Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

• Topic Starter
    ineedtoknow
      @shawn

Mine is still saying this..but it updated today with the refund amount on the side> This happen to anyone else?

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

Shawn
      @shawn

Filed jan 29th accepted jan 30th bars disappeared mid Feb. Been calling the IRS on many occasions. I’ve been told many excuses the first one was that they had to wait because I get the EIC and the ACTC. I’ve been received a letter dated March 1st stating that I was on a 60-day review period called the IRS and they told me that they had to verify my income because my income was off second time I called asking if I can send in all my paperwork for all my income and I was told that all of my income was fine that they verified all of that and that they were verifying my dependent third time I called they told me that they were verifying my identity every time I called they told me that there is no issue with my return and they need no information from me to just wait the 60 days my 60 days is up in 2 days and I have not received any updates from the IRS and on wmr it says still processing. I do not qualify for hardship so what do I do does this mean that I am going to be on another 60-day review?

Codes on transcript are as follows
      150 dated 3/5/18
      806 dated 4/15/18
      766 dated 4/15/18
      768 dated 4/15/18
      570 dated 3/5/18

This is the first time this has happened to me. I have claimed my son for the last 5 years. Given that the 60 days is up on Tuesday what should I do. Oh my cycle code is 20180705

• The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.