1/27 FILERS DDD?

• Creator
    Topic

Hiloshark

Has anyone that filed on 1/27 see any movement? Im still on 1 bar . Does seem like they arnt processing returns as fast as years past….And you can only get a mailing of your transcript now which sucks, that batch code really helped the ones who use them figure out a DDD in some cases before WMR would even update. Im thinking 2/12 for a DDD is realistic for this year.

Viewing 133 replies - 201 through 333 (of 333 total)
  • Author
    Replies

gore

Just checked WMR and finally got approved with a DDD of 2/10! yay! :)

Dawn

I just downloaded the “track your refund” app too and it also says 2/25. However, its only showing “accepted”. I can’t imagine that it would take almost a month to receive a refund. When I used it yesterday, it couldn’t even find my return.

Chris in cali
    Participant

The turbo tax return app worked for you. I’ve downloaded 5 times and always say connection problem..I was finally able to order my return transcript today as well and I filed 1/25 and was approved 1/27…I will check again in the morning

David Marconi

Filed and Accepted 1/27 by turbo tax. Still one bar on wmr with no ddd. However I downloaded the turbo tax track your refund app and that is giving me a ddd of 2/25. Has anyone used this app and know if it’s accurate?

Jamie

Basically if you can order a return transcript, the theory is you should get a DDD on Saturday morning after the Friday night updates. Traditionally, WMR updates nightly but for a majority of tax payers it’s Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) and Friday night (Saturday morning). I’m not checking transcripts this year but I was accepted 1/27 and am hoping for a 2/10

Dawn

I was able to order my 2015 return transcript today. Can someone please explain to me the significance of this? I was accepted on 1/27 and have still not been approved either. It’s never taken this long for me to get a tax refund. I used TT.

SAW
    Participant

I was able to order both account and return transcripts this morning.

Darth Shenanigans
    Participant

i was able to order my return transcripts today but no movement on WMR. Hoping I will update in the morning.

Mrs.T

was able to order both transcripts this morning. hopefully I’ll see a direct deposit date itomorrow

Cally

I filed 1/27 accepted within minutes. Can’t order transcripts yet no movement on wmr…do transcripts update more than once a day. Hoping for an early dd next week

Lexie

@daughterofsion2….

I am in the same boat! I filed on 01/27 around 1pm… accepted email came from Turbo Tax around 2pm… Which means from what I am seeing it really probably got accepted on the 29th… because that is when my state went through as well…

However I was able to see my transcripts for previous years under my old address yesterday and days prior… but now I cant see any of my transcripts or order anything under either new or old address. I thought we were supposed to get our DD today if we got accepted before 11am on the 29th…. I am still on 1st bar with WMR and Turbo Tax now says 7% of people that filed the same day have got theirs…. I am really hoping that they sent it today and it deposits tomorrow… but it is starting to look like we will have to wait the full 21 days… Very Frustrating..

daughterofsion2

I filed on the 27th, and was accepted shortly after. I have seen no movement on WMR but this morning I was able to order my transcripts with my new address. Does that mean I should see some kind of change soon…. HELP I am extremely frustrated!!

JenJ

I was finally able to order my account and return transcripts this morning! My WMR has been missing bars and amount (still have TT-152) since 2/1. Fingers crossed I’ll see a DDD tomorrow morning.

My grandmother filed on 1/29 and she received her DD this morning. She never checked WMR so I don’t know if it updated for her.

Kaycee

Was able to order return transcripts this morning!! DDD is near hope to see a change on Saturday or by next week. Fingers crossed!!

Kaycee

Update: Was finally able to order return transcript as of this morning! DDD is near hope to see a dd Saturday or sometime next week. Filed TT 1/27

kiwi

Filed & accepted 1/27

As of this morning, I can order my return transcript w/my new address! :)

wmr is still at one bar…

Last year, I was able to order my return transcript & I didn’t have any movement on wmr until the day I got my DD which was a Saturday. So, it is highly possible that I will get my DD before wmr even updates. It’s on its way, thats for sure :) I expect to see a DD either tomorrow or early next week.

