1/25 filers!

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season 1/25 filers!

• This topic has 113 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jimmy Carter.
  • Topic Starter
    Aaa

Filed 1/25 nothing fancy no extra credits no claiming any children no education credits nothing just simple. Has been recieved so at one bar on WMR. Anybody else who filed on the 25th keep in touch with each other here :) And good luck because we all need it!

Viewing 112 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jimmy Carter

I’m assuming everybody got their money?

Sadie

What other tax blogs are out there

Just

Honestly, I was in your boat. I filed 1/18 and was accepted as part of the test batch. I called on 21 days and the woman said no returns were processed before 1/23 and that’s when I had to count my 21 days starting so I did l. I knew I’m a weekly filer from years prior and I was getting so nervous. Monday would have been 21 days and I woke up yesterday to a refund approved and instead of a DDD date a message saying they are mailing my check 2/17/16 because it’s over 10k. I also lost bars on 2/4 so don’t loose hope!

Brandi
                @beddy77

fingers crossed for tomorrow! my transcript said “processed 2/13/2017” so I’m really hoping!

Don

Should be there 2 days earlier than you DDD says… From what I have been reading it’s been 2 days .. If you have a netspend card you should get it immediately

ItsMyMoneyIwantItNOW

Has anyone ever received the direct deposit BEFORE the DDD on the IRS WMR page?

Kimmie

I filed 1/25 accepted the same day within minutes. No Eic or any other deductions. Lost bars on 2/3. I knew it was under review. I haven’t received ANY correspondence or letters from the irs. I’m unable to order transcripts. I had to verify my identity last year and because of my new address change I was certain since I lost my bars I was going to have to do it again.

Frustrated I called the irs and pretended to have recv’d the letter. I called the id verification line. I gave them all of my info and she began to ask me a series of questions (confirming my suspicion my refund was flagged to verify my id).
                      I haven received the letter yet I just thought I could bypass getting the letter.

Well I was wrong after answering all of her questions the agent (who was very nice and helpful btw) asked for the control #. She couldn’t go any further until she had that info. It’s the most ridiculous thing I couldn’t keep the lie going so I thanked her and told her I would call back.

It’s aggravating! I am still waiting for the irs to send me the damn letter. I know it’s just been 2 weeks but I had a simple return and I when I called to verify my id (without the letter) I was able to answer all the questions.

When bars go missing it’s never a good thing. If u are lucky it’s a quick fix. However they are cracking down on fraudulent activity. But honest tax payers are inconvenienced in the process.

They need to hurry up and send the letter so that I can get my money

Kristen1983

Ddd for the 15! Finally!

ILoveMoney
                          @ilovemoney

3:30am updated to Path Act message! Yayyyyyyyyy! Was able to order return transcripts Friday as well at 3:30! Now just waiting on my money!!!

ILoveMoney
                            @ilovemoney

@Kristen1983 Me too! I ordered my return transcripts finally at 8am!!!

Cilla
                              @saywhat

ugh….still nothing at all for me. Sucky when everyone seems to be able to view their transcripts and I still cant.
                              Filed & accepted 1/25
                              No EIC or ACT
                              Simple w-2

And ive seen no movement at all since the 25th.
                              no letters, still have TT 152, bars, & amount
                              Ordered acct transcript, it’s blank
                              Still cant order return.

Bummmmmmer

Venym
                                @venym

Filed and accepted 1/25/2017. Able to order both transcripts but I have EIC. I am not expecting any changes until next week though.

Ary

Update finally!
                                  Filed 1/23
                                  Accepted 1/25
                                  Married joint
                                  Still at 1 bar TT152 on wmr
                                  No EIC/ ACTC
                                  Only CTC
                                  Just pulled all transcripts
                                  Code 846-refund issued
                                  Cycle code 20170605

Kristen1983

FINALLY able to order return transcript! Yay for progress

Michelle

We filed 1/28
                                      Accepted 1/31
                                      No EIC or AITC
                                      Just standard deduction , W2, and 4 dependents
                                      2/10 – still 1 bar
                                      This is ridiculous….

Laqueena1

Oh and my one bar disappeared last Wednesday (10 days ago). Generic your refund is processing message. I still had tax topic 152 but no amount listed. So happy to get an 846 code this morning. Good luck everyone!

