When does IRS accept tax returns in 2017?

The IRS will begin accepting and processing tax returns beginning on January 23, 2017.

When Can You File Taxes in 2017?

Most tax preparers will allow you to enter and submit your tax return beginning the first week of January 2017.  You don’t need to wait for the IRS to start accepting tax returns to start, but you must have the proper forms and paperwork. Some forms are not available until mid January and some even later.  When you submit your return before the IRS begins processing, it will sit in a “queue” and be held until the date that the IRS will officially accept tax returns.  If you e-file early and it sits in queue, your return may be sent to the IRS early in a test batch. This has resulted in early direct deposits in the past, but also major glitches because they are tests after all.

2017 Refund Cycle Chart

The most recent tax refund cycle charts have already been published. The official IRS tax refund cycle chart has been eliminated and replaced with an IRS Information Guidelines for the Tax Preparation Community publication. However, various websites with refund calendars for the 2017 tax season (2016 tax year) have been updated with 2017 direct deposit and check mailing dates.

IRS Refund Schedule Charts typically show that early filers whose returns are accepted before the end of January can anticipate a tax refund direct deposit as early as the first week of February.  The day that IRS deposits refunds varies but we notice trends that help you determine the time and days WMR updates and when your tax return is processed.  The College Investor has a 2017 refund schedule with estimated deposits dates based on e-filing here.

Tax Topic 152   |   Daily vs. Weekly   |   Talk to a Human at the IRS
PATH Act Delay   |   Transcripts   |   Transaction Codes
State Refunds Forum

H&R Block Software

POST YOUR ACTUAL TAX REFUND EXPERIENCE HERE: This is a “user to user” site and the primary mode of support is peer-to-peer, meaning users helping other users. Admin and moderators are not always present or may not have answers to questions. Users becomes more informed when they are here often to read and comment. We call them Top Contributors. We are not a group of experts, merely individuals who have learned more than we ever wanted to know about the tax refund process.

1. [email protected]

@Oreo: you’re welcome

2. Oreo

@[email protected]: thanks, will Try calling first thing tomorrow morning!

3. [email protected]

@Oreo: 800-829-0582 ext.652 live person takes time its processing that’s good news instead of message saying it is still being processing so you are good you are on the right track just be a little more patient and you can also call that 800 number to speak to a live representative

4. Oreo

why is it taking so long to get my taxes . long story short my taxes were hold for not filing 2014 taxes .i did them , and I mailed them the 2014 taxes and now it’s been over month haven’t heard anything , I can’t never speak to a live person so annoying . Every time I checked the myrefund app it just says we have received your taxes and it’s being processed . How long does this process takes?

5. [email protected]

@Catdaddy: i haven’t heard about it…..major updates are on Friday’s leading up to Saturday am updates and Wednesday over night updates…..if by any chance Sunday it will be about 10% update

6. WhyMe?

@[email protected]: Ok, Thanks I will. Are there certain days the hotline updates the information or does it updates at anytime?

7. [email protected]

@WhyMe?: should not but please i really do advise you to call that hotline you will get a better ideal about your refund if for some reason yout t.a. is not calling you with a update call the hotline you have answer’s in the palm if your hand…..

8. WhyMe?

@Sheila_33: yes I got the CP05 letter in the mail a few days after the code changed.

9. WhyMe?

@[email protected]: The CP05 letter got a date of June 29 for them to finish whatever there doing. Will it actually take them to that date to finish even if a have a tax advocate?

10. [email protected]

@WhyMe?: call that this number 800-829-0922 this is the number for that cp05 hotline call set up a 4 digit pin follow the prompts and you will be able to hear your account transcript and return transcript information once you hear account balance is $00 then soon after you will or should be getting a ddd soon and will update on wmr….you will only able to call this hotline Monday- Friday no updates on this hotline on weekend’s hope this help

11. WhyMe?

I got the cp05 letter the other day after it changed but the letter says I don’t have to send in anything. I got a tax advocate about two weeks ago because I have a hardship and she told me what to send her. I faxed it to her the next day but haven’t heard from her since. She haven’t returned any of my phone calls.