Drew

Filed 1/27 with TaxAct. Accepted same day. WMR has no bars, just says return is still processing. Still presents tax topic 152. Nothing pending with TA’s bank (fee deducted from refund). Getting kinda’ pissed, since per the schedule I should have my refund today. =(

Julie

Filed and accepted on 1/27 just checked wmr and still on one bar with tax topic 152. Tried to order transcripts and it has been saying there are no transcripts for this tax year, but this morning it said we have not accepted your tax return yet. What does that mean????

ALL34

I don’t know if it means anything or not seen so many different answers, but I was able to finally order return transcript. Filed 1/27 hopefully we see a DDD soon!

gore

another change i just noticed is that Turbo Tax tracking on mine says that 7% have gotten their refunds. i guess that’s 7% of the people that filed on the same day as i did? previously it was 0% every time i checked.

gore

was also able to order my return transcript for a change.

filed 1/27
    accepted 1/27
    one bar on WMR since acceptance
    TT 152

still no DD this morning but i’m relieved about ordering the transcript. :)

SAW
    Participant

I heard that you could not order tax transcripts online this year. When I go to the Get Transcript page the http is red and crossed out.

SAW
    Participant

@Hiloshark I just checked my bank acct and no deposit as of 2/5. WMR was not available the last time i checked a few hours ago. Sadly I have never seen so much troll activity on this site in fact I have never seen it. They are generally paid shills to incite civil unrest in an unsettled environment. Hopefully they will get things up and running without too much further delay.

waiting

Just ordered my return transcript just now I filed 1/27 and accepted I hope that is good news does that mean it’s processed???

Dis dik in your mouth

No one getting ddd this week…….filed 1/28/2015 still havent received ddd what a joke, ppl need to get a life around these parts…..

Dis dik in your mouth

No one getting ddd this week…….filed 1/28/2015 still havent received ddd what a joke, ppl need to get a life around these parts…..

Hiloshark

Have any 1/27 filers seen ANY movement or DDD given?

Chris in cali
    Participant

Filed 1/25/16
    Accepted 1/27/16

I called tuesday, said they where still processing it. My acceptance date beat the IRS crash date of the 28th so that’s good news. My bank also does not post pending deposits. When the money is sent it is automatically deposited. I’m really hoping for tomorrow (2/5) since WMR is still showing 1 bar and I still can’t order my return transcript. If not hopefully saturday. But we will see…I’m not holding my breathe.

#chrisneedstopayrenttomorrowincali

Nikki
    Participant

@saw

I’m hoping so!! But if not it’ll come eventually, earlier would be better though!! They are definitely a bit slower this year because we always get our federal 2-3 days before our state in all previous years that we’ve filed and this year if updates are accurate we’ll be getting our state first unless our federal surprisingly goes in tomorrow/this weekend with the state, if not hopefully next week!

SAW
    Participant

@nikki, I think we are all waiting for a DD tomorrow. Last year my federal was deposited on a Saturday without WMR ever updating from tax topic 152. So Friday or Saturday are definite possibilities.

Nikki
    Participant

My husband and I filed jointly the evening of 1/27 and was accepted 10 minutes later for both state and federal. So far we are still at one bar on federal but did hear about the system failures and problems they’ve been having so not holding my breath on wmr update to be accurate. I checked our state (VA) yesterday and it had a ddd for tomorrow, 2/5 so hoping fedeal will go in as well but we shall see. Our online bank account does not post pending deposits so we cannot see what’s pending for tomorrow so we’ll just have to check in the morning to see.

Chad

*after I got my refund last year, that is…

Chad

Still waiting. Seem to have exceeded the number of times per day you can check WMR haha! Didn’t realize I was checking that much. Best thing to do is sit back and wait. I do remember that my WMR never updated even AFTER I got my DD in my account. I’m unsure if it ever updated. I got a letter in the mail a couple of weeks after receiving my return telling me that I needed to call the IRS and use some code they gave me and that failure to do so could result in my return being delayed. I called and told them that I already had my money and wanted to know what was going on. She said that it wasn’t anything major and that it was to insure that I hadn’t been a victim of identity fraud. I settled a few things with her and all was resolved. I asked her if this would have any affect on this year’s return and she assured me it would not.

