1095A Update here

• Creator
    Topic

Sindey

Faxed my form on the 17th nothing yet i also lost mybars last night

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 378 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

12 the tax week 5th day. I believe day 5 is Wednesday. So should be 3/29. Weekly Saturday updates deposit on Wednesday.

Lindsay

Sabrina, I have the same cycle date as you, if you find out what it is before me, PLEASE let me know & update me on here!! Thank you!!! God is really working for all of us, just in his own timing!! :)

Lindsay

I am able to order my transcripts today !!! Yay!!! Finally!!! Does this mean the WMR will update in the morning??!! Mine still says (still processing) .. also where do you see a date to calculate a refund date on your own??

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

OMG…I can order my transcripts today. Thank God. I have a cycle date of 20171205. Does anyone know what that date would be?

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Omg omg omg hallelujah!! I am finally able to order my transcripts both of them. Praying for an update in the morning. So flipping relieved this has been one stressful, long tax season.

Morgan

There’s hope guys! I had almost given up! I called Monday and they confirmed that they received my fax, Tuesday tax topic came back, wed no change, this morning I woke up to a DDD of March 27th. Don’t give up hope. Its almost over for me!!

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

Yes serious praying time that I get an update this weekend.

filed 2/7
    letter 2/27
    faxed 3/2

Amount disappeared last Friday. I called the IRS today because the marketplace finally voided the 1095-A form on the 21st (I didn’t have Marketplace insurance this year, I did the year before, but the marketplace told the IRS I had insurance through them from January to April, I have had insurance through my work the entire year). I sent the form in 3/2 and then my tax lady was going to amend the return once I got my money and the voided form. So I am worried now that the form is voided it will screw up my taxes again. The lady said that they can’t see a deposit date, that their system updates the same time the WMR. She did say that my tax refund amount hasn’t changed, which either means that they already know the form was voided or they haven’t actually processed my taxes yet.

She did tell me that if I wanted to order transcripts that she wouldn’t be able to provide me with one today. She did they I am still in processing so there are no notes asking for more information or anything about another letter. She said that if I don’t receive a return in 4 weeks to call back. I was anticipating this money and am behind on bills so I don’t want to wait another 4 weeks. I am beyond frustrated and mad that my taxes got held up because of insurance I didn’t have. I went off on the Marketplace people back when I first got the letter and called them.

So lots of prayers for all of us that faxed the forms the beginning of March that this weekend is our weekend.

xlshiftr8

I hope you are all accurate the last couple days in posting that it’s been about 3 weeks from faxing. I faxed our stuff in on the 6th after filing Feb 9th. My WMR changed to lose the amount and the tax topic 152 came up last Friday as well IIRC, almost a week ago.

Like Lindsay stated, we planned on our returns in February like every other year, and this Obamacare crap is not our fault. Our issue is that we filed exempt on the penalty which you are allowed to do if healthcare cost is 8% of your AGI. This year it was due to a last-minute family emergency move.

On top of that, the 1095A that we received didn’t match the one that the marketplace sent to the IRS.

This is not the first time Obamacare has burned our family, and though I don’t like Trump nor did I vote for him, I hope he can at least fix this part of it. Nobody should have to pay a FINE for not being able to afford something they wish they could anyway. Theft.

That said, I’m hoping we all get good news on the next weekend update.

Lindsay

I sent my fax on March 14th, called today after 3rd time of calling finally I get someone whom says they’ve received my fax and documents needed, now to wait 6 weeks, just like all of the others I’ve spoken to. I just don’t get it? I called a 4th time and I asked for help with wmr on IRS site and possibly get an est. refund date and he put me on hold for like 7 minutes then came back to say, APRIL 25 is when I’ll get it, so all he did was add 6 weeks from date I faxed. Like really I could have done that! Ugh! Someone please help me! My bills are piling up as well just like others here, I’ve always had my refund 2nd or 3rd week of February, never ever this late, so I anticipated it to be here then like it should and now I’m behind bc I don’t have my money :( helpful answers suggestions welcomed please …

Winter

Fingers crossed for you Amy!!! I now how stressful it is!!

Baddjayy

@amy

The due date is basically a projected ddd the same that i was given. Rep told me my projected date was 3/19 on 3/18 woke up to 3/22 ddd. So depending on if you update on wed or sat ur ddd will be around that 4/6 date you were given.
    Hopes this helps.