12. [email protected]

@really need this: we are still in May….im quite sure you will be getting it soon

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@WhyMe?: its possible that they are looking at some other part of your return with the 420 code because the computer picked up on something else but its also a code that could be resolved quickly depending on what they are looking at. Have you received any letters?

14. really need this

I am trying to figure out why it is taking so long for IRS to cut me a check for my 2015 amended return? I sent it 2 months ago forgot to sign sent back t0 me, sent it priority mail they recieved it may . Why is it taking so long so far in the season?????

15. [email protected]

@WhyMe?: sent for extra examination unfortunately. …and u need the 421 code for them to close it then your are good

16. msyoung

Any updates on amended return that said it has been received and if it can’t be completed by July 1 they will let you know.

17. [email protected]

@Irsiscrazy: regular

18. [email protected]

@Finally. 5/24: congratulations 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

19. [email protected]

@Questions From Cali: i think i do remember you and if im not mistaken i though i had mentioned a t.a. to you over a month ago but any who i wish you had gotten one then by now your 💰 would have hit your account. ..but if you decided to get a ta tomorrow it may not take long since tax season is over you may have a ddd within 2 weeks….blessing’s to you

20. Finally. 5/24

Finally got a ddd for 5/24, i got a referral on the 5/16 it has been a long tax season…filed jan 27th my student tax credit held up my refund. Im glad its over now. Thank igotmyrefund.com see you next year and hang in there to everyone whos still waiting

21. [email protected]

@ShugaBaby: you are much welcome

22. Questions From Cali

Not sure if any of you remember me……

but still here in limbo. At this point its all about when i get it not frustrated or ovrwhelmed by it anymore. Lord knows I could use this money right now.

I’ve been sad, on mothers day it marked the year anniversary of my 2month old grand daughter passing, so this whole month has been a lil gloomy.

I never ended up getting a TA, just hoping that evveything will finish processing itself….but since another weekend has gone by with no update or no updates on th cp05 line…I have to appt a TA for sure this monday. Im ok with getting it by summer…..I’d rather have it then anyways…..HOPEFULLy. lol

Congrats on all the updates ppl! This year has been outrageous! I have a feeling that things will be moving along soon for the ones that may still be waiting from Jan. (myself)

23. Mad in Tx

Can’t get a straight answer from irs.will taxpayers get a ddd that had topic151 reference#1242 or doesn’t make since

24. ShugaBaby

@[email protected]: thank you so much for you patience and help. I would not have made it without this site.

25. Irsiscrazy

971 code on transcript do they send that notice certified mail or regular mail

26. Chanel

Thanks Sheila… For the past couple years for some reason my offset has only affected my state refund and not my Federal..I’m just going to pay it either way this year so it’s not drawing interest​.

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@Chanel: the amount on the wmr will be the amount deposited unless it states you have an offset. I had an offset last year and they did not take it. This year they did. Congrats

28. [email protected]

@Nena901: see what happens Monday do you have it going on a card or your bank if card it may just pop in over this weekend if bank it do takes 2 to 3 business day’s see what happens Monday or call the treasury or your tax preparer person i don’t have the treasury number off hand

29. [email protected]

@ShugaBaby: awh Shucky Ducky……congratulations 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

30. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

Congratulations to everyone who updated and got their ddd of 5/24 I am so glad that I got updated and will be getting my refund on 5/24 this has been a long and stressful tax season and I’m glad that it’s done and over with I’m so glad that igotmyrefund.com was here to help me get through this tax season I would like to thank all of you who answered all of my questions and for keeping me sane and patient you’re the real MVPs
    Again congratulations to everyone who got updated with a ddd and for those of you who are still waiting don’t give up your time is coming very soon just continue to be patient and and diligent with your tax situation and keep your faith in God believe me he knows what he’s doing with that being said I will be checking in from time to time to see how everyone is doing I will be back here with you guys next tax season thankyou all and may God continue to bless you ☺

31. ShugaBaby

I updated on WMR for the 24th. Accepted the 20th of January. Glory to God.