When I called the IRS yesterday, I was told that their computers were down and that he couldn’t tell me anything until I had passed the 21 day threshold. I suppose I’ll just continue waiting.

#1/27strong :-) :-) :-)

SAW
    Participant

@Sirreadsalot ~ That’s an effective way to diffuse any troll situation! The paid shills are eager to rally the masses into civil unrest. We know that whenever or whatever when it comes to the IRS requires patience. In the mean time we will not be discouraged as it will only lead to a back log of unwanted ambiguity.

Sir Readsalot

@angry

………really? I mean, really? It’s like your trolling without even reading anything about the irs situation. Well, let me inform you, by the OFFICIAL IRS STATEMENT it says that 1) this doesn’t effect people who already have approved filings, and 2) that 9 out 10 filers will still receive their return in the 21 day period. That is regardless of when you file. For the love of anything, if your gonna troll, at least get your facts lined up and don’t come to a lynching without your pitchfork

Sir Readsalot

@angry

………really? I mean, really? It’s like your trolling without even reading anything about the irs situation. Well, let me inform you, by the OFFICIAL IRS STATEMENT it says that 1) this doesn’t effect people who already have approved filings, and 2) that 9 out 10 filers will still receive their return in the 21 day period. That is regardless of when you file. For the love of anything, if your gonna troll, at least get your facts lined up and don’t come to a lynching without your pitchfork

Angry

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH IRS AND THEY TOLD ME WITH THE SYSTEM FAILURE THAT MOST PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO WAIT A EXTRA 2 TO 3 WEEKS TO RECEIVE THEIR REFUND. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. WITH ALL THE GOVERNMENTS TECHNOLOGY WHY CANT THEY GET THIS RIGHT, YOU’RE SYSTEMS NOT PREPARED TO HANDLE ALL THE TRAFFIC. ……. REALLY

waiting

@ sir readsalot so if I don’t have a ddd yet and I filed and got accepted on 1/27 I can still get a deposit?

Sir Readsalot

@sis

Don’t worry about not getting a DDD and that you can’t get your transcripts. WMR is super inaccurate, several people get their deposit before it even updates and a lot of years many people can’t retrieve their transcripts, and they also re no indication that you are or are not getting your return.
    Tomorrows the big day, if you don’t get your deposit tomorrow it’ll prolly be next week sometime. But don’t stress out about WMR and all that. They are just tools to keep you informed. Problem is they are never quite updated for the general population.

Sis

Filed 1/27
    still can’t order 2015 transcripts.

maybe, just maybe we will be able to order transcripts tomorrow & get a ddd for 2/10 on Saturday’s update? Otherwise the next DDD probably won’t be until 2/12
    :(

Ohio filer w/TT.

Jay

Filed with TaxAct the evening of 1/27. IRS accepted it the same night and still no movement. It’s driving me crazy checking everyday! State was accepted on 1/29 and found out I’ve been selected for their “identity quiz verification” thing. Guess its what I get for moving last year. Quadruple checked everything and sent in a solid return with absolutely no alerts at all. Guess my tax game is not in my favor this year!

All I can do is wait. *sigh*

waiting

@participant oh ok well I hope I get something soon

SAW
    Participant

@waiting. No my state (Indiana) just appeared in my bank account. I filed on Wednesday 1/27 and it was deposited on Tuesday 2/2.

waiting

@ participant did your state tax say it was in the final stages of processing before you got it. Cause that’s what mine is saying now

SAW
    Participant

@Hiloshark – I received my Indiana state refund yesterday. Filed 1/27 w/HR Block but no update on WMR just the tt 152 which has been there since Tuesday. I guess the IRS is having hardware failure which began yesterday. They cannot give a specific date as to when it will be repaired but it is affecting some of their systems. WMR may not update before the DDD if this continues for any length of time. Last year when I received tt 152 I received my DD the following Saturday.

