1/26 Filers Thread

• Creator
    Topic

Janna

Just wanted to start a thread for those of us who filed today so we can keep up. :) Filed today and accepted 5 minutes later by IRS. Filed HR Block, fees paid up front. WMR shows 1 bar and TT 152.

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Lauren McNorton

UPDATE: the wait is over. Filed and accepted 1/26 both credits, first it was the typical message until it updated a week ago with the path message on the 15th overnight it updated to that “we are processing” message then last night it updated with a DDD of 2/23.

Oregonian

Wanted to share that I still
    Don’t have a DDD, if there are any 1/26 left.

Sent and accepted 1/26.
    Path 2/4
    Received and processing message 2/15
    Hoping for an update tomorrow but not holding my breath.

Lauren

Filed and accepted 1/26
    Mine seems to always update on Wednesday night. Last time this message appeared for the state refund and it took about 10 days to get my refund so I am assuming that I will most likely get it by the 27th.
    EIC and ACTC credits claimed.

Finally something changed:
    The PATH message is gone and the refund amount is back and I have a message:
    We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
    Please Note:
    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.”

Courtney

1/26 filer here! On Friday Feb. 10th I was able to order both transcripts and had code 846 next to Refund Amount. On Saturday Feb 11 checked WMR and had a DDD of 2/15. Yesterday my refund had been sent to SBTPG and this morning woke up to my refund in my bank account. As always I Got My Refund and this community thank you for being a sounding board for those of us who need to vent or find out the “real” information/ answers about our refunds. Good luck to you all it will get better.

ZannahBanana

Transcript code is 20170505 with a processing date of 2/20.

I don’t expect to see money until the 24th at the earliest

Oregonian

I’m still here too. Updated to PATH on 2/4- and been stuck there since. Hoping for a DDD by Saturday morning, but I’m not holding my breath.

John Secrist
    @getfound

Good to see you got yours Texas, still nothing in my account today. I saw a lot of people got there’s a day or two early so I was hopeful. Hopefully tomorrow which is the day it is supposed to show up, 1/15.

Texas9903
    @texas9903

Had a DDD for 2/15 woke up this morning with the money in my credit union. Good luck to everyone.

J B

I filed 1/26 i have eic and actc no progress wmr says its processing.. can only get blank act trans. cant get any others and its with my old address , i called an agent today they said theres a 7-14 day hold on my return but they cant tell why so maybe its because of path. i had to id verify last year what are the odds i will have to id verify again, i asked her she said it didnt look like that so i dk what to do rent is 13 days late…

John Secrist
    @getfound

Finally got 2 bars, ddd 2/15.
    Hoping I see it Monday (-:

Texas9903
    @texas9903

Woke up to a DDD of February 15th, this morning.

Good luck 1/26ers.

Bill

Woke up to a DDD of 2/15 FINALLYY

Good luck everyone

armstt57
    @armstt57

Was able to order my return transcript this morning. Claiming EITC, and CTC. The struggle is real….. Nothing on WMR though, still at one bar. My tax preparer told me not to expect anything before 2/27. And with there being two Holidays that fall on 2/13, and 2/20, it will set DDD by two weeks if you’re a “weekly”. I’m going INSANE

ZannahBanana

So frustrated with cycle codes and transcripts…

The cycle codes mean NOTHING if you have the EIC or ACTC.

Just got my transcripts in the mail a few moments ago. My cycle is 20170505 which would give me a date of 2/2 (DDD of 2/8).

The transcripts list 2/20/2017 as the “processing date” and leaves me with a prospective DDD of 2/24

Not a happy camper to wait a month for money due to me. Filed/accepted 1/26

Carrie101
    @carrie101

@Bill, I know what you mean. It won’t even let me verify with things that I do have, so there ya go. Anyway, let’s hope you have your DD before you ever find out if you have an 846! :)

Bill

Yeah I’m just hoping for 846 stinks i can’t see them online

I use to be able to, and THEN they made me try to verify things that i dont have

But fingers crossed

Carrie101
    @carrie101

@matt I think a lot of the weeklies should see some type of update on WMR tomorrow between 3 and 6 am E. T., depending on the various scenarios.

Carrie101
    @carrie101

I believe the cycle code ending on 0605 means Wednesday 2/15. Good luck!

matt

When should we expect WMR to update if we are able to order our transcripts as of this morning?

Carrie101
    @carrie101

Congratulations, Sarah! Awesome news! :)

Carrie101
    @carrie101

@digg9779 Yay, that is so exciting! I’m happy for you, me and everyone who is showing progress! :)

matt

Good morning,

After not being able to order transcripts yesterday, mind you with PATH credits, I was able too this morning. I cannot view my transcripts so I hope that this at least a step in the right direction.

Mandy

I’ve got transcripts this morning, cycle 20170605. WMR still 1 bar.

Chris

Good morning finally can view account and return transcripts wmr still at 1 bar

Cycle is 20170605 what does that mean?