Laqueena1

Filed and accepted 1/25
                                          Married-joint
                                          3 kids-CTC
                                          Nice sized refund
                                          Just was able to view account transcript
                                          Code 846-refund issued
                                          Cycle 20170605

ItsMyMoneyIwantItNOW

@Kristen1983 I am in the same boat. Simple return, no dependents, no EITC, none of my info is any different from past 3 years. Filed 1/25 and was texted saying my federal taxes were accepted before I even left H&R block. My tax preparer was still putting together the paperwork they give you as you leave when I got the text. From what I’ve been reading, a lot of people are saying that in years passed, WMR did not update until after they already received the direct deposit. Crossing my fingers for that. My refund has never taken this long, not even when I was still receiving paper checks!

I’ll cross my fingers for us all in this boat!
                                            Also, how would I find out if I am daily or weekly? What do those terms even mean?

Kristen1983

Are any other 1/25 people seeing no movement??? Filed and accepted 1/25. One bar still able to order account transcriptt last week. Still can’t order return and still one bar!

gsk158
                                                @gsk158

@heartbreaker

someone just created a new topic say, “BIG UPDATE COMING 2/11,” however i’m a little wary of that. They said the PATH filers will DDD of 2/15 on 2/11 and DDD of 2/17 on 2/15

heartbreaker
                                                  @heartbreaker

When is the next big update on WMR???

gsk158
                                                    @gsk158

Filed 1/21

Accepted 1/25

PATH Message 2/4

EITC FIler

Able to order both transcripts 2/4

Now just waiting…

Onceagain

Filed/accepted 1/25: No eic or other credits. 1 bar but can’t order either transcript yet.

Y’all are not alone. Good luck & patience for all!

Clint

Filed 1/25
                                                        Accepted less than an hour later.
                                                        1 bar WMR
                                                        Hr Block online. No EIC

My DDD has never been right. In fact, last year, I received my DD a week before WMR updated. Same with the year before. It was exactly 3 weeks after I filed that I received it the last two years filing with HR Block online. Be patient folks. Looks like we will get them next week.

Jojo1988

Still waiting my self no credits or letters in mail just on one bar since the 25th/26th 1 w2 married joint simple return

Jojo1988

Filed and accepted 25th/26th still at one bar I might just scream if I don’t update Friday night simple 1 w2 easy married joint return wth is taking so long no credits

MandaB16

Still waiting… filed 1/25
                                                              Not one peep of an update except to PATH… smh

DanielA

Good to hear @Joe.

See you next year, think I’m a ‘weekly’ so I’ll be here all… the time. The whole time. 😞

Joe

Accepted 1/25

Received DD into my account overnight.

Good luck to you all still waiting.

ImmmWaiting

@heartbreaker

Will definitely keep you updated

heartbreaker
                                                                      @heartbreaker

Ok thank you. Hopefully I get update on Saturday @immmwaiting let’s keep each other posted

ImmmWaiting

@heartbreaker

WMR updated to path message today

• #4162451
                                                                        heartbreaker
                                                                          @heartbreaker

Hey I’m mm waiting
                                                                          we are in the same boat did you get any updates yet on wmr?

• #4162416
                                                                          Ary

Filed 1/23
                                                                            Accepted 1/25
                                                                            No EIC OR AITC, only regular CTC
                                                                            Been at 1 bar with generic being processed message and TT 152, saying refund should be within 21 days. Not sure why we got the TT 152 link.

• #4162407
                                                                            tsiebert

filed/accepted Wednesday 1/25

approved Wednesday 2/8 (today)

DDD Friday 2/10

AOTC (education) Only w/ w2

• #4162405
                                                                              Nate

Hey guys. Single filing, 1/27 and woke up to an approval and DDD of 2/10. Hopefully everyone else comes soon

• #4162165
                                                                                ImmmWaiting

Filed/accepted 1/25 with both credits, able to order account transcript 1/31 and able to order my return transcript 2/7. 2/8 WMR updated to PATH message

• #4161931
                                                                                  Kristen1983

Still no updates for me. Stuck at one at l bar and tt152. Ordered account transcripts last week but still can’t order return. Uuugggghhhhb

• #4161420
                                                                                    ItsMyMoneyIwantItNOW

I am in the same boat. I filed 1/25, was accepted about 5 min later. No dependents no EITC. The refund schedule that the IRS put out originally said I would receive my refund direct deposit on 2/3.. The WMR is still on 1 bar, no path act message. Wtf is going on this year?