Ron

Filed 1/25
    Accepted 1/27
    No ddd yet

I still cant order my return transcripts. Still have 1 bar, when i call they wont give me any anwsers until after 21st day. My return is over 10k with filing 3 children. Not sure what the hold up is but really startimg to get worried, anyone else still not have a ddd.

Worried in ohio…….

Dr. Acula

WMR updated yesterday morning, two bars, DDD of 2/5

SAW
    Participant

@Mrs. T – What kind of hardware failure?

Mrs.T

Meant wmr tool

Mrs.T

I wonder if the hardware failure theirs is experiencing is affecting the war tool from updating

Waitinmass

Filed TT 1/27 accepted min later getting DD to my Amex serve still no return my fiancé filed 1/28 and we got her federal return she got it DD yesterday it’s just a random process I feel they pull names out of a hat

waiting

@angie they say irs had hardware problems yesterday and wmr among a few other programs on the site were out they plan to have it fixed later today but it shouldn’t effect our refunds

Angie

I filed on the 27 and was accepted that evening. I have been showing one bar on wmr all this time, but yesterday morning wmr said they couldn’t recognize my info at all. Anyone else expereince this or have insight into it?
    Filed 1/27
    Accepted 1/27
    Approve 1/28
    Now???

ALL34

That should have said we filed the 27th got accepted that day and still nothing. While others who filed after are getting ddd

ALL34

I’m getting so aggravated! People who have filed after the 27th like my Husband and myself are getting ddd for the 8th or have gotten them for the 5th and we’re still at 1 damn bar!

waiting

Just checked wmr still 1 bar called irs automated system says still processing don’t know what’s going on I got my taxes in 11 days last year and I was offset no offsets against me this year I’m getting impatient!!!

Mrs.T

I find my self getting very highly pissed every time I check wmr. What is taking so long this year

hiloshark

ive gotten every refund within 9 days, i went back and checked 6 yrs. if 2/12 is tge date, it will have been the longest ive waited for at least 7 years. thats why i was confident that filing on the 27th, thats why i was assuming the 5th.

waiting

@johnc well Gd luck cause I know I won’t have nothing til next week lol I don’t have luck at all but we will see also what is bluebird? And where are you located I’m in NY

JohnC

@waiting yea iv noticed that too. With all the reports of WMR not updating for others and Past years experiences it would not surprise me to wake up with a DD in my account . I use Bluebird and they don’t have a pending transactions section so im in the dark on that end as well. Heres to hoping!

waiting

@johnc I did notice people are getting theirs on the 5th but I haven’t moved a bar yet so like you I’m thinking next week also but like you said about the crash who knows I just hope they get it right lol

JohnC

@waiting Dont quote me but i believe it was on some generic updated refund cycle chart (not produced from the irs) im honestly not expecting mine till early/mid week next week with the crash today who knows

waiting

@ johnc why is all the filers on the 27th thinking we will get our money on the 5th just a question

JohnC

TurboTax
    Filed 1/27/ 12:01am
    Accepted 1/27 30mins later
    Wmr 1 Bar tt152
    I-d Verification last year
    Refused Optional information for Drivers license info in Turbo Tax (not sure if that matters)

Hoping for a DD on 2/5 i’d settle for a update on wmr as well though. Anyone heard anything new? besides the system crash?

waiting

waiting

Filed 1/27 accepted 1/27 still 1 bar processing as of today called its automated service says still processing

Hiloshark

Still DDD. This is dumb. Simple 1040ez like every year.

A-Aron

Filed 1/27/16 at 11pm, accepted 30 min later
    Received ddd today of 2/5

Pam

So I guess I’ve locked myself out of wmr.. But I could still try to order transcript. Now it gives me a code 113.. Wonder what that means..

I filed with hr block and just found out they took my state on a debt we didn’t even have.. Could it get any worse.