32. Chanel

I updated this morning with a DDD of May 24th also but I thought I had an offset that would reduce my refund a little bit. Will the amount shown on WMR change to the amount owed to me after offset is taken out? It has not changed, it’s still the original amount….Or will it change on WMR after it gets deposited?
    Congratulations to everyone who finally got updated!

33. Nena901

@[email protected]: i did too but some reason my deposit was yesterday some aint right

34. [email protected]

Good 🌅 any updates……my son updated this morning ddd may 24th

35. [email protected]

Good 🌅 any updates……

36. On_god_imready

@[email protected]: thank you I swear it coming right on time..Been waiting too long for it

37. [email protected]

@On_god_imready: good news now your return is being process….give it a couple more weeks you should see a ddd if nothing else goes wrong your wordings changed which is good

38. On_god_imready

I filed on 2-23-17 I had to mail it out…Fast forward for two months it’s being saying we have received your return and it is still processing to day it says your refund has been received and is being processed…Can some please tell me what this mean..Am I finally getting my mobey

39. Qianna Conway

@Chanel: today

40. [email protected]

@Woogirl: yessssssssss😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

41. [email protected]

@Chanel: you are most welcome now spend it careful lol…….

42. Chanel

Congratulations Qianna! When did it update for you on WMR?

Thank you [email protected] for your help!

43. Qianna Conway

@Sheila_33: thankyou I’m just glad that it’s finally done and over with

44. [email protected]

@Jessica**FL: yes you should receive it next month sometime maybe at the end or beginning of july i live here in Fl as well and year’s ago my son dad had a childsupport offset and i got the money what was due yo my son it took like 2 month’s if you have a account set up with the myflorida.com you could check it daily you must enter your case # and your s.s. or even better create an account with e- service childsupport call the childs and they could tell you about setting up an account its been so long i really forgotten the website it will just post to your childsupport card with no warning unless you have set up text alert

45. Woogirl

I got my 846 code today with a date of 5/24 whoooo hoooo!!!! Quick recap: Mailed my return 3/1 because I had previously been banned from getting EIC but I forgot to sign so it was sent back to me 3/24 mailed back off the same day. First time finding it on WMR was 4/11 (one bar) 4/19 bar disappeared codes 570 971 showed up 4/22 a balance I owed of 1331.00 was also credited 4/22 for a tax debt. I called 5/5 and was told my remaining refund was on hold because I didn’t file 2014 and 2015. I mailed those returns off 5/11 and today just 8 days later I finally got my release code thank you God I’m so broke lol

46. [email protected]

@ashes: just give it time mines did the same back in April i called all that Friday on and off because my t.a. stated my refund a had been released i called that cp05 hotline all day…and i updated the next day that Saturday morning. So there is still hope

47. ashes

cp05 hotline still has my balance so i guess i wont be updating tomorrow morning

48. Jessica**FL

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the return from child support after it has been intercepted? We are in Florida and he filed single. It was intercepted on May 5th

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@Floridas Sparkle: yes you could definitely have a chance of seeing it before the wmr updates. A lot of them are being manually pushed thru and it takes a bit before it updates on wmr. Congrats and hope you see it soon

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@Qianna Conway: oh congratulations to you. You have been waiting so long.

51. Floridas Sparkle

@Qianna Conway: yayyyy !!! This has been the longest tax season process ever!!

52. Floridas Sparkle

Ok so finally after 3 long months of waiting for my return and needing to get a tax advocate I’m getting my refund! IRS is going to mail it. Per WMR it’s suppose to be mailed by May 19. WMR has not updated yet with that information yet. Maybe tomorrow. But has anyone ever received their check before WMR updated?? Hoping it would magically appear in my mailbox tomorrow.

53. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

I got my ddd it’s 5/24/2017 I’m so happy it’s finally over yaaaaaaay!!!

54. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

@[email protected]: I got my ddd it’s 5/24/2017 I’m so happy it’s finally over yaaaaaaay!!!

55. Qianna Conway

@Jimjones: 8008290922

56. [email protected]

@[email protected]: what did i tell ya….earlier this week Qianna Conway

57. [email protected]

@[email protected]: what did i tell ya….earlier this week

58. [email protected]

@Talia: for weeklie updates on Friday late night so you will or should see an update on wmr the next day which is Saturday

59. [email protected]

@Qianna Conway: i think you hit the nail on it’s head….yessssssss congratulations 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

60. [email protected]

@Chanel: it will show up after your ddd its impossible to show up when there’s nothing to report when irs i meant after it leaves irs it goes to the treasury then they r the one’s who summits to sbbt then you will be able to see a ddd then sbbt will either put it on your card or send it to your bank whichever you had chosen during your filing of your return

61. Chanel

Hello everyone,.

Will Sbbt show my info after I get a DDD or before?
    Or does anyone know when/how it generally updates?

Thanks!

62. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

So I called the Cp05 hotline to check the status of my transcripts and yayyyyyyy I have a $0.00 balance and it said that a refund has been issued so does that mean that I’m going to update with a ddd on Saturday?

63. Talia

Can someone tell me what days the WMR updates if your a weekly? I’m so confused on how it works.

64. ShugaBaby

@Qianna Conway: okay great. My TA manager told me to call him back Wednesday. Hopefully it’ll be good news. I filed 1/20 so a few more days is alright with me.

65. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

@ShugaBaby: the IRS told me that and then I called my TA and he said the same thing I just haven’t updated with a ddd yet I hope I update with a ddd tomorrow morning if not then I’ll just have to wait until next Saturday heck I waited 5 months so a week or 2 won’t hurt me

66. ShugaBaby

@Qianna Conway: who told you that? Just asking because my TA told me my codes had changed on Tuesday the 15th

67. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

I was told that my case was closed and I have a pending transaction what does that mean? And is it a good thing?

68. [email protected]

@Qianna Conway: no doubt…trust and think positive @Qianna Conway: if your t.a. told you that this week i guarantee you will update Saturday for money on your card Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday of next week you tax advocate see your ddd but eill not say…because i guess they don’t want to be responsible if things don’t go accordingly

69. [email protected]

@Qianna Conway: no doubt…trust and think positive

70. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

@[email protected]: yes I hope I do update this weekend and I will post if I do update this weekend if I don’t update this weekend then I guess I will have to wait to next week to update with a DDD

71. [email protected]

@Qianna Conway: yes true…but i believe u will update this weekend post if u do…..

72. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

@[email protected]: I spoke to my TA and he confirmed that the irs has released the hold on my refund but I still don’t have a ddd yet so if I don’t update with a ddd by this Saturday then I’ll update next Saturday with a ddd I heard that transcripts updates on Fridays is this true?

73. [email protected]

Finally after about 4 months now my son wmr wording change from still being process a refund will be provided when available to we have receive your return and it is being process remember i told you guys he had call this Tuesday they updated him and id he mailed in return without i.d. pin so they are kinda moving things alone with his return…

74. [email protected]

@Qianna Conway: could you check your transcript by any chance online if not try to order them this Friday since you are weeklie then you may see a ddd Saturday if not when your transcript arrive you could c what codes u have stop depending on what some irs reps tells u all have different stories….

75. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

After waiting 5 months (filed and accepted on 1/25/2017) I spoke to the IRS yesterday and finally was told that they released the hold on my refund on 5/15 I was told that I would get my refund within 4 weeks in the mail and then I called again today to ask why was my refund being mailed out and the irs rep said that my refund was not being mailed out it was being direct deposited into my bank account and it COULD take up to 4 weeks but i should get it in 2 weeks or less so my question is because I’m a weekly what are the chances of me being updated this Saturday with a ddd?