• #4161061
                                                                                      Kristen1983
                                                                                        @kristen1983

I’m getting frustrated and a little nervous…I was able to order my account transcript last Thursday, but still can’t order my return transcript. No children, no EIC, nothing but a simple return….What is the deal? When is the next big update…and why can I order my account trans but still can’t order the return…UGH

• #4161052
                                                                                        Brandi
                                                                                          @beddy77

BJ, same here. got both transcripts and says processed 2/13/2017 but no DDD. I have NEVER had a DDD until after I got my money though, so I’m not sweating it.

• #4160344
                                                                                          ImmmWaiting

Filed/accepted 1/25 with both credits, able to order account transcript 1/31 and stuck on 1 bar tt 152. Finally able to order my return transcript tonight. I hope I see positive movement in the morning.

• #4160041
                                                                                            Bj

Ok i received both my transcripts in the mail today cycle 20170405
                                                                                              Processing 02-13-2017
                                                                                              But no DDD yet

• #4159756
                                                                                              Brandi
                                                                                                @beddy77

FROM TURBO TAX :( :
                                                                                                Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for filing with TurboTax. Your tax returns have been accepted by the IRS.

Your federal refund will take a little longer this year
                                                                                                Taxpayers who claimed the Earned Income Credit (EIC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit will have to wait a little longer for their federal refunds this year. That’s because a new law passed by Congress known as the PATH Act requires the IRS to work extra hard to protect us all from fraud, and to make sure you get the refund you are owed.

Unlike the usual 21 days or less, the IRS estimates that people who claimed these credits will start receiving their federal refunds the week of February 27. This is true for all taxpayers who claimed these credits, regardless of their tax prep method.

Tell me more about this

Once again, thank you for doing your taxes with us. We’re working hard to do everything we can for you.

The TurboTax Team

• #4159466
                                                                                                ImmmWaiting

I filed & accepted 1/25
                                                                                                  Have both credits
                                                                                                  Still only 1 bar and tt 152
                                                                                                  Can only order return transcript for about a week now
                                                                                                  Hopefully I see positive movement in the morning.

• #4159382
                                                                                                  Bj

File on the 25th accepted within 2 minutes, one bar until the 27th or 28th then went to PATH message. I ordered both transcript on the 30th by mail other than that just waiting.

• #4159253
                                                                                                    Cilla
                                                                                                      @saywhat

This tax year is ridiculous. No movement at all since the 25th.
                                                                                                      25- filed and accepted
                                                                                                      No eic, no act credits.
                                                                                                      1 dependent, w2
                                                                                                      WMR 1 bar, topic 152, refund still there. Can’t order return transcripts. We have been weekly for the last 2 years. But usually get our refund within 10 days.

Exhausting.

• #4159141
                                                                                                      schmidtkids
                                                                                                        @schmidtkids

Filed 1/25
                                                                                                        Accepted 1/25
                                                                                                        Path act message 02/04
                                                                                                        Ordered both transcripts 02/04

Now we wait :D

• #4159101
                                                                                                        ILoveMoney
                                                                                                          @ilovemoney

Filed/accepted 1/25. Ordered account transcript yesterday at 6pm. Still can’t order return, wmr still on 1bar, no path message yet…

• #4159052
                                                                                                          Me

I’m hanging put in PATH act limbo. The unknown gives me anxiety, lol. Just now knowing if the 16th will bring approved, a DD or something else. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and nothing breaks, lol.

• #4159038
                                                                                                            DanielA

Heya guys just checking in.

1/25 Filed (and accepted).

2/03 Bars disappeared.

2/04 Able to (finally) order Account Transcripts. Still can’t order return.

• #4158842
                                                                                                              Aaa

Was finally able to order oh transcripts late last night and woke up with a DDD of 2/8!

• #4158736
                                                                                                                Kristen1983

Okay I was able to order account transcript yesterday. But no update today. What does that mean. No credits no kids just simple return. I’m assuming I’m a weekly and won’t get my dd until Friday. Last year I got it on a Friday. So confused

• #4158516
                                                                                                                  Lesley

Just checked wmr and got a DDD of 2/8! I can also order all of my transcripts today, when I couldn’t last night. I was cycle 20170505, so I didn’t change from last year

• #4158484
                                                                                                                    Kristen1083

Was able to order transcripts but no movement on wmr. Ugh

• #4158476
                                                                                                                      NC$$

DDD: 2/8 updated this morning.

