1095A Update here

• Creator
    Topic

Sindey

Faxed my form on the 17th nothing yet i also lost mybars last night

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 378 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Kristi
    @letsgoogleit

@SERB

I never received any type of adjusted refund letter or any type of confirmation or documentation that they received the 1095-A and 8962 that I had faxed over, either. The woman on the phone just told me “i’m sure they got it”. -___-

B
    @discman017

I’m in the same boat. Filed in mid-February, faxed my 1095-A on 4/3, still waiting.

I’ve scoured this thread, and I’m trying to figure out: Why are so many people receiving these 12C letters?

In my case, I’m still not sure. I received a corrected 1095-A from the Colorado marketplace, so I figured the IRS just hadn’t received the corrected one and that’s what I faxed.

But now I see there’s a TurboTax rounding error that resulted in the numbers on my 8962 being off by $3. If *that* is the problem, then I guess I should have also submitted a new 8962, which I didn’t do, so I’ll be waiting yet another 6 weeks.

But they wouldn’t reject my return for $3 (in the government’s favor, for what it’s worth), would they? Any advice on what to do at this point would be much appreciated. Thanks!

SERB
    @wsrab

**UPDATE** As of this morning I have a DDD of May 1. The end is coming. Holding out hope for all you that are still waiting.

SERB
    @wsrab

@Alissha

Thank you! That is encouraging! I really dont want to get my hopes up, but it is wonderful to know that your journey is finally over! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting for an update.

Alissha
    @alisshaclouse

@SERB

My refund was released 4/6/17. They told me the same thing… to wait 2-4 weeks before calling back. On 4/12 WMR updated with a DDD of 4/17/17.. I actually got it early 4/15/17.
    So hang in there! It should be coming very soon!!! :)

SERB
    @wsrab

@Kristi

I called yesterday and was told that my refund had been released on April 11. They also rudely told me that I had already been told that it had been released, which is completely untrue. The rep said that it will be 3 weeks from the release date that I will get my refund. I fail to understand how it could possibly take three weeks, but they said that since its been released they have no control over it anymore. I called a tax advocate and they told me that since it was released that I had to wait from 2-4 weeks before calling back!!! I am so ill over all this! I hope you get some news on yours soon. I hate that anyone is having to go through this. Its BS. If you call back ask them specifically if it has been released, it took me calling one a week to get any kind of answer. And I will keep calling every week until my refund has been deposited. Ill keep you updated.

Kristi
    @letsgoogleit

@SERB

No, it’s still telling me that my transcripts aren’t available. I am beginning to become ill over this. We really do sound like we’re in the same boat besides for the transcript ordering availability. They tell me the same thing each time and I have often wondered myself if me calling so much has caused one of them to put a hold on my refund or purposefully lose it or something. I’ve never once been rude, either, but aside from one representative, they’ve all been pretty terrible.
    Anyone have any updates? Still none on my end. WMR still says it’s processing with no bars and I’m still getting told to wait and call back on May 12. :(

SERB
    @wsrab

@Kristi

Also, I ordered my transcripts 3/13 no problem. Have you been able to order your transcripts?

I call the IRS once a week, I wonder if the reps have the power to delay my refund because I call so much. Im not rude to them at all, but they are sure rude to me! I havent decided if I should call again today, or just wait until next Monday. I know they wont give me any more info. I just keep hoping Ill get an IRS rep who isnt an absolute jerk.

SERB
    @wsrab

Kristi, Im in the same situation.

Filed 1/24
    Faxed 1095a on 2/14
    Received Adjusted refund letter 3/13

Still nothing, now WMR update…nothing.

IRS says to wait until 4/11. Called 4/11 they said to wait until 4/24.

Its so frustrating because I just want to know when it is coming! Its just sitting there, ready to go but not moving. I think its gotten lost in the shuffle. IRS says a Tax Advocate would just slow things down. Im so unbelievably frustrated.

Kristi
    @letsgoogleit

I’m so happy to see everyone getting DDDs and their refunds.

I’m still getting told to wait until May 12th to call again and my WMR has not updated whatsoever :( Now that it’s the end of tax season, I find myself terrified that my return is going to get lost in the shuffle and take even longer.

Sigh.

Alissha
    @alisshaclouse

Filed 1/23
    Sent in 1095A forms 2/14
    DDD of 4/17/17

Finally I got a DDD! Hope everyone gets there’s soon! Its been a LONG Journey!

Mrs Big V
    @mrs-big-v

I woke up to a DD this morning y’all………

Our release was the “Corrected” amount, but hey…. i’m happy with that. I will followup to see if the difference will be released to us at a later date provided all info requested has been received.