76. Comeonirs72

@[email protected]: Thanks it is crazy just last week it went from April 24 back to March 27 now June 5th on Thursday when I usually see it change on Friday

77. [email protected]

@Comeonirs72: don’t worry about them date’s as of….846 code that is what you are looking for on your transcript those are system generated dates that roll around every 7 days or so

78. Comeonirs72

Just checked my transcripts after waiting 60 days I called IRS put in a referral last week now my transcripts went from as of date March 27th to June 5th what does this mean

79. Flipflop

@That1guy: @finnrose: @Bgip: Injured spouse claims take anywhere from 8-14 weeks to process. Sometimes longer. It’s busy season for them.

80. Qianna Conway

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, Education Credit (8863), W2

I called today and I finally got my refund released I was told that I will receive a check mail in 4 weeks I don’t know the number to the treasury to see if they have a check going out to me can someone please give me the number so I can check to see?

81. Bgip

I called yesterday to check status on my IS form as my transcript says it was received 9 weeks ago(I sent it in after we filed) they told me that it was still being processed, and it will take up to 30 more days to receive a check. He could not tell me the amount of the check, has anyone gotten their check sooner rather than later? I’m so frustrated

82. That1guy

Has anyone who filed an injured spouse claim with their return received payment yet?

83. [email protected]

I just finally had my son to call irs after about almost 4 months he never received any letter’s his tax guy filed for him back in late January and mail it in without pin now he was told everything is now updated and he will receive a letter by july i think they were sending letters to my mom address where there’s no mailbox only p.o.box they also i.d. Verify him as well…i guess he really didn’t or wasn’t that concern about his refund until i literally made him call young 27 year old adult working son and a big ps4 player FB and spoiled living with my parents no kids and a big paycheck so i guess a refund wasn’t on his radar..

84. [email protected]

@ShugaBaby: awh shuck…gone girl shake that thing a bag full of 💰 💰 💰

85. ShugaBaby

@[email protected]: Hehehehehehe.. omg I’m so excited. My kids and are outside literally. The prayers I’ve sent up are being and were thank you God.

86. [email protected]

@ShugaBaby: congratulations and here is a little something you will receive it sooner than 14 days.. 😄😄😄😄😄😄

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@ShugaBaby: congrats. Please let us know

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@Tax goof: give it a few days. They mail out checks on Fridays so hopefully you’ll see it soon. Good luck

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@Fred22: can you request a copy from your employer?

90. ShugaBaby

So I filed 1/20/2017 I was accepted the next day. I literally just got off the phone with my TA and an told that my codes were changed yesterday to release my refund and i should have it in 14 days. Thank you God I am almost done and I can finally see the light. I will be back to update once I actually receive it.

91. [email protected]

@Fred22: nope

92. Fred22

I have to visit the IRS office next week for ID verification. On the letter, it says I need to bring my tax return along with my W2. I have trouble finding my W2. Do I really need it for ID verification? Would my 1040 form, driver license, and SSN card be sufficient?

93. Tee

@Woogirl: A few weeks after they received it. Maybe 3 weeks. But there was no EITC on it either. On any of the ones I received so far. The only that they are holding is the one with credits.

94. [email protected]

@Miss_misa: congratulations 😄😄😄😄😄😄 😄

95. very patient until now

sent out mass tax forms early feb, rcvd notice to asses dated 2/22. rqstd copies of 1099,soc security papers,etc filled rqst immed rcvd second notice 3/20 stating they checked all paperwork and approved my refund exact same numbers….cld 4/25 11:29 – going thru fraud filters,,cld 5/2 3pm waited 30 mins no one would answer the phone….. cld 5/4 12:15 she agreed way too long ,spoke to her spvsr and stated my check should be mailed 7-10 days cld 5/15 1:10 told my claim is still going thru fraud filters and it takes 4-6 weeks!!!! too many diff stories,…they are doing this on purpose,to gain interest on our money as long as it is in their bank.FRUSTRATED