Woke up this morning to deposit in my bank. See you guys next year…. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐ŸพโœŒ๐Ÿพ

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

@Winter
    Thank you! Crossing fingers and toes I update. 3/29 would be 23 days since I faxed my papers. And would be awesome. Putting me 2 months out from originally filling.

@Kristin
    Looks like most of us received their refunds 21 days after fax was received by the IRS. I faxed 3/4 IRS acknowled 3/6 and 3/29 is 23 days.

Here’s to updating Saturday!!

Winter

You should both update Friday night/Saturday morning for a 3/29 DDD if you are weeklies. You should be able to see the 846 on your account transcript Friday is you don’t have it already. It’s almost over!!!!!!

Will

I woke up to a deposit this morning. WMR updated Sunday. Congrats to everyone. Filed 01/23. Two months later wow!!

Kristin

Filed and accepted 2/6

Briefly had one bar with “return received and processing”

Bars disappeared with message “Your return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.”

Called IRS 3/3 and 3/10. First time was told that I may be receiving a letter. Second time, was told that no letter had been mailed and not to expect one.. to call back if I hadn’t heard anything by 3/21.

Received 12C Letter 3/20 requesting 1095-A

Faxed today 3/21

When should I expect to receive my refund?! Also, nothing is different on my 1095A than what I originally reported on my 8962/1040. Confused as to why there’s a discrepancy.

It’s been 6 weeks since my return was originally accepted. Ugh.. tired of waiting.

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

My amount disappeared on Friday last week and the Tax Topic came back on mine too. I think we are around the same time, I faxed my papers on 3/2.

@ Amy L. Smith

I have no idea what the due date is. Hopefully that means they have to have it done by then. I am so ready for this nightmare to be over.

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Oh and my amount is gone and my tax topic is back on WMR

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Well I guess I got an update sort of. I called again this morning the regular IRS number and hit a very nice lady. She told me I’m out into regular processing and that they have a date 04/06/17 as a due by date. Anyone know what that means. I’ll get my return then or before then?

Baddjayy

Final Update
    Filed and accepted 2/2
    Received and faxed letter 2/17
    Bars disappeared 2/18
    Amount disappeared 3/3
    Called irs 3/3 was told faxed was received and back in processing
    Finally able to order transcripts 3/8
    Have a ddd for 3/22

Congratulations to everyone that received their ddd and to those still waiting keep the faith its a slow process for some of us but it is coming!

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

Filed 2/7
    Faxed forms 3/2
    Can’t order transcripts
    WMR amount is gone but still says processing and the 152 message is back.
    I have called twice I know they have the fax but only get told it could be 4-6 weeks. I was really hoping I would get my tax return this week.

Winter

So an update for me – I was able to see the 846 code on my transcripts yesterday and today woke up to a DD of 3/22. I had to enter the new amount to access WMR as my return increased by $86. Total turnaround time from faxing on 3/6 to refund date is exactly 2.5 weeks.

I hope everyone gets great news today!!

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

No Update
    No Transcripts
    Filed 1/23
    Rejected 1/23
    Fixed 1/24
    Rejected 1/24
    Waited 2 weeks and 2 days for a Letter
    Started from scratch on H&R Block first time using them because I remember last year I had trouble with TurboTax. Removed 3 of my dependents left only my son and my self.
    Filed 2/9
    Accepted 2/9
    Called First time 2/15 to make sure it even went through told then a letter was mailed out that week and they couldn’t tell me why.
    Called 2/28 again. Because I haven’t received this letter and no movement on my taxes.
    Told again letter was mailed 2/11, 2/15 and 2/21.
    I have no letter
    Received Letter for 1095A 3/4 Faxed my papers 3/4
    Called 3/6 to confirm they received my fax.
    Fax confirmation 3/6
    And called yesterday since I have no transcripts and told it’s in processing but they can and will take until 4/17 to process my taxes. And the lady only told me this after I told her I was going to be evicted and I’m the sole breadwinner for 5 people. My landlord since I’ve lived here 11 years let’s me pay $200 less rent a month to all be paid when I file taxes. Bill collectors don’t care why you don’t have money. Luckily for me this Path mess is so highly publicized. And on top of maybe waiting 3 months I have to amend to get the rest of the tax money I’m supposed to get.
    Here I Sit All Broken Hearted. All this stress is because they threatened I’d have to pay at tax time without Obamacare. So I had it for 4 months. And the premium went from $27 a person to $829 a person because they made a paperwork error so I went with a job that supplied insurance. And they owe me $57. If I owed them my taxes would have processed already.
    Ok sorry so long. I feel better now though.