Thank y’all for your input and I pray those who are still on hold is released soon.

Until next year……

Randall Colell

Hoping the best for you two on the 4/12 DDD!!!

Mrs Big V
    @mrs-big-v

Update…….

I phoned and s/w a IRS Rep this afternoon. She was very helpful and forthcoming with info. Told me that our return has been modified and we have a DDD of 4/12/17. WMR still shows the “You are being reviewed msg” with no change. I’m praying that we see sunshine in the am.

I will keep you informed.

Mrs Big V
    @mrs-big-v

Filed 2/5/17
    Acpted 2/5/17
    1095 Req 2/17/17
    Faxed 2/20/17

@Kristen… I have that same msg. Rec’d a notice last week that my return increased due to a “calculation mistake” on my part. Rep told me that it was corrected, my return was released from processing and forwarded to the “review dept”. Rec’d another notice from the review dept requesting the same info originally sent in (8962 &1095-A) and when I checked WMR on Fri am, the msg was there. I’m not sure what to do at this point. Maybe I’ll call on Mon to find out what’s going on…. or attempt to anyway (sigh).

Kristin

I was REALLY hoping for a DDD update this morning. Instead, my TT 151 and “we have received your return and it is still being processed” changed to TT 151 with code 1242 and “we have received your return and it seems being reviewed”. I faxed my 1095a nearly 3 weeks ago. Had this happened to anyone else?!

Alissha
    @alisshaclouse

@kristi

Well they did not give me a DDD. They just said it was released. Still have not gotten my refund. I didn’t know how long it takes from the time they released the funds to actually getting it.

Kristi
    @letsgoogleit

@alissha

That’s awesome that they gave you a date! Did you get your refund on the date they told you? My WMR hasn’t updated since I lost bars back in February. Your story makes me want to call about mine again….

Alissha
    @alisshaclouse

Called the IRS today. They said my refund had been released as if today 4/6. What does that mean exactly? WMF has not updated for me yet.

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

Filed 2/7
    got letter 2/28
    faxed forms 3/2
    DD 4/5

Well I didn’t get the DD I was told Saturday I would get today. I checked the WMR again today and now I get a message reference code of 1121. I called the IRS this morning and they are giving me a tax advocate. But basically she doesn’t know why it was froze because they don’t need anymore information from me or anything. But that it could be two to three weeks until the money is released.

Kristi
    @letsgoogleit

@serb
    I know that when I tried to get an advocate for my situation, they told me this wasn’t an issue they covered. Let me know if you do take that route and if they do allow you to get an advocate.

Kristi
    @letsgoogleit

@kristin

I will say–this site definitely does kind of help take some of the edge off in knowing that I am not alone. You are lucky that they told you that your faxes were received. I asked a representative and then asked for a supervisor, and they just told me that I needed to wait. I said, “Well, in the letter it says it needs to be received within 20 days or I will incur some penalties, so how do I know that you guys received it so I don’t have more of a mess?” And the supervisor told me “I’m sure they got it,”
    Well, that wasn’t what she said initially, and the fact that there have been no changes just has me on the edge of my seat. Sigh. I don’t even want to call them anymore because I don’t want to hear another scripted thing or another answer entirely. I was trying to figure out timeframes, and you’re pretty spot on with 3-3.5 weeks…I guess for me, that would be around this upcoming weekend. I already feel the headache coming on.
    I’m still checking WMR each morning like a crazy person (ugh), and I’ll update as much as possible, and you should, too! I’m keeping everyone in my prayers. It sounds insane, but money is no laughing matter and I know that if we’ve been affected enough to turn to a forum, we are really feeling the burn of all of this!

Thank you everyone for your insight.

Kristin

@Kristi

I’m in a very similar situation.

Filed 2/6 and sat at one bar on WMR for a few weeks before losing bars and “Your tax return is still being processed” message. Called a few times beginning early March and was told that I may receive a letter and to call back if nothing was received by March 21. I received a letter 3/20 asking for 1095A and faxed it 3/21. Called to confirm receipt of fax 3/28 and was told it had been received and to allow 6 weeks for processing but that it usually took less time. Judging from the responses on here it looks like most people’s WMR updated around the 3.5 week mark.. or 3 Saturdays after faxing the 1095A.. That should mean that we will update around 4/15. I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of us because I am in the same situation as you. REALLY need that money to get caught up on bills! Best of luck!

Kristi
    @letsgoogleit

I am completely beside myself, and I need some sort of advision or answers.