96. Miss_misa

@Miss_misa: I also had tax topic 152 from 4/29/2017 until it changed to approve and I never had missing bars. I only checked it once a day. :)

97. Miss_misa

Filed 4/27/2017
    Accepted 4/27/2017
    Able to order return transcript 5/12/2017
    Return approved on 5/13/2017
    w/DDD of 5/17/2017
    Called Bank and there’s a pendin deposit for 5/16/2017
    I hope this helps anyone

98. [email protected]

@lostin2017: and that is true same with mines…however i had obtain a t.a. but yes had 1 bar then after path message it went away no tax topic. got tax advocate back in mid march tax advocate got my refund release and i had received it april 6th couple of day’s before that my bars had appeared again to 2 bar approved so yes you may be under Manuel review

99. [email protected]

@Irsisapain: i would think you will attach a schedule C schedule C E-Z and schedule SE to your 1040x

100. Woogirl

@Tee: Yes same thing you just went through, even though I still have not received any notices yet I mailed my 2014 and 2015 return off 5/11. How long did it take them to release your refund after you sent in your missing returns? I saw somewhere online it said as soon as they recieve them I can get my 2016 released, or do I have to wait the full 6-8 weeks for them to be worked and processed?

101. lostin2017

ok i filed 1/24 and accepted the same date. Updated to the path message and had to id verify 2/16. Then after that i received a review letter and that i didnt need to do anything and my review was up on 4/20. I called 4/24 and they put in a referral to release my refund and still nothing. I also have never had any bars or a tax topic. Does this mean i am under manual review and the wmr will not update? I was on facebook on i got my refund page and the admin stated on someone elses status that if you have no bars and no tax topic that you are under manual review. Thanks

102. Tax goof

Someone put my mind at ease…. I filed early electronically, I then had to go into an office and verify my identity, then I had an offset on my wife old student loans, I filed an injured spouse and then got a tax advocate to expedite it. The where’s my refund tool says still processing and I was told my refund would be mailed out on Friday by my advocate. She told me this last Tuesday, am I just freaking out or should I be alarmed?

103. Irsisapain

@[email protected]: I have proof the courts placed him with me when he got out of jail ….there’s mail with his name on it and everything but I see where you are coming from sooo I’ll just leave it alone.
    But the 1040x income still needs to corrected and the guy that did it won’t correct it and I have no idea how to do a self employment tax return

104. [email protected]

@Irsisapain: you might raise 🎌 flags with them im quite sure they have your original return and where your brother was not on as a dependant when u first file if your 1040x was rejected due to self employed forms i would think that is what they would be expecting now u are adding or wanting to add someone um they may want you to prove this person reside with you for a period of time and so on so u may be opening up a can of worms

105. Irsisapain

1040x was rejected by the IRS due to missing forms for self employment…but I want to add my brother to my taxes is it too late to add him?? And I need to do my income for self employment over again the numbers didn’t add up right is it too late to fix them and add my brother or should I just leave it the same and fix my self employment forms??

106. Fourladiesanagentlenen

@Tired of this: my refund is also has been pending on my card since yesterday. I’m confused to I thought funds were released as soon as received.

107. Noel

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this fantastic blog!
    I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to
    my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this
    website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!
    barcelona drakt barn

108. [email protected]

@Tired of this: i thought i told you it may post tomorrow

109. Curi0us1

@Sheila_33: Happy Mother’s Day doll. Enjoy your day

110. Curi0us1

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Additional Child Tax Credit, W2

@lori1985: good morning and happy mothers day. I was audited and had to send in hoh, eic, and income information. I faxed everything in to them 4/17. I received a letter this past Tuesday 5/09 stating that they’ve received my information that I faxed in and they should be complete with my review by 7/1.

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

Happy Mothers Day to everyone. Not a day to stress. Enjoy the day.

