•FILED and ACCEPTED [2/16] *EITC* CLUB•

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season •FILED and ACCEPTED [2/16] *EITC* CLUB•

• This topic has 16 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brenda.
  • Topic Starter
    toasty
      @toasty

Okay all of you 2/16 filers with EITC, here is our headquarters. Post your updates or concerns along the way here. Hopefully we can all help each other make this tax year as less stressful as possible.

**TURBOTAX with EITC**
      FED Filed: 2/16
      WI State Filed: 2/16

FED Accepted: 2/16
      WI State Accepted: 2/17

WMR: N/A

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Brenda

Filed and accepted 2/16. Was finally able to order my transcripts yesterday and WMR updated for me between 4p and 11p. DDD of 03/01
          I have Simple bank, I’ll let you know if I get my money early! Almost there!

Waiting ever so patiently

Congrats! No ddd for me yet. :/ probably gonna have to wait til the next fri update. Ugh!

Chris

Got my update today. DDD of March 1st. First time in years the WMR tool has given me an actual date. I hope all of you in this thread received an update today to ease the stress of waiting. So you don’t have to scroll all the way down to see my original message. I filed on 2/16 and was accepted on 2/16 20 minutes later. My WMR updated to the first bar and processing on 2/17.

toasty
                @toasty

@TerrifiedofIRS

I as well have been drug along the waiting game the last 2 years!! What makes the whole review process frustrating is not just the fact of waiting but getting no answers or updates while you’re waiting. It just feels like you’re lost in limbo. Last 2 years I had same job, filed single and have to kids or deductions. Literally the easiest return. But yet I’ve been reviewed last 2 years and both times waited til after May when being filed mid January.

**UPDATE**

So I have the good ole first bar on WMR, tax topic 152 only message. So everything looking generic still, which is a good thing IMO. My state return has 2 bars and a message about if I get reviewed to please wait 8-12 weeks. Again that’s just on my STATE return only. Hoping for a since the week is winding down our group gets an update on WMR tonight or Friday.

Tanika
                  @tanika

I filed 2/21 and I have one bar

James

I filed on 2/12 — IRS and NYS accepted on 2/13…

I have a EITC, which I hear will be held until 2/15. I only have 1 bar in WMR, and it’s been about 10 business days since I filed. Hopefully it all goes smoothly. I hope we get our DD by week of 27th of Feb.

TerrifiedofIRS

I filed and was accepted 2/16. Last year I didn’t get my refund until June/July so I was terrified to file prior to the 15th this year. I have had no movement from the 1st bar and the 152 message. I am so terrified to be put ‘in review’ again… ugh. It was a nightmare. And they ended up owing me more money than I was originally waiting for… but who knows what they will do this year. I have the EIC, Schedule C and regular wages. One child. I make very little money but they drug it out for 6 months last year… they are scary as hell because they can do whatever they want. I am not expecting anything to happen quickly this year… I am sure they will find another reason to ‘random review’ me again… Control Freaks.

Chris

No update for me either. I really need this for car repairs.

Drat! Was hoping for an update today but alas, it was not to be. Actually, last year i was able to order my transciots on a friday and wmr updated with a ddd the following sat so i think that means im a weekly. Think ill not check again till fri eve and see if i can order my transcipts then.

Chris

Thankfully I’ve received mine earlier than 21 days every year, but the WMR website hasn’t updated for me before receiving it in years as I stated before. I hate this waiting game though.

Filed and accepted 2/16 have both path credits. Updated to processing by 2/17 and no change since. Last year mine too almost the full 21 days. Fingers crossed it goes more quickly this time!

Shaa

I filed 2/15 I got a ddd of 2/24 on 2/18

Amber Barrett

I filed the 16th. My info keeps disappearing in wmr. last time I could see it said processing

Chris

I filed 2/16 and was accepted on same day. Also am on processing, but for the past 3 years at least , maybe 4, WMR hasn’t given me a date and I’ve just had to check my bank account every day. Does anybody have a DDD that filed on 2/16?

toasty
                                      @toasty

WMR now shows 1 bar for me and states it being processed…. Well so far were looking smooth and moving in a timely fashion. Fingers crossed for us.

Stasis Smith
                                        @28butcger

Finally a thread for my filing date.

*****Turbo Tax with EIC*****

Fed filed 2/15
                                        State filed 2/15

Fed accepted (20 minutes later) 2/15
                                        State accepted (2 hours later) 2/15

I’m still on one bar and its says processing. At times when I log into check my refund i get a message that says “you may not of enter in information correctly” the system will ask me for my filing date and if I filed electronically or paper. I get this message often and then it disappear, I hope my return is error free. Turbo tax did “claim” that is was filed error free. I mean I did pay them $71.00 to do so..,

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                    • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.