-Filed 02/13
    -Lost bars and WMR said “your tax return is still being processed” on 03/09. No tax code.
    -Got letter saying I needed to submit 1095A and 8962 on 03/10.
    -Faxed that over on 03/18.
    (WMR still the same with the no bars and processing message.)
    Called to see if they had received it 03/20 and was told I needed to allow 6-8 weeks.
    -Called again on 03/28 and spoke to three different people, one of which told me my accountr was stating that they were still waiting on my response to the letter, another that told me they had received it, and a supervisor who told me to wait two more weeks, and then said she misspoke and said 6-8 weeks from the date I faxed it.
    -Then on same day, I tried to call tax advocate line to set up appointment and was told that I cannot make an appointment with an advocate for this.
    -Called again 04/03 and was told to still wait the 6-8 weeks. I feel it in my gut that something is wrong if everyone else has submitted these forms AFTER i did and recieved a DDD at the least! I haven’t een gotten that! :(
    -WMR still remains the same as of today (04/03) with no bars and states that it is processing. No changes, no nothing! I can’t order transcripts yet, either.

I seriously need my money. This whole thing has been such a nightmare with calling and getting different answers and no updates and the like that my anxiety has just been through the roof. This money is needed to help our family through right now. As I said in the beginning, I am simply beside myself.

Has anyone dealt with anything similar? If so, what are your updates? I have read as thoroughly as possible, but there certainly is a lot to read here!

SERB
    @wsrab

E-Filed 1/24
    Received notice of more info needed 2/13
    Faxed 1095-A and 8925 2/14
    Received Adjusted refund notice 3/13
    Still no update on WMR, still says “Received and Processing”

So frustrating. I cant decide if I should wait it out until Mid April or go ahead and get an Advocate, if they will help me at all.

jay

Add to last post

between 2/28-3-7 my bars disappeared and did not return until my tax return was completely process and I was given a DDD

I was given a DDD on April 1st for April 5th

jay

hello

filed 2/13, accepted 2/14
    3/3 called IRS and was told I need to send 1095A and 8692
    3/8 faxed both forms
    3/22 IRS acknowledged both forms were received but nothing more
    3/24 IRS told me I was back in normal processing
    3/31 First time I was able to order both transcripts
    4/1 morning I got DDD April 5th

DO NOT ADMEND YOUR TAXES… JUST FAX FORMS! iF YOU ADMEND THEN ADD 16 WEEKS TO YOUR WAIT TIME!

i hope this helps someone… there is hope… oh my lordy… there is hope!

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Finally woke up and didn’t want to check WMR so I laid there for about 45 minutes and checked anyway. Didn’t come up with the new amount but it did with the old amount and it’s Approved holy hell I got a DDD of 4/5. I am in shock so I called and checked. I am so grateful this is over. I will update again if I do or don’t get my deposit. And I’d like to thank everyone who stuck in here with me this long. And the whole situation was stressful.

xlshiftr8

That’s heartbreaking, Amy! I had the same information and date on mine and I got my return this week. This is why I hope they get rid of the tax penalty for the ACA. Not only is it unconstitutional, but taxes are already convoluted enough without it.

Here’s hoping you get a WMR update tomorrow with DDD!

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Yep still here,

Called my tax advocate today after waiting the 5 days. Mrs Garrison very nice lady. And the IRS had already released my review hold she cleared me on her end and should have my return before 4/15. Was this their way of holding my return the 6 weeks. My return transcript says as of 4/10. But that’s what it said before they put me under review.

Mrs Big V
    @mrs-big-v

Oh! I have no bars and no “Tax topic152”, it disappeared two days ago. The return amount is still listed on the left side, unchanged. (sigh)

Mrs Big V
    @mrs-big-v

I am so discouraged…… I phoned and s/w a IRS rep and was told that my return has been corrected and was forwarded to the exam dept for review. It’s not “actually” being reviewed at this time, but if selected for examination, I will be mailed out a letter. She did not see anything pending or in motion at this time and could not advise me of a release time frame.

Filed 2/5/17
    Acpted 2/5/17
    1095 Req 2/17/17
    Faxed 2/20/17

Lindsay

Same here 👇🏻 Besides the part about the forms. I was supposed to get a DDD based on my code 20171205 on transcript, and WMR didn’t update. I called yesterday and lady said there was a systematic hold on my account even though my return has been completely processed, and not to be released until week of April 10, 7 days after that I should get a DDD. I asked if hold could be removed and she said no that the system had already been set to release at the time above and could not be changed. I don’t get it, bc everyone else with the code 20171205 got a DDD last Saturday of 03/29. Praying I get it before the date she told me. Does anyone else think I have any hope in getting it sooner??? This year has been so frustrating. :(

Kristin

Called to verify that my fax sent last Tuesday 3/21 had been received. Very nice lady verified that it had been received and my return is back in processing. She said it could take up to six weeks but is usually much faster. Fingers crossed I have some money before my vacation next weekend. I know that’s a little too optimistic.. but I’m still hoping!