112. Ola

Quality articles or reviews is the main to attract the people to go to see the web page, that’s what this site is providing.

liverpool trøjer

113. lori1985

NetSpend

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Child Tax Credit, W2

Been a month since I turned in my amended return, and still nothing coming up on where’s my amended return website. Nothing new in the mail either. I wonder how long this is going to end up taking. I wish they would send me a letter if they aren’t going to give us our money this year so that I stop wasting my time.

114. Tired of this

Im confused on why my refund has been pending on my money network card since yesterday but hasnt posted

115. [email protected]

@KayJay: um risky is so you would and could be in a much worse situation then you may be in already…

116. [email protected]

@FrozeninAL: some people have experience that earlier this may a maintenance problem try again later tonight or Monday

117. [email protected]

@Tired of this: if u have netspend u will get it monday but since you say your card is saying pending now it may post between now and Monday am its kinda weird for a card to be saying pending on the 13th and post on card 17th to long so i really think monday

118. FrozeninAL

Wmr is stating they can’t provide any information on return at this time. It acts as if I entered the wrong information. Anyone experienced this before??

119. Curi0us1

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Additional Child Tax Credit, W2

@[email protected]: no worries. I was thinking that next Friday may be a better time to order them

120. Tired of this

@[email protected]: my due date is the 17

121. [email protected]

@Curi0us1: oh ok dane i wish u could view your transcripts online. …but i do understand maybe order next Friday

122. [email protected]

@Tired of this: anytime. …keep watching

123. [email protected]

@TiredofwaitinginAtl: woop woop alright now…..congratulations 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

124. Tired of this

Hey you guys my card says pending deposit anybody know when it will post….its been a long time i filed in February by mail no IP pin

125. TiredofwaitinginAtl

@[email protected]: updated! DDD 5/17.
    This has been such a long journey!

126. Curi0us1

Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), Additional Child Tax Credit, W2

@[email protected]: @Sheila_33: goooood morning. I didn’t update of course but wanted to peek in a say hello. I also decided to hold off on ordering my transcripts because I figured the only change there would be, if any is maybe another 971 code for the letter they sent me confirming that they received my faxed information.

127. [email protected]

Good 🌅 the sunshine is piercing throughout my bedroom window and the birds are humming but what could you say when living in the sunshine state….any updates this 🌅

128. [email protected]

@[email protected]: i meant weekly

129. [email protected]

@New2this: you are weelky you update on Friday’s. …and if so you will see an update on wmr on Saturday morning’s

130. TiredofwaitinginAtl

@[email protected]: cooooool !!

131. [email protected]

@TiredofwaitinginAtl: sounds like good news to me

132. TiredofwaitinginAtl

Able to order my transcripts today. Never been Abe to do that since I’ve filed! Hopefully this means some progression. Does anyone know that to be true?

133. Neil

I read this paragraph fully concerning the resemblance of
    most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

billiga matchtröjor

134. Soila

great issues altogether, you just won a new
    reader. What could you suggest about your publish that
    you simply made some days ago? Any certain?
    siti maglie calcio poco prezzo

kansas

• WMR:

• I Got My Refund!

Tax Refund Offset

@LMJ85: checks are normally mailed out on Fridays so theres a good chance of it. Congrats on the 846 code

136. Tee

@Woogirl: I knew it. They are trying to get/keep all they can. Mine didn’t update today either and it been over six weeks. But I’m not going to keep stressing over it they will have to release it eventually. Im so glad my son graduated last year, I will not have to go through the whole EITC anymore.

137. Woogirl

Update… I called today to see if they could tell me what letters are being sent to me I have 2 971 codes, 1 letter is cp49 which tells me they took a portion of my refund for a previous balance which i knew and unfortunately the other is cp63 stating they are holding my taxes until I file 2014 and 2015. I mailed them both off just yesterday so it will be another 6-8 weeks for me , well at least I wont be awaiting the 846 code anytime soon

138. [email protected]

@LMJ85: not necessarily if you ask for ddd it will come direct deposit your orginal return if that is how u did it

139. Annizm

Anyone get paper check today?! Lawd knows i need that money *set it off voice* lol