Filed 1/25

• #4158442
                                                                                                                        Bill

filed the 25th accepted same day, just got DDD now for 2/8

• #4158343
                                                                                                                          heartbreaker
                                                                                                                            @heartbreaker

Filled 1/25 with both tax credit. Still on 1 bar. When will our bar move to approve? For 1/25

• #4158331
                                                                                                                            Curtis

Just finally ordered both transcripts.. from my understanding, we should have our ddd tomorrow am, don’t recall from years past. Assuming no earned income or additional child tax credit that is.

• #4158309
                                                                                                                              Unknown_usr
                                                                                                                              • #4158307
                                                                                                                                Kristen1083

What does it mean exactly when we can order our transcripts?

• #4158268
                                                                                                                                  Hannnnnnah

@bob

Just keep checking! It should change tonight.

• #4158250
                                                                                                                                    Bob

What does it mean if I can order return transcript but not account?

• #4158209
                                                                                                                                      ILoveMoney
                                                                                                                                        @ilovemoney

1/25 filed and accepted, o was just able to get account transcript at 6pm. I should update tomorrow with a DDD, and get return transcript soon

• #4158180
                                                                                                                                        Kristen1083

Yes! Finally able to order account transcript!

• #4158171
                                                                                                                                          Bill

Filed on the 25th no credits, accepted 1 hour later. Just able to order my transcripts February 3rd at 5 30 so should get DDD later today or tomorrow

• #4158094
                                                                                                                                            Hannah

I just ordered my refund transcripts. That’s a good sign right?? That means I should be seeing my DDD in the morning. Oh I hope so! Im hoping this means I was approved and will be getting my deposit on 2/8. We will see in the morning, god willing.

Y’all pray and keep checking! He is listening.

• #4158090
                                                                                                                                              Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                @kristen1983

Sooo has anyone been able to order transcripts yet?

• #4157850
                                                                                                                                                Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                  @kristen1983

Hannnnah I hope you’re right.

Filed/Accepted 1/25
                                                                                                                                                  one bar
                                                                                                                                                  no credits
                                                                                                                                                  no kids
                                                                                                                                                  Simple Return
                                                                                                                                                  Can’t order trannies yet Here’s hoping pretty sure I got my refund on a Friday last year so I was thinking I’d get a DDD for the 10th. HOpefully we all get an update soon; it seems like we’re all in the same boat; so at least that is reassuring! ha

• #4157845
                                                                                                                                                  Hannnnah

@ Brandy I read it off of several refund help forums. They all said that today, throughout the entire business day, transcripts will be updated for most people to order. If you check and can’t order them, try back a little later as it will continuously update throughout.

The wmr site will have a HUGE update for Saturday (tomorrow) morning around 3-5 a.m. This should include most of us 1/25 filers and before. It should update to two bars with a DDD of 2/8.

I really really really hope and pray this is it!

Filed & accepted 1/25

1 Bar :/

No credits.

• #4157690
                                                                                                                                                    Curtis

Married joint, 3 kids (plain ctc only), no eic, no actc, filed real late 1/24, accepted real early 1/25, only 1st bar, neither transcript allows me to order.

• #4157625
                                                                                                                                                      ItsMyMoneyIWantItNow

Now I am getting nervous! :-| I filed 1/25 & was accepted 1/25, about 2 hrs after filing. No dependents or EITC, everythings the same as years past. The schedule the IRS put out said I should have the deposit in my account on 2/3.. Right now it’s 5:50 am EST, and I still only have one bar. I think I saw somewhere that the updates are in Pacific time (3 hrs behind EST) and that the IRS updates between 3 & 6 AM. Hoping this is true as I am getting REALLY nervous!! Does anybody have any idea if they really do update on Cali time?

• #4157610
                                                                                                                                                        Brandy

Hello
                                                                                                                                                          @Hannnnnnah, where did you read online about the big update on Saturday?

• #4157598
                                                                                                                                                          Jibbb

Filled 1/25 TT Free Edition
                                                                                                                                                            Accepted within an hour
                                                                                                                                                            DDD 2/1
                                                                                                                                                            Received 2/1

Best wishes everyone!