Filed 1/27
    1 bar..
    Waiting…

Jamie

F/A 1/27

Still one bar. Last year had “false” identity theft flag and lost bars that hung up my refund for 12 weeks. I’m hoping this year is better.

Dom

Filed 1/27/2016. I called the irs (due to last years issues for reassurance). He said I was accepted the 27th. Began processing the 28th. No issues so far. It’s all the same from last year. Same filing status, dependents, same address, employer etc. Last year I filed the 27th. Didn’t receive till the 23rd. So I’m hoping it was delayed last year due to having to verify ID in person. This Saturday maybe I’ll get my ddd finally.

Sis

Some say on the fb page that if you can’t request your 2015 return transcript that your return is still processing.

but also some say that they have received a ddd without being able to request a 2015 transcript.

I think it is just luck of the draw this year!! Maybe we will see a ddd for the 10th on Saturday?? fingers crossed..

Ktja

Filed and accepted 1/27 still no update for me on wmr only one bar not sure how to check transcripts though

Sis

Filed 1/27 @ 1028 pm, accepted @1058pm
    Can’t order 2015 transcripts
    no ddd this am. still at 1 bar.
    when is the next ‘big’ update?

amber

Filed 1/27
    Accepted 1/27
    Both before 11am on TT

Maybe my hold up is that I have EIC, Child care, and tuition on my and that is why its taking so long for them to process my return. I am still at one bar and have been.

Crystal

No update for me.

File 1/27
    Accepted 1/27
    as of 2/3 still 1 bar

Lee
    Participant

Filed on 1/27-10pm
    Accepted on 1/27-10:41pm
    Approved 2/3
    DDD 2/5/16

TMo

Filed and accepted 1/27
    DDD 2/5

I’ve always gotten my return a day or 2 before the DDD…usually about 8 days from filing, so I’m thinking it’ll be posted to my credit union tomorrow.

Kaycee

Filed 1/27 w/ TT
    Accepted 1/27
    No ddd and still only one bar on wmr.
    Cannot order return transcript. Hoping for an update on tomorrow!

Chris in cali
    Participant

It says WMR only updates once a day, when is the best time to check. I’m in California

Pam

Still nothing other than 1 bar, filed with hr block on 1/27 accepted same day.. I just wish wmr would do something, heck tell me to stop checking and everything fine.. Give me an approval bar..

waiting

Filed and accepted 1/27/16 still 1 bar

Samone

Hr block online
    Filed 1/17
    Accepted 1/27
    As of today I am able to order past transcripts still nothing for this season and still at 1 bar.

Grrrrr only took 8 days last year. Best of luck everyone!

Chris in cali
    Participant

Filed 12/25/16
    Accepted 12/27/16

Still one bar no DDD

Frustrating. .. was hoping for the 5th

Bradington

Filed + accepted 1/27. Approved 2/3 and DDD = 2/5

NITA1
    Participant

I filed on 1/27 just got DDD for 2/5

Adrianna’s Daddy

I made a mistake. MY DDD is for 02/05/2016.
    Applied TT on 01/27/2016
    Accepted by IRS on same day
    Approved by IRS on 02/03/2016
    DDD for 02/05/2016

Adrianna’s Daddy

Applied with TT on 01/27/2016
    Return Accepted on 01/27/2016
    Approved by IRS on 02/03/2016
    DDD for 02/15/2016
    I have never, ever waited this long to get a DDD

Drew

Through TA, not TT*

Drew

Filed 1/27 through TT. Accepted 1/27. Still no WMR bars, tax topic 152.

3 W-2’s and 2 tuition forms. No DDD. Ugh.

ALL34

Still one bar :( was hoping for a ddd for 2/5! Filed with H&R on the 27th

C Hay

filed and accepted 1/27.
    DDD of 2/5 as of this morning.

SAW
    Participant

Filed and accepted HR Block 1/27 in the evening after 8PM. No bars just tax topic 152. Received State Refund today 2/3.

