Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

• Topic Starter
    ineedtoknow

Mine is still saying this..but it updated today with the refund amount on the side> This happen to anyone else?

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

Spooky

@Angela: I filled 1/28 too. We, the early Turbo Tax users were targeted. In all, over 9.4 million were pulled for review. I got our CP05 hold letter March 12. After the 60 days were up, I called. Told they will send a letter to release the funds, but another 60 day wait. Called again, was Told I should have gotten an “phantom” ID verify letter may 24. No letter. Made appointment to verify in person June 5, took off from work, was told in person I didn’t need to do that. 😠Called again, 5 more hours on the phone, told I was going to verify over the phone as our return was targeted due to possible fraud. Passed over to the Tax Payers Protection dept. Did the ID verify over the phone, then told he was requesting the funds to be realized, But it could take 4-9 more weeks and even after 9 more weeks, I might have to grab a TA! 😡 Insanity at its finest! And no one friggin’ cares.

• The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.