Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed Reply To: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

• Topic Starter
    ineedtoknow

Mine is still saying this..but it updated today with the refund amount on the side> This happen to anyone else?

See the Latest Replies to this Topic: Post here if wmr says Your tax return is still being processed

Chrissy

Just thought I’d share that I filed 1/29 and received the 4464C letter dated 2/28. Called twice, once in march and again a few weeks ago and was told no other letters have been mailed out and that they don’t see anything that I need to do but just wait. I called again today and talked to a nice man and told him that I have patiently waited my 60 days and still have not seen any transcript updates. He then told me the IRS does not have the W2 from my main job, as I work 3 jobs. He referred me to the TA department as I have a foreclosure acceleration letter to justify a hardship. So my advice is to not sit around and wait the entire 60 days even though the letter or people are telling you there is nothing you can do. Chances are there is something wrong with your return, they just won’t tell you. Good luck to everyone

• The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.