, but there have been all sorts of convoluted out there in regards to the, “return” and “account” returns. I have no idea what to think when it comes to those.

Now that I know I am, at minimum, pushed back to the 19th and she did not indicate that there was a problem, I can breath a little (very little) easier. I’ll just keep waiting like the rest of us.

Anonymous

@bReal

Yes, she took my personal info, so I don’t know how I got such contradicting explanations.
    I was able to order my return transcript… Weird right?

bReal

@Crystalite

Wow! What a story. Did the first person ask for all your personal information? That first IRS agent must have put your personal info in wrong. That is incredible!

That is interesting to know your times in reference to the second IRS agent giving you a processing date of 2/4. The agent I spoke with gave me a processing date of 01/29!

Which are you able to order; the, “return” or the, “account?”

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 1-27. When I called the IRS they said I wasn’t accepted until 1-29. They said there was nothing wrong with my return, just to allow more time for processing. With all the horror stories, I’m still not very confident. At this point, I will just be happy if I get my money this year!!!

Anonymous

Filed 1/27

Accepted 1/27 in the morning

Generic message that says its still processing, no bars, no DDD

I was able to order a transcript on Friday

Called using the error code trick. The first time I spoke with someone I was put on hold several times while she “checked.” First she came back and said it was because I filed an “injured spouse” return which I had not… The second time she said that I had forgotten a signature or had forgotten to include a schedule. I informed her I filed electronically, so it couldn’t be a missing signature and that I filed a simple return with 2 W2’s. She then said, “Well they will send out a letter to you Monday.”

I wasn’t happy with the response, so I called back. This time the lady said that my return was still processing and had not begun processing until 2/4!!! She said since it was in processing, she can’t even see any errors or info and she has no idea how the first person I talked with even looked into my acct. So basically, someone is lying, My return is simple and not large at all. But I want my dang money!!!

Anyone else had this happen?

Melonie

I called and was told that my return is still being processed. I filed on the 27th got an acceptance on the 27th and then the first time I called said it was accepted on the 29th….

bReal

@laydiieshay

Well, I decided to take the plunge and call to try your technique. It sort of worked. IRS agent was extremely rude, but none the less, she stated that they accepted it on the 29th; even though I got the email on the 27th. I explained it the way you said to and still got the response of I needed to wait the 21 days. Which now pushes me back to the 19th. Got to love the IRS.

Don’t be an IRS agent if your going to be rude and inconsiderate to the citizens that pay their taxes. Just my opinion, of course.

Jenn

I filed my refund thru Turbo Tax on 1/27 around 2pm eastern time. My husband called IRS (no idea who he spoke with) and that person told him they didn’t actually receive my stuff til 1/29. At this point he adv it wasn’t even being worked on yet — at least that’s my case. still no DDD lol.

Anonymous

I finally got a DDD for 2/12 I had one bar then disappeared with Topic 152 for 9 days. When I checked WMR i found out there was a math error on my return regarding EIC figures but all in all I’m still getting refunded in less than 21 days! Hang in there everybody!

laydiieshay

bReal

They already knew it was an error and they corrected it on there end. They only advised me of this being the reason of the delay because told him that the WMR informed me to call.

Good thing is if you tell them WMR has an error code and told you to call, the most they can do is check for the error and if you dont have any, they just say that may be a glitch but you dont have any erros and you return is just processing.

Or they review the account and inform you of the error that is actually on your return.

Its win win because you get the information or reason behind the delay either way. The plus is if you actually have an error, your made aware of it earlier than waiting the whole 21 days abd may even get a projected date.

bReal

@Lumplump10

Confirming you filed at 11:00 PM?

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 333 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.