Tobias

Filed 1/27
    Accepted 1/27 in the afternoon
    DDD 2/5

Checked my bank and I see the deposit pending for 2/4

Hope some of you receive some good news as well

Dollskin

Been checking WMR since 3.. Around 3:30 wasn’t able to check die to updating.. Just checked again and was able to enter my info with the same result.

As of 4:03am 2/3:
    Approved 1/27
    One bar
    No DD OR DDD

Last year WMR was still at one bar and I got my deposit so.. Fingers crossed

Tired of waiting

Anybody got any updates on there status from 1/27 Accepted. I’m getting concern Along with everybody else around here.

hiloshark

I am thinking next week is more realistic. all these early filers clogged the que. i dont know why all these people sent their txes in so early. whether you did it on tge 11th or 18th, irs didnt even start going threw shit till the 19th . so now we have millions who is slowing it all down right now instead of just being patient and waiting till 19th. last year i did get refund uber fast , 8 days but looks like i might wait 14 this time… all in all not bad

Natalie

@melissa
    There are 2 different refund cycle charts floating around this year. One says the 2/5 and the other 2/12. That where that date is coming from.

Chris in cali
    Participant

Thank you @melissa

MelissaVsWorld
    Participant

@chris http://www.rapidtax.com/blog/tax-season-2016-refund-cycle-chart/#.VrFkh4-cGCo talk about your approved date, assuming we are approved by 2.5 the refund date is 2.12. Most others are using the term accepted date, but if you are accepted on 2.5, you quite obviously won’t have a deposit that date. Of course, I would be happy with a 2.5 deposit, but I don’t believe that will be the case this year.

Chris in cali
    Participant

@melissa where did u hear 2/12?

MelissaVsWorld
    Participant

Where is everyone getting 2/5 as the expected DDD? I’ve heard repeatedly 2/12 for 1/27 filers. Either way, I know the money is coming and it’s just that impatient side getting to us all. Bills to pay and things we need to do.

Mrs.T

I think we should all check after 3:00 am and if no luck again after 6. I pray we’ll all get that second bar with a ddd

Lisa

I filed 1/27 and was accepted same day. Still no DDD for me either. Every year I do this and every year I get my return quick. I just think we are all anxious about it, we forget the details of the previous year. Last year I filed on 1/30 and received on 2/6. Here’s hoping for some positive news tomorrow morning!

Hiloshark

Now that its been mentioned , i dont recall wmr updating last year either till either the day of or the day before . I was able to get transcript online though unlike this year. In years past only took about 7 biz days to get refund. Im not worried yet cause the wmr isnt updating for anyone really

well

why does everyone think we that filed the 27th will get a dd on the 5th just a question thanks

ALL34

My husband and I filed the 27th and still nothing but one bar. Hoping for some movement tomorrow morning!

Mac02

Hi guys,

I posted a while ago but don’t see my post anymore but I submitted and was approved on 1/27 and received an DDD of 2/3 on Saturday morning. I also want to add that last year I never recieved an update from the WMR website. I just woke up one morning with a deposit.

Chris in cali
    Participant

I filed on the 25th, I called and said they received it for processing on the 27th. Said it was still processing. I am also hoping for the 5th.

File 1/25/16
    Accepted 1/27/16
    No DDD

Still 1 bar

Jmetal732

Filed 1/27 use Turbo Tax
    Accepted 1/2

Claimed as single and full time student.

As of 3:26pm est (new jersey) still only 1 bar on wmr. Lets all keep thinking positive and hope for a ddd of 2/5!

Everyone keep each other updated.

WE ARE TEAM 1/27 !!! :-)

Jmetal732

Filed 1/27 use Turbo Tax
    Accepted 1/2

Claimed as single and full time student.

As of 3:26pm est (new jersey) still only 1 bar on wmr. Lets all keep thinking positive and hope for a ddd of 2/5!

Everyone keep each other updated.

WE ARE TEAM 1/27 !!!

Kam

**1/27, sorry.

Kam

Yeah, I also filed on 2/27. Accepted the same day. One bar, can’t order transcripts (which I’ve heard aren’t really relevant to when we’ll receive our refund).