TLC

UPDATE
    Filed 2/13
    Accepted 2/17
    Called 2/28 and found out I needed to fax in forms 1095a and 8962
    Faxed both forms in on 3/1
    This morning WMR was updated with the same DDD of March 22nd I was given this date over the phone by the Irs yesterday. (I had to use my new refund amout to enter, which it has increased by $230.)

xlshiftr8

UPDATE:

Filed 2/9, Faxed 1095A and 8962 3/6.

I still have no word on the processing of my return. I still have the – Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available – message.

I have called twice since faxing. Nothing can be confirmed despite the generally good attitudes from the reps I’ve spoken with.

So, here’s my deal. We should be able to claim exempt on what they say we owe on not having healthcare most of 2016. We did not earn enough money to afford it because we moved states and lost a lot of income on top of it due to some health issues in the family.

Turbotax (filed 2016 first time) said that we can claim exempt without getting exemption from the marketplace. WA marketplace claimed the same when I contacted them. This is calculated as the cost being more than 8% of GI. We barely made that but we did. So Turbotax sent an 8965 in for us.

Well, obviously the IRS doesn’t seem to agree. Sooo I don’t know who to blame here. IRS? Turbotax? Thanks Obama?

Whatever the case may be, this is the first year I ever truly relied on getting a timely return and the first year it didn’t happen. All of us in this thread are negatively affected by Obamacare.

Sorry, don’t mean to make this thread political, but it is a political issue that has us all here right now… Obamacare is the direct reason our tax returns are screwed up if the 1095A is what has you stuck in IRS hell this year, and this isn’t the first time my family has been burned by Obamacare policies.

Thanks, Obama.

Baddjayy

Good luck everyone hopefully we wake up to great news! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Txmom

FINALLY can See my transcripts and have the 846 release code ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Filed 1/25 faxed info 2/9. WMR has “still processing” message.

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

I have neither transcript,I faxed my stuff in 3/4 which was a weekend so probably received 3/6. With how my life runs I won’t update tonight seeing as I have no transcripts yet. I’ll check later. WMR this morning still had my original amount.

Winter

File 2/6
    Lost Bars and message Still Processing appeared on 3/1
    Called and they said I needed to send 1095A and 8962
    Faxed everything 3/6
    Amount disappeared 3/13 TT 152 came back
    Called yesterday 3/16 and they said it was out of errors and being processed
    Could order both transcripts this morning
    Hoping for a Wednesday DD in tonight’s update!!

My amount went up by $86 and I did have ATC and EITC

Morgan

@Baddjayy I have been checking online for my transcripts daily and still nothing. I have called and get the same response. I tell them that its been longer than it has and I have told them that my bars disappear. I have tried everything. I’m so tired of this.

TLC

@amy Try calling back until you get a better rep. Also, try to order your transcripts.

TLC

UPDATE
    Filed 2/13
    Accepted 2/17
    This morning I called the transcripts order Line and I was able to order my return and account transcripts. Also I called the Irs and the rep told me that my DDD is for March 22nd. I’m so relieved because this has been really stressful. (WMR has not updated either so dont be discouraged just because it’s still giving the same message. Keep trying to order transcripts and continue to call the irs. Ive called them just about every other day until Today I received an update so there is hope.) To those who have not received a date just hang in there, I will continue to follow for those who haven’t.

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Lady this morning at the number on the letter basically told Le me I’m screwed until April 17th. I’m not going to update and I’m lying when I said people with the same problems have updated in 3 weeks. I’m so stressed out

TLC

UPDATE
    Filed 2/13
    Accepted 2/17
    This morning I called the transcripts order Line and I was able to order my return transcript. Does anyone know if this means that they are done processing?

Baddjayy

@amy
    If you don’t have transcripts on Saturday I would definitely call from my understanding they answer calls on Saturday.