• #4157536
                                                                                                                                                            Kreatio

IRS works really fast this year. Filed 1/25, got DDD 2/3 for federal and state

• #4157513
                                                                                                                                                              Hannnnnnah

Just read online that there’s a huge update coming Saturday. People without the credits will get a ddd of 2/8. Everyone PRAY we all get a good update. I’m driving myself CRAZY.

• #4157511
                                                                                                                                                                ImmmWaiting

Filed and accepted on 1/25, one bar tax topic 152. Hoping to see movement tonight when WMR updates.

• #4157356
                                                                                                                                                                  Kimmie

It’s odd . I haven’t seen anyone who filed on the 25th with bars are a ddd. I’m not saying there is absolutely no one that doesn’t have a date yet. However based on the website u follow I haven’t seen anyone from Jan 25 with no Eic have a ddd or even received refund! It’s only been a week so
                                                                                                                                                                    I won’t bother the irs but I still find it odd no bars and no date filing Jan 25

• #4157175
                                                                                                                                                                    Lesley

Just checked, one bar, no transcripts still. It sucks seeing that someone who filed on 1/29 already received a DDD of 02/03 :(. Where’s my refund IRS?? 😭

• #4157077
                                                                                                                                                                      Jennylynn
                                                                                                                                                                        @jennylynn

Filed 1/25 around 6pm accepted 15 minutes later. one bar on wmr can’t order transcripts. no EIC or ACTC just a simple return. IRS schedule says DDD of 2/3 (not likely.) 😩 Hopefully all of us 1/25er’s hear something soon. Good luck everyone.

• #4157043
                                                                                                                                                                        Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                          @kristen1983

Still one bar…. I received my refund on a Friday last year; just curious does that make me a weekly? or daily? I’m assuming we should see an update this wknd…heres hoping

• #4156958
                                                                                                                                                                          DeepInTheMailStack

Filed and accepted 1/25. Still 1 bar. No love.

• #4156697
                                                                                                                                                                            ItsMyMoneyIWantItNow

I filed 1/25, got a text that federal taxes had been accepted about 2 hrs after filing, state got accepted about 2 days later (Massachusetts). I am still at one bar… Really hoping it moves. According to the schedule the IRS put out, it’s saying it should be deposited onto my h&r block emerald card on 2/3 (fri). REALLY hoping it comes through by 2/3! It seems like the last few years my federal was back extremely quickly. Ofcourse, I was not as anxious about receiving it in the past; I did not really need it by a certain date to pay anything important. This yr is a little different as Im on LOA from work for the next few weeks, and need the money as quickly as possible! Has anybody who both filed & were accepted 1/25 received their direct deposit yet? Crossing fingers for tomorrow or Friday! No dependents or EITC. My tax preparer told me that the IRS usually deposits on a Thurs or Fri.. But I have heard all different days. So not sure about that, but am wishfully thinking! :) Keep us updated if anybody has already received or does receive their federal direct deposit!
                                                                                                                                                                              Thanks!

• #4156688
                                                                                                                                                                              Joe

Accepted 1/25

still 1 bar

• #4156319
                                                                                                                                                                                Waiting247

Filed and accepted 1/25 at 9pm est. Refund was higher this year and had switched back to old address. Not sure if that’s causing delay but still stuck on one bar! Really thought it would be a 2/3 DDD

• #4156187
                                                                                                                                                                                  Lesley

I pulled my taxes last year to check my cycle, and it was 20160505, and I recieved my deposti on a Monday (I was in a test batch that kept getting re-sequenced :/) so if it will be the same this year, then I expect to be in cycle 20170505, which will put my processing date starting tomorrow and hopefully a DDD by 02/13 at the latest. I hate being a weekly :(

• #4156155
                                                                                                                                                                                    ImmmWaiting

Any 1/25 filers that have eic or other credits affected by the Path act receive a DDD today?

• #4156044
                                                                                                                                                                                      Sammy Simpson
                                                                                                                                                                                        @sunsetsammy

My only thing is that I have seen other people who filed and was accepted on the 25th already get their DDD. I wish I knew how the IRS processes returns. I thought they would go in order by date, but I guess not.