Kohl413

My transcripts are available and beautiful 846 is there as of this morning. Thank you all for the updates!
    Filed 1/26
    No bars
    No refund amount
    No change in wording
    No credits

SarahB
    @stuckns

Refund received this morning!! So happy. Good luck to those still waiting. I see some transcript updates already and I am sure more are on the way. Congrats! I see a DDD/ PATH update tomorrow for you.

digg9779

@carrie101….I tried to order my return transcript online but the system said my information didn’t match. I then called to get my return transcript and SUCCESS!! I’m doing a happy dance with you😊

Carrie101
    @carrie101

@cinnamonx72 I totally agree! I have a feeling that the dam the IRS built up is finally giving way! Watch out for the flood of happiness, LOL!

cinnamonx72
    @cinnamonx72

@carrie101 I know! This week has had a lot of updates, so I’m thinking that 1st week of filing had a lot of data collecting, fraud monitoring, and making sure their PATH filters actually worked. Some of us were delayed, but I feel like it’s updating more regularly now. 😊

Carrie101
    @carrie101

@cinnamonx72 YAY! I have a renewed sense of hope! Congrats! :)

Carrie101
    @carrie101

Oh My Gosh! Me, too, @Bill! Yipppeeeee! So happy! :)

:::we did it, we did it, no eating here tonight, eating here tonight, we’re on diiiiiiet::: (in the words of Dori) LOL!

Bill

WAS JUST ABLE TO ORDER MY RETURN TRANSCRIPT

CROSSING FINGGERS THAT ITS ALL GRAVY

GOOD LUCK

cinnamonx72
    @cinnamonx72

3a deposit! 2 bars on WMR will likely update to 3 on Saturday.

Good luck on updates today & tomorrow!

matt

@texas CANT**** order either

matt

@texas i can order any as of right now with either address. I used to be able to order via mail with the old address.

Carrie101
    @carrie101

@David It probably means you are one of us weeklies. We are hoping to see our return transcripts at some point this Friday. If not, it could be the following Friday. Let’s hope it is sooner than later.

Carrie101
    @carrie101

@digg9779 You are not alone. I am a 1/26’er who cannot order both transcripts. Was only able to order account transcripts. I’m a weekly processor. Hoping to be able to order the return transcript some time on Friday. They update throughout the day, so I’ll keep trying till I see it.

Texas9903
    @texas9903

@Matt

I just tried and it still shows my old address but only for the 2016 Account transcript. The return is not available. I ordered my account back on 2/4. Are you a daily or weekly?

matt

@Texas9993 were you able to go in and order mail transcripts under the old address and as of today you cant under the old or new?

Texas9903
    @texas9903

@Matt

Same thing with me, my wife and I purchas d a new house this new which caused an address change. I know I am weekly. Hopefully Saturday morning use weekly wake up to a DDD

matt

Roger that, thanks @Bill ill let you know if anything updates.

Bill

Matt,

Same exact situation as yourself, still have 1 bar, but I’m weekly, I’m sure we will update tonight with transcript ready to view tomorrow

Then DDD on sat, FINGERS CROSSED

matt

I filed and was accepted on 1/26. No EIC or ACTC. I did buy a house which changed my address, could that be a hold up?

Also.. as of yesterday I could get access to the “order transcripts by mail” under my old address, as of today I cannot with either address.. is this progress?

1 bar on WMR, no PATH hold ups, address change because of house purchase.

Erica

Filed on 1-26
    Accepted 1-26
    HOH with EIC and education credit.
    Can order both transcripts by mail, but I have this path message, and no amount on the left. Does this mean I won’t have a DDD until after the 15th? Before this message it said accepted with one bar. Then, my bar disappeared, with this message. Very confused. First time commenting on here. I usually just read everyone else’s comments.

Refund Status Results

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before February 15 for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.
    Check Where’s My Refund after February 15 for your personalized refund status. It’s updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.
    Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
    Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
    Please Note:
    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.
    IRS Privacy Policy

Texas9903
    @texas9903

If your a weekly filers you will not see any movement until Saturday morning.

Jojo1988

Fingers crossed I get updated on this update if not I don’t plan to update till Friday night accepted 26th 11pm been on one bar since tt152 1 w2 married joint no credits simple and easy accout trans ordered last week return trans can’t order but still hoping Haha good luck my fellow January 26ers

ZannahBanana

I’ve always been on a weekly cycle. Was deeply saddened to see no wmr movement this morning and am still unable to order transcripts.

While I am a PATH filer this year, I have not gotten a PATH message yet…. still lists TT 152, but the message above have changed to say that most refunds are issued within 21 days unless you had special circumstances

“If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. Processing may take longer under certain circumstances.
    Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.”

Mandy

Still 1 bar, not looking good for tomorrow :(

ZannahBanana

I am on a weekly cycle. EITC and ACTC.
    NO WMR movement this morning.
    Cannot order transcripts.

Just this new message with TT 152

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. Processing may take longer under certain circumstances.
    Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.

Bill

Same, i filed 1/26 accepted same day, was able to order account transcripts on the 4th. I dont think i got done processing for the 8th cut off. So I’m hoping for the 15th which would be my 20th day

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 195 total)

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.