Baddjayy

@morgan
    Also if you haven’t already see if you can order transcripts if you can’t they haven’t started working on it yet if you can order both then keep calling im telling you I had to call several times before I got a helpful person and each time I continue to call as soon as they start in witj that 6 weeks mess I hang up and call right back

Baddjayy

@morgan
    Don’t tell them you’re calling about the fax tell them the wmr tool changed and that ppl that faxed after you has been getting ddd and you wanna know what’s going on. Also tell them you sent fax 2/17 so they will look. I know it seems redundant and frustrating but this is life right now and it sucks!

Morgan

I just got off the phone with the IRS once again. She looked into it and told me the exact same thing I have already heard. There is no update and she can’t even confirm that they got my fax. I would like to know if they received the fax because if they haven’t I would resend it. Has anyone resent it? I was told it could cause even further delays?

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

$57 for Health insurance

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

This is so frustrating. Called again this am since they’ve had my taxes for so long and the lady did say they were processing my return but to wait the 6 weeks and I’ll get my return or more correspondence. It’s already been 3 just since faxing the forms back. Still no transcripts. My amount hasn’t changed online. Just here in limbo with the rest. What’s the next step if I don’t have transcripts tomorrow. Do I need to call someone? Bills that were supposed to be paid last month are piling up cause they seem to think we can just wait until they feel like processing our tax returns. Probably should just give up. All for $57.

Baddjayy

@morgan
    You have to keep calling until you get a rep that will help I know it’s frustrating but 90% of them will read the script.

@TLC
    That means progress is happening I would call if you haven’t already.

@TxMom
    Im in the same boat!!! I hope and pray we both have an update Saturday Morning.

Morgan

From what I have heard, when the tax topic comes back you will be getting a DDD soon. I don’t know if this is entirely true but it seems to be.

Morgan

So I filed 2/5
    Accepted 2/5
    Called and found out that I needed to fax forms on 2/27
    Faxed both forms 2/27
    No change as of 3/16
    WMR still states my refund is still being processed.

I see many people getting DDD and I beginning to get worried. When I call the IRS they say that they can’t see that my fax was received. They told me to wait 6 weeks and then call back. This year is so frustrating.

TLC

UPDATE
    Filed 2/13
    Accepted 2/17
    I checked WMR this morning and it is still giving me the same processing message while bars are still gone, however tax topic 152 is back. Does anyone know what that mean?

Txmom

Still waiting too! Faxed docs 2/9
    People have faxed days after me and have already been processed. So annoying ๐Ÿ˜’

Baddjayy

Still waiting hopefully I update this weekend

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Thank you everyone for your support. I had almost just given up. I mean enough is enough and all because of government insurance forced down our throats. Oh well much wiser for next years tax time. Saturday can not come fast enough.

Sharon

Hey EVERYONE! I know it’s frustrating and seems like forever but it will happen. I filed on Jan. 23rd and just now getting my deposit on March 15th. I too had to send form back etc. it’s enough to drive u crazy but it will come! Good Luck Everyone!!!!! Remember check your bank because my daughters WMR was just on received and her refund had already been deposited! Pretty screwed up this year for sure!

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

Filed 2/7
    Accepted 2/7
    bars disappeared 2/27
    Received letter 2/27
    Faxed 8962 and 1095A 3/1

With the form my tax return will increase by about $500 which I will eventually have to pay back when I amend my tax return. I didn’t have insurance through the marketplace for 2016, but the marketplace reported I did from Jan-April. I had insurance for the entire year through my employer. But it will take the marketplace 2-3 months to correct the 1095A form to void it so my tax lady said I could go ahead and sent the 1095A form I have and then we can amend it so that way I can get my return sooner and because the IRS gave me 20 days to respond to the letter.

The only message that still appears says they are still processing and I will be provided a date. My amount of the refund hasn’t changed. So basically I haven’t seen any change. I am hoping that since everyone else seems to be a week ahead that maybe this week I will see some change.

Yzguy

Oh yea I called this morn and they wouldn’t tell me anything wouldn’t even check anything wait 6 to 8 weeks . I don’t care wat kinda letters they send me I’m done since they can’t tell me nothing .If I do get any letters I will not respond to them I’m done.. hope everyone else gets there money

Yzguy

Saturday updated from refund date will be given to you return has been received and processing . Faxed on Feb 22 people who faxed same day got there DDD already.. I’m just done with this .. I’m not checking wmr anymore this is BS I filed Jan 31 it’s been almost 45 days. If I get the money good if not oh well done with the IRS for this year . At this point I’m ready to just move on … See y’all next year

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 378 total)

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.