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

I called yesterday after my WMR didn’t update on Saturday. They said we could fix the issue over the phone, but that they put a very short hold on my tax return. Because I shouldn’t have gotten at 1095-A form to begin with so my return increased by $500 with it, but now they have voided the form. She said that they would release the hold yesterday and that if I get a deposit with the amount being with the extra $500 then I need to mail it in before April 15 so I don’t get any penalties. So she said I should have my money before April 15th, I am hoping by next week. Fingers crossed, because I am so done with all of this.

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

They decided that they needed to look at my tax return a little longer. Lady I talked to this morning was very nice, said that for some reason I have been pulled for review. And that my numbers aren’t on the WMR because of that reason. I asked her why I was pulled for review after sitting for three months with the marketplace insurance issue. And she said that the three weeks it took them to send me my letter and the four weeks since did not count. People who are pulled for the 1095A are not processed they sit in limbo until the issue with the 1095A is satisfied by them. She actually offered to get me a tax advocate because of how long they’ve had my taxes and bills I was supposed to pay in February are now way past due. Supposed to hear something from them in 3 to 5 days. All I know is that I was told Friday by the IRS that I was approved and that I should have my deposit on 3/29 and by Monday I was being reviewed. Way past frustrated. If I get my tax return I get it. If I don’t I will survive anyway. This is way too much stress. And they’re going to wonder why people are not filing taxes next year.

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

Amy Smith

Seriously? My WMR didn’t update either. What do you mean pulled for review? I am about to call and I am going to be pissed.

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

I give up! After all I’ve been through already they pulled me for review. 60 more days. Lady today got me a tax advocate. 60 day will make it 5 months since filing. Anyone who’s information is missing from WMR has been pulled for review.

Lindsay

Xlshift.. the amount to be refunded is a Couple hundred dollars less on my transcript than my tax return amount filed, but I knew that due to the forms I had to turn in, and I also checked the WMR for the new amount too and it could not find my information. 😭

xlshiftr8

I calculated the same thing from that date. Is the refund amount the same as your w2 or did they change it? Maybe you have to put a different amount in WMR to see an update. I would call tomorrow to see what’s up. Mention others with same cycle got a DDD this last weekend.

Lindsay

Xshift .. my code was 20171205 and I didn’t update Friday night/Saturday morning. I had calculated a DDD of 03/29. All it says is “still processing” that’s it. I’m seriously getting nervous and losing any hope that I barely had left.

xlshiftr8

Amy, 13th week actually ends the 30th, not begins. Last day of 12th week was 23rd.

Grateful to say I was updated woth a DDD this morning. Was able to order xscripts the 24th as well. Wishing you all the best and will check in periodically to see if any advice is needed for those who were in similar situations like me.

Thanks to everyone who shared here. Our strength is communication when times are tough.

Sabrina
    @sabrina-hazen

I didn’t update either Amy but I was able to order my transcripts yesterday.

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

Thursday 3/30 starts the 13th tax week. sjould be your deposit date. I’m guessing that’s going to be mine as well can’t see my transcripts online for some reason but I did order both and I didn’t update.

rainbow dagu

I got my 1095 letter 3/10 and faxed my forms back about an hour later. Just got my transcript this morning with cycle date 20171301 and code 846. Does anyone know what day that will make my refund appear?

All of this because a tax credit was paid to an insurance I didn’t have (I was laid off Dec 18 and went on Medicaid in January but someone still sent my old insurance $96).

Amy L Smith
    @amy1202

I’m so confused. Have both transcripts. But I didn’t update on WMR this morning. I know they update again later. Hopefully I’m there.

Lindsay

Thanks Amy and Lorenzo!! I’m praying WMR updates tomorrow and I get refund next Wednesday! Thank y’all so much! :)

xlshiftr8

Thanks for your update, Lorenzo!

Lorenzo

Hello everyone!

Just came back to check and want congratulate everyone who was able transcripts today. I went through this same process and from my personal experience I was able to order transcripts the Friday before Wmr updated. So basically I was able to order both transcripts Friday, WMR updated Saturday (the day after) with ddd for the following Wednesday . I hope that everyone who was able to order both transcripts today for the first time will have WMR update tonight/this morning and have a ddd for Wednesday , like I did! You guys are almost done !!

xlshiftr8

Same day for me. 12th week 5th day was March 23rd. WMR didn’t update for me yet. Hoping we all see one tomorrow!

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 378 total)

The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.