• #4156019
                                                                                                                                                                                        Cilla
                                                                                                                                                                                          @saywhat

Nothing here either. I would be more concerned if there wernt any other people with the same problem. It makes me feel better that I’m not alone.

Filed and accepted 1/25 no EIC or act
                                                                                                                                                                                          1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                          Can’t order return trans.

• #4156004
                                                                                                                                                                                          Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                            @kristen1983

Sammy Simpson….

I was accepted 1/25 also…not child credits or EIC credits, or education credits…just a simple return and I can’t order trans either…im thinking I will update this wknd..

• #4156000
                                                                                                                                                                                            Sammy Simpson
                                                                                                                                                                                              @sunsetsammy

I filed and was accepted on 1/25. I still can’t order any transcripts. Does anyone know what is going on? Should I be worried? I filed 1 dependent and education credits, no EIC or ACTC. I have never had any trouble with my taxes. Could I be under review? Thank you.

• #4155738
                                                                                                                                                                                              Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                                @kristen1983

Simple return.. accepted 1/25, one bar since 1/25…still can’t order transcripts… :(

• #4155641
                                                                                                                                                                                                ImmmWaiting

As of this I can order Account transcript but not return. Every year I’m able to order my account transcript first, a day later the return, and the deposit is normally in my bank a few days later. I guess I’ll be waiting until the 15th this year since I have both of the credits.

• #4155173
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Hannah

1/25 accepted

1 bar unfortunately.

If there is a tax topic 152 on my wmr, does that mean I wont get my refund until after the 15th?? I checked my tax thing and there’s no number beside the EIC box meaning I didnt claim anything there I think and I don’t have any children to claim> Can someone please help me? Because I am FREAKING out worrying about when Ill get my DDD date.

Thanks for any and all help/

• #4154790
                                                                                                                                                                                                    ImmmWaiting

File 1/25 have the credits
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/25
                                                                                                                                                                                                      1/29 – 1 bar tax topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Can’t order transcripts yet. Hoping to see positive movement tomorrow then just wait for deposit to be released on the 15th.

• #4154749
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Aaa

Still one bar :( Usually update sat-Sunday so was hoping for the 2/1 ddd but guess next Saturday is the day …

• #4154729
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Lesley

Still showing 1 bar over here, lucky Iowa getting a DDD already. I remember last year that my taxes took forever to get the DDD, but I was part of the test group that kept getting pushed back until the IRS realized what was happening…..I’m hoping I see some movement soon with a DDD of 2/5. Hoping I don’t have to wait until 2/10. I’d like to be one of those quick refund people for once! No EIC or ACTC, but I do have education credits (last year I can claim it :( )

• #4154463
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Iowa

I filed and was accepted 1/25, mine updated yesterday to a ddd of 2/1.

• #4154386
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kaye

Tax Preparer: Turbo Tax
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Fees: From Federal Refund
                                                                                                                                                                                                              State: CO
                                                                                                                                                                                                              File Date: 01/25/2017
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted Date: 01/25/2017
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bank: Netspend
                                                                                                                                                                                                              WMR Bars Reached: 1Bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                              WMR Bars Current: As Of 01/28/2017:No Bars Path Statement
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Claiming: W2, EIC, Education Credit,
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Transcripts: Both Available, Refund & Account
                                                                                                                                                                                                              __________________________________________________________

I have never had a correct DDD date. I file with both H&R as well as Turbo Tax, depends on my mood! I believe I’m weekly simply because I don’t see the movement others do. Truthfully, I tend to get my deposit same time the WMR updates to tell me. I assume that’s because Netspend deposit the moment they receive it, with no delay. More than once I received my deposit beforehand with only 1 Bars showing on WMR. I depend on all of you for hope every year. Thank God for you guys! Like most of you, I awoke to a message about the path statement after having only 1 bar. I have religiously followed this blog for 3 years. I believe the path statement is positive because I have searched this year for anyone other than ” Land or Anna” that received ddd dates while claiming EIC I found none. Hang Tight, 2 weeks comes quicker than we think. God Speed to all those trying to hold family till then, I’m there. In the words of Anthony Hopkins ” What one man can do another can do!” Stay Positive!!! Follow you Instincts! We are all guessing but inside remaining positive.

• #4154384
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kaye

Tax Preparer: Turbo Tax
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Fees: From Federal Refund
                                                                                                                                                                                                                State: CO
                                                                                                                                                                                                                File Date: 01/25/2017
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted Date: 01/25/2017
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bank: Netspend
                                                                                                                                                                                                                WMR Bars Reached: 1Bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                WMR Bars Current: As Of 01/28/2017:No Bars Path Statement
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Claiming: W2, EIC, Education Credit,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Transcripts: Both Available, Refund & Account
                                                                                                                                                                                                                __________________________________________________________

I have never had a correct DDD date. I file with both H&R as well as Turbo Tax, depends on my mood! I believe I’m weekly simply because I don’t see the movement others do. Truthfully, I tend to get my deposit same time the WMR updates to tell me. I assume that’s because Netspend deposit the moment they receive it, with no delay. More than once I received my deposit beforehand with only 1 Bars hoeing on WMR. I depend on all of you for hope every year. Thank God for you guys! Like most of you, I awoke to a message about the path statement after having only 1 bar. I have religiously followed this blog for 3 years. I believe the path statement is positive because I have searched this year for anyone other than ” Land or Anna” that received ddd dates while claiming EIC I found none. Hang Tight, 2 weeks comes quicker than we think. God Speed to all those trying to hold family till then, I’m there. In the words of Anthony Hopkins ” What one man can do another can do!” Stay Positive!!! Follow you Instincts! We are all guessing but inside remaining positive.

• #4154191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cilla
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @saywhat

Still no movement here…starting to get a little nervous. Hoping maybe something tomorrow.

• #4154044
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Andrea

I filed 1/25, accepted about 2 hours later. I was sitting at 1 bar and Tax Topic 152. Mine updated overnight to the PATH act message. I’m able to order both transcripts. I didn’t have the ACTC but I did claim EIC. I know it will be after the 15th but it’s a positive thing for me. Just wanted to share. Good luck everyone!!

• #4154027
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ann

I filed 1/25 accepted same day. Yesterday 1 bar this morning message about I will have to check back after 2/15. My son filed 1/25 and have DDD 2/1 he has no EIC

• #4154025
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Brandon

Filed 1/25 no EIC OR ADDITIONAL AND I WAS APPROVED SAME DAY. This morning DDD 2/1

• #4153675
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Aaa

Still one bar. At least they’re still there lol! I know from my transcripts last year (which as far as 20 mins ago I can’t order yet) my cycle code ended in 05 which meant I’m a “weekly” and only update Saturday mornings.. aka overnight tonight. I don’t remember when but I am sure last year it did update sometime over the weekend but once again I don’t remember that exactly lol. Guess we will see .. it’s only been 2 days but like I said I got mine in 4 days last year!!

• #4153473
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Pagels

Filed 1/25

No eic or actc

Three dependents and filing joint

Federal accepted within minutes

State was accepted in a few hours

1 bar as of now

• #4153191
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Cilla
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @saywhat

Also filed 1/25 and was accepted a couple hours later, by 9pm WMR already had me in the system, 1 bar. Claiming 1 dependent, no EIC or extra credits. The waiting begins!

• #4153091
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kristen1983

woohoo! just checked again and i have one bar!

• #4153087
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Aaa

Still at one bar on WMR aka the “it has been received.” People keep saying they’ve been accepted already and what they really mean is that the IRS has received it not approved. So still one bar .. I think it’ll be slower this year. I kid you not last year I got mine in FOUR days from the day I filed to the day it was in my bank! I claimed the education credits last year but not this year. Just a simple return but I bet it’ll be delayed still somehow. Go figure right lol

• #4153074
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  JennyJ

I now have 1 bar and it says processing! Yay!

• #4153055
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kristen1983
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @kristen1983

Jenny: Yes I was accepted last night-I don’t have any bars yet either….Last year it took 24 hours after accepting for me to update….tomorrow you should see something :)

• #4152966
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Candy

Filed on 1/25 around 7 pm. My federal was accepted after an hour and state was accepted the following morning. One bar so far. Claim 1 dependent.

• #4152921
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        JennyJ

I filed yesterday 1/25/17 at about 4pm and received an email from HR Block stating that it had been accepted. I just tried going through the “where’s my refund” tool and there is 0 info, like they have not gotten it. I have 0 credits, nothing out of the ordinary for a filing. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks!

Viewing 112 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.