I’m sure we’ll all have good news tomorrow morning with the big update. Let’s all hope for a 2/5 DDD. Good luck guys.

waiting

Filed 1/27/[email protected]:30pm
    Accepted 1/27/16 after 4pm

Still no ddd?? and 1 bar processing Hope I’m included in the 5th pool lol also nys income tax return says no information as of yet so don’t know what’s going on with that? Anyone get that message?

NatalieK

I filed & was accepted on 1/26 and still only have one bar.

Dollskin

Oh and I meant to add I am in Texas so I am just waiting on my federal return. No state.

Dollskin

I have used TurboTax for years and Netspend for years (before turbotax started promoting them) This year I filed 1/27, I was accepted @ 10:48am EST and am still waiting.

Last year I filed the same day just at night and received my DD 3 DAYS AFTER! Netspend releases funds immediately so no wait once the funds hit.

This year IS brutal!

Pam

1/27 filed and accepted Hr block. 1 bar, nothing else.. State was issued 2/1 Oklahoma.. I did have to to go speak with them,( hr block) because state said it DD my refund in another account, come to find out, my fees were taken out which ever refund I receive first, in this case will be state..I ask if anyone has received a refund yet?.. She said not anyone who came in there since 1/20.. Not the news I wanted, she said weekends do not count for ur 21 days..

Christina

I filed on 1/27, and was accepted 2 hours later on the same day.
    No movement on WMR, (still one bar) and still not able to order transcripts. Last year I filed on the 29th and got my refund on the 6th of Feb. This year’s wait is brutal!

amber

Filed on 1/27
    accepted on 1/27
    both before 11am

I am still at only one bar as of 12:59 eastern time. Does anyone have any clue as to when they are issuing DDD, I really need this ASAP!

kiwi

1/27/16: Filed and accepted

As of 2/2: Still at one bar & unable to order return transcript.

Mrs.T

Filed and accepted on 1/27/16. No ddd as of yet

Taylor

Filed and accepted- 1/27/16
    1 bar, no ddd
    Used turbotax

Tired of waiting

tried ordering my transcripts and I have a different address this year as well. I was able to order last year’s with old address. But now I can’t order anything. Is that good?

Filed 1/27/16
    Accepted 1/27/16 – 45 mins later
    1 bar no ddd still says processing.
    Now can’t access any transcripts.

Somebody please give me some insight!

Dom

Filed & Accepted 1/27/2016 @ 12:12 am. State (Michigan) accepted 1/28/2016. 1 bar. I used turbotax. Hopefully we get some updates!

melissa

Liberty Tax Ohio 1/27/16 still no ddd and they told me the 5th before I looked on any sites my wmr never updated last year either im thinking we are all in the group for the 5th they are processing just as fast just not updating lol

SAW
    Participant

I filed with HR Block on 1/27. It was accepted before I got home and my state was accepted the following day. That part went relatively quick but I am still on one bar as well.

Cece

Still one bar, no transcripts. Getting a little anxious but I know my taxes are solid so hoping for that 2/5 DDD.

candy

I filed on 1/27 and as of today- one bar is present. I also heard that the irs does not update on Sunday nights. So thats why we probably havent seen any movement today.

Tired of waiting

Filed 1/27/16
    Accepted 1/27/16

Still on one bar,
    Can’t order Transcripts and still have no update or ddd.

I’m hoping for a ddd of 2/05/16.
    Anybody in the 27 club please update your status.

Adriannadad

I used TT
    Applied and accepted on 01/27
    As of today, 02/01, I still have one Bar and no DDD
    IRS issued refunds quicker last year

Jen

I filed 1/27 and I still just have one bar. I still can’t order transcripts.

Last year I filed 1/29 and didn’t get my return until March. I hope it isn’t like that again this year but I’m not holding my breath.

daveyhouse
    Participant

I filed three of my sons on 1/27 (all 1040EZ) The oldest has a DDD of 2/3 posted today

Viewing 133 replies - 201 through 333 